Devil's Paradise#74: Method to Madness Modnote pg21 - Page 103

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by an12345678

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Okay, then let me forward a proposal to Manonids to BAN you.

CC: Manonids please considerπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Manonids likesm me haan..though I am against Sulbala...be fair Manonids..be fair

Why won't you join S3RG's troupe?πŸ˜†

Niranjan Kaka is better option bcoz he less talk and i dont need to use brain in his Chatr-ChhayaπŸ˜†; where as S3RG speaks so much about her not so normal beta😑
Originally posted by _MGArti_

Niranjan Kaka is better option bcoz he less talk and i dont need to use brain in his Chatr-ChhayaπŸ˜†; where as S3RG speaks so much about her not so normal beta😑

She talks so much because she is the Ultimate Gyaani! Don't you wanna get enlightened? Her beta is a mental case that is why she is the most enlightened one πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by an12345678 - 11 years ago
Is there some kind of competition going on in MF? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -GhostOrchid-

Manonids likesm me haan..though I am against Sulbala...be fair Manonids..be fair

Is there any virtual litigation process πŸ˜‘  I am gonna sue u πŸ˜†( this reminds of my boss who threatened someone poking finger at her face πŸ˜†)
Edited by Manonids - 11 years ago

Is there some kind of competition going on in MF? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Why you are saying so?πŸ˜•
Originally posted by Manonids

Is there any virtual litigation process πŸ˜‘  I am gonna file a case πŸ˜†( this reminds of my boss who threatened someone poking finger at her face πŸ˜†)

Against whom? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I would love to read the content of that document. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by anji64

Why you are saying so?πŸ˜•

Take a stroll and you will know πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

She talks so much because she is the Ultimate Gyaani! Don't you wanna get enlightened? Her beta is a mental case that is why she is the most enlightened one πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What if RK inherited those genes from her πŸ€” ..Do u know her history, biology πŸ˜†...I bet RK is innocent πŸ˜­πŸ˜†  Phool sa nazuk bacha .πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...

Against whom? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I would love to read the content of that document. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†  Let me get into the litigation process first and third party involvement is barred! πŸ˜†