ankita24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
am seriously not liking this drama anymore...more than enough..πŸ˜†
ankita24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pennu

I was getting bored and sleepy.. so just thought to peek in and saw the new article...
meri tho need udgaye...πŸ˜†
So Sultan is gonna question Madhu directly that too before RK...😲 Only this was left...πŸ˜† now there will be more who Hate MAdhu.. Hate RK and Hate Sultan...

Before Madhu was questioning Sultan for his rude behavior to Aaryan and even tried to kidnap Aaryan from Sultan..πŸ˜†  so now its Sultan's turn to question Madhu.. will he go to kidnap RK kyaa...πŸ˜•πŸ˜† And for RK... it will be like pouring Hot hot Ghee on Fire...πŸ˜†

Honestly i am loving the show...πŸ˜†

why hate madhu...isnt she taking RK's side..dutiful wife
why hate RK isnt he behaving lk normal hubby
why hate sultan isnt he behaving lk normal donπŸ˜†
Edited by ankita24 - 11 years ago
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pennu

<font color="#000066" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I was getting bored and sleepy.. so just thought to peek in and saw the new article...
meri tho need udgaye...πŸ˜†
So Sultan is gonna question Madhu directly that too before RK...😲 Only this was left...πŸ˜† now there will be more who Hate MAdhu.. Hate RK and Hate Sultan...

Before Madhu was questioning Sultan for his rude behavior to Aaryan and even tried to kidnap Aaryan from Sultan..πŸ˜† so now its Sultan's turn to question Madhu.. will he go to kidnap RK kyaa...πŸ˜•πŸ˜† And for RK... it will be like pouring Hot hot Ghee on Fire...πŸ˜†

Honestly i am loving the show...πŸ˜†
</font>

Bala should seriously run away from these mad men . Ek taraf kuan doosri taraf khaayi... 😭
Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
RK and Madhubala Havenly Made Jodi😳

Symbol of Ever Lasting Epic Love☺️

Hayye!!!! RishBala☺️ Made For Each Other😳

Don't worry guys our Ever Sweet Donny will understand soon RishBala's Love, if not, then our BALA is here, to make him understand😳

Madhubala The Show RocksπŸ‘πŸΌ
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Where the hell is everybody ? 😑

Krystle D Souza is also participating in JdJ ... Any idea how good a dancer she is ..?
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Where the hell is everybody ? 😑

Krystle D Souza is also participating in JDJ ... Any idea how good a dancer she is ..?

She is just OK. I think. Anyways Colors is approaching every actor/actress on SP shows. So no surprise there.

Nia too said she was approached, 

Or maybe this is their way of promoting JDJ and be in news before they reveal the names. The final list might not have any of these people including DD, SI.
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Shahi

SI is Pucca in ... Himanshu confirmed it and said that her reversals will start soon .

I was never in favor of DD participating and looking at how dull and tired she looks now a days I really just want her to take a long break ad not do anything.

There is no way that cvs will make Madhubala disappear . They can't chance that with her character . So it's in DD hands to manage both the show and the JDJ .
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shahi.. do you remember Mukku's Junnon act of committing suicide in Kitchen...πŸ˜†
Arnav reminds me this this... have a look...πŸ˜†
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3528600

anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello..πŸ˜ƒ

still no confirmation about JDJ?
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Shahi

SI is Pucca in ... Himanshu confirmed it and said that her reversals will start soon .

I was never in favor of DD participating and looking at how dull and tired she looks now a days I really just want her to take a long break ad not do anything.

There is no way that cvs will make Madhubala disappear . They can't chance that with her character . So it's in DD hands to manage both the show and the JDJ .

U know what I think. ashi. I really feel DD is tired of this repetitive track and she must be really not talking to anyone these days on the set due to tredness and of boredom. Now people who hang out with Paddy and Trishna too was send off. So I want her to get  a break form the show. For that she cannot just take a leave and go. She has to get involved in something else. That is why I want her in JDJ. She would enjoy there and especially if SI is there, they will have a blast.

Doing JDJ doesn't mean she has to disappear. When VD has taken 25 days of leave within 3 months time, even then CV's have managed to show him in every episode. So why can;t they let DD free for her practice and make it easy for her to participate. it is not that she won;t be available at all for the show na.