Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Devil's Paradise#74: Method to Madness Modnote pg21 (Page 76)

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
What ever they showed today in the name of Rishbala..and what ever is celebrating outside in the name of rishbala.. I can't enjoy that... and can't go for its repeats... but will surely look for its After effects... Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rolzz-brokensoul-anji-miraTaiyo

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
good night   all..
pennu  take care of your feet..

don't run  WinkLOL  
missed suj .. nidzz today..
bye

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pennuTaiyo

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Originally posted by an12345678

Originally posted by chinki_onlyme

IS it safe to make post on RK's second chance ???Tongue

In the main forum? Yes LOLLOLLOL

He has the right to second chance, according to me. Fictional characters have a right to everything but then there is a line that cannot be crossed in the fictional world too because viewers view everything from their real world perception. 

@red.. and the  funny part is...  Line differ to each person..Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-lazybee--brokensoul-Taiyo

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Just watching the repeat. the dialogue RK was saying, without him shown on screen is very poorly delivered according to me.  It sound very fake. Maybe becasue he ahs to deliver it without Madhu/DD infront.

DD in JDJ- Just because people hate and having the fear of not winning is not a reason for her not to participate I feel. Also as her fans we shouldn;t also wish she didn't participate because of that. If those calls were made to her mom, then DD must have experienced a lot which other actressess didn't see and handled. So she must be strong to handle all this. So I am sure she will do just well in JDJ too if she participates.

To some extent her fans helped in her bro and bhabhi in NB too to bring them to even finals beating even SP popular actors. So we never know she won't get support. What I know is after 11 months of doing MB, with not much development in her character and what was promised to her was not delivered so far, she needs this as a break if not for anything.

I was in JDJ forum that post where she was bashed. First time I happen to enter a post like that. Ewww those people were just too much. Madam V was the first one I think started and some VD fans joined there and bashed DD. That post was the root of the biggest division we are seeing in this forum now.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandKittuPratzzpennu-lazybee-Taiyo-Nightingale--PoisonIvy-_innocent_

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Just watching the repeat. the dialogue RK was saying, without him shown on screen is very poorly delivered according to me.  It sound very fake. Maybe becasue he ahs to deliver it without Madhu/DD infront.

DD in JDJ- Just because people hate and having the fear of not winning is not a reason for her not to participate I feel. Also as her fans we shouldn;t also wish she didn't participate because of that. If those calls were made to her mom, then DD must have experienced a lot which other actressess didn't see and handled. So she must be strong to handle all this. So I am sure she will do just well in JDJ too if she participates.

To some extent her fans helped in her bro and bhabhi in NB too to bring them to even finals beating even SP popular actors. So we never know she won't get support. What I know is after 11 months of doing MB, with not much development in her character and what was promised to her was not delivered so far, she needs this as a break if not for anything.

I was in JDJ forum that post where she was bashed. First time I happen to enter a post like that. Ewww those people were just too much. Madam V was the first one I think started and some VD fans joined there and bashed DD. That post was the root of the biggest division we are seeing in this forum now.

are you talking about last season of JDJ

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anji64

good night   all..
pennu  take care of your feet..

don't run  WinkLOL  
missed suj .. nidzz today..
bye

bye Anj...Big smile
Most of the time i used to sit by keeping my both legs on the chair or couch...(the way DD usd to sit in bed...) which i am missing a lot... and will be  for next one month too...Ouch

Taiyoanji-mira

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pennu

@red.. and the  funny part is...  Line differ to each person..Ouch

Good Night and Dream Sweet, Anji. Smile

Pennu: It does as we all are not programmed the same way to think and react. But, most of the time when it comes to the question of morality, the majority will tilt in the same direction because all of us come from the same society where there is pre-set wrongs and rights. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu-brokensoul-anji-mira

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
@ Naz- Ya am talking about that, where in that forum DD was bashed in a thread. That thread later was closed by giving excess to some selected members.

But who Madam V I recently came to know form Ansah.

Edited by Shahisthi - 09 April 2013 at 12:24pm

pennu-Nightingale-

Go to top