Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Devil's Paradise#74: Method to Madness Modnote pg21 (Page 71)

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

There are too many hate groups for DD online. She is not going to win.

True Ouch

Cutiee , thanks ! So it's confirmed Shes participating .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_anji-miraTaiyo

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Originally posted by priyachand

good evening ladies!!!

i like the title of the thread! Method to madness indeed!!! sometimes i feel like tearing my hair out aftr reading all posts!!! (don't ever read all posts together guys, its definitely not healthy!!!LOL)

my take on today's epi (i can't stop myself!!!)

CVs shd have shown RK's reasons for bringing madhu back with more self talks or sarcastic comments of RK to bittuji or his mom. we have early scene with deepali, then RK's fbs, suddenly Rk is forcing madhu to think about their sweet old times. Madhu shd remind him that those sweet memories were his fake love game. may be tomorrow she'll tell that. keeping fingers crossed for that.

wht was sultan doing today? evn aryan didn't ask to go to madhu's house. that poor kid was eating his dinner. sultan stops his dinner (child abuse, not allowing d kid to finish his dinner) and packs picnic basket (there were 3 tupperware boxes, i chked) n goes to visit madhu late night. Didn't he remember d problms madhu faced becoz of him? didn't he tell paddy, he'll never come back? he also told madhu to care for aryan in case he dies. so why this sudden visit? sultan chr suddenly went downnn today. (start of d slide for sultan chr too! RK done, madhu happning...sultan starting!!)

And what was RK doing with madhu's phone? why cdn't they have shown madhu trying to get her phone back? editing mistake!!!

Niranjan Kaka is yet another S3G gnani, but he can't beat radhaji!!!  d way she announces 'ahankar', she's the best and we have hanuman bittuji nodding his head like a sincere disciple. kaka doesn't have such accessories.

i feel RK is threatened by sultan. he might have discarded madhu, but he can't see her with anyone else. so whn another goodlooking guy comes near madhu, RK cant' stand. now he wants her back near him. so he uses all weapons to get her back - past love (madhu's), physical proximity, romance, threat, emotional blackmail, n even hurting himself. he'll go to any extent.

now ppl hve problem with RK's chr. many of u are unable to see him as a hero. i read a few posts which said sultan looks more a hero n RK as villain. see how our tv shows n stories have conditioned us. we feel hero shd have certain chrs, shd behave in such a way. then he's a hero. other wise he's a villain. i remember d show started with RK with negative traits. but still ppl believed such negative guy will be tamed by good hearted heroine (ala beauty n beast?) n he'll become good. when that didn't happen, the beast remained or became evn worse, then he was no more a hero.

i do agree with arguments like no self respecting girl wd go back to such a horrible guy. so now madhu is also crazy. come on guys, give d makers a chance. they are believing in something which seemed to work. d hero of d show is not the conventional hero. he has more flaws or severe problems. there are certain gaps that cvs could have filled to make him more interesting than leaving him cardboardlike. but its a novel attempt. otherwise if u see many heroes start as angry young man, love tames them, they become sweet young men. this hero did not follow that trend. i am willing to wait to see how they are going to proceed with his chr. don't pass him off.

And madhu is a girl in love. how easy it will be if we could switch on or off our feelings based on our rational thinking. she knows Rk is not worth her love. shdn't she have stopped loving him? why is she melting at his touch? why is she going back? she's human! she can make mistakes! she thinks with emotions! she might be hurt again. its not going to be all happy times in RK mansion. Rk didn't even apologise for his misdeeds. so why are cvs forcing them back together? must have a reason. i wd like to see how they are going with d story before getting upset abt it.

i think i have exceeded my limit. sorry for long post. read if u can!!! i needed to vent it out!

Me too keeping  my fingers Crossed that once Madhu will be back to senses she will make RK remind what he actually did to make those Lovely-lovely moments to Bitter ones...

@bold.. what you checked Sultan.. picnic basket...LOLLOLLOL Aaryan was simply sitting and giving tricks to Kaaka how to have Chappathi with Bindi.. but suddently Sultan was like pack the food we will go to Madhu and will have Dinner together.. I was W-H-A-T...Shocked If Normal Sultan behave like that then no wonder on Abnormal RK...LOL

@red..Madhu struggling to get the phone.. that would have been better...
Niranjan Kaka ha juststarted his Ashram lets see how long it goes...LOL

@green... i too feel the same..  
you wrote my thoughts Chand...Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuKittuPratzzpriyachandTaiyoanji-mira

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Half of this forum will vote for her competitor. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KittuPratzzpennuanji-mira

-CarpeDeim- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KittuPratzzTaiyo

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devikamd

The tweet doesn't have to mean she is participating...Confused
Ragini also danced last time...Maybe it meant only that..!

ShockedConfused

priyachandTaiyo

-CarpeDeim- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandKittuPratzz_Darling_Taiyo

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

I felt U and Pennu were upset cos not saying anything and just liking posts.

i don't have any new points to make Shahi.. that why i was just liking it...  i said it before so repeating it again..

it will take time for Madhu to control her true feeling towards RK.. and it will take time for RK to find his true feeling towards Madhu... where as Sultan.. he found some feeling and may control it for a while...

priyachandTaiyo

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GhostOrchid-

thats sad..why so much hatred..something to do with her previous show kya..and even here..

Btw its kind of a similar situation for SI..though maybe not to this extend..there is a section of BS fans who hate her woth a vengence..

She has not done anything to deserve the hatred but I guess she is the collateral damage because of fan wars. I don't think SI and DD situation can be compared. I have heard that calls were made to her mother telling her daughter was dash dash dash and dash. 

Edited by an12345678 - 09 April 2013 at 11:38am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-CarpeDeim-priyachandKittuPratzz_Darling_-PoisonIvy-

Go to top