Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Devil's Paradise#74: Method to Madness Modnote pg21 - Page 97

Meenah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: devikamd

I am sorry...but today was pure entertainment for me...

ie if you stuff the unwedding drama and humiliation at back of your head..and just forget about it..!

RK is a goner...he like a little kid who broke his father's phone...
he know somewhere in back of his mind..that he is wrong...
but won't admit it...and also walk around like nothing ever happened..
(i know bad example πŸ˜†) The difference is...here he is a grown man..with real problem...so the question is...when will he actually grow up??or if he will ever??

If you look at the episode without any emotional baggage...
it was pure entertainment...really enjoyed some of RK's dialogues..!!

But then again...RK referring to the revenge drama as a mere nok jhok..not acceptable..!!
Loved how Madhu tried to run away..every chance she got..!!

agree
actually it was a gud episode after so many day
i love how madhu was wriggling to get out of rks holdπŸ˜†
and again rk bajoing dips
and when madhu and rk was near dips and mahu was kicking her legs i was hoping dips will get atleast one of madhu's kickπŸ˜†
and i loved sikki esp his koi garbar nahi wala dialogue
he was too gud today
Edited by nehakariba - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Azmatazz

An... She cannot be ignored for long... πŸ˜†

Afterall only she can make us dumbsters understand how a multi-layered RK functions 😊

She will come soon with her bag-full of gyaan.

hola...

@Devu: the only conclusion I can come to is that RK is headed for a.breakdown..
they did show Madhu reminding him the times he humiliated her..so they havent forgotten completely..
so him mentioning ot as nok.jhok.in.precap means they want to show him living in an alternate world..
the only logical outcome..he breaksdown and seeks help..

But then CVs are not famous for their logic πŸ˜•
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ignore who Jules? 

@ami...u think breakdown will happen after SuBala πŸ˜†

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: devikamd

I am sorry...but today was pure entertainment for me...

ie if you stuff the unwedding drama and humiliation at back of your head..and just forget about it..!

RK is a goner...he like a little kid who broke his father's phone...
he know somewhere in back of his mind..that he is wrong...
but won't admit it...and also walk around like nothing ever happened..
(i know bad example πŸ˜†) The difference is...here he is a grown man..with real problem...so the question is...when will he actually grow up??or if he will ever??

If you look at the episode without any emotional baggage...
it was pure entertainment...really enjoyed some of RK's dialogues..!!

But then again...RK referring to the revenge drama as a mere nok jhok..not acceptable..!!
Loved how Madhu tried to run away..every chance she got..!!

Well I wouldn't call such a man a kid... So yeah Devu really bad example πŸ˜†... He is just an EGOISTIC PSYCHO ... Accept it or not...

He does not realize that he is pushing Madhu out of his limits with all his antics as such...

After tonight people should never question if Madhu does not want to be with such a man!  😊 (Expecting too much ... are we?) 😳

And if she still agrees to... Well all I can say my Bala is brave πŸ˜†
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: pennu

I can understand why RK is behaving like that.. he is not normal as he said... and his behavior tell that... and i was expecting the same from him... what else can i expect... he just brought her home.. it not even been an hours.. and its daily soap.. everything can't happen overnight..

RK is considering everything as Silly.. but Madhu is not.. which means Cvs are not na... If RK thinks all lovely -lovely things happened there... Madhu is reminding him the other...  she may agree that she still love him.. but she will make sure that she can't trust him.. obviously he is not gonna find the difference... but he will may be thats what this track... 
If Cvs made RK to  plan and plot revenge for 6 months... so obvious it can't  be cleared by 6 weeks...

But why we are behaving like this... We should not spoil our fun just bcos of someother Stupid-Pshyco people... Anyway i liked the epi and felt it wasn't boring... but I am so upset the way we are in here...
sad...

completely agree with u pennu!!! nowadays coming here is depressing! i mean all of us know RK is wrong. he needs to undergo redemption. it cannot happen overnight!!!  this is a tv show guys!!!! i shd say cvs n d actor shd be credited for having guts to take such an anti chr as a hero.

today's epi shows that RK is not changed yet. he only has realized he needs madhu back that too becoz of sultan. he needs to understand what he lost cannot be got back by force. they are just showing RK who is still at wrong. i don't know why everyone is in a tearing hurry to see apologetic RK saying sorry with bended knees. for a guy who planned a detailed revenge track cannot change so soon.

cvs did show madhu is not ready to come back. now by forcing her RK is still acting his selfish chr. but that is his chr. haven't u ppl heard the saying 'a reformed rake makes the best husband'. (all d romance bks) in similar vein ' a reformed kameena will make a far better husband'. madhu shdn't accept him that easily. he might force her to confess her love but she shdn't duplicate the past. that was different madhu. i have a feeling we'll get attitudewala madhu who will make RK's life not so easy. and i want this time madhu to give nicely to deepali too.

i agree each one has different expectations from a tv show. but one thing all of us agree is most of started d show for DD and for her sake let's give d show a chance n watch it with open mind. its not real, its fiction. some of u were protesting abt manhandling n forcing part but come on every show has such problems. i don't support any kind of abuse but i am trying to see it as a show with flawed chrs. RK by his own admission said he's never been normal. so wht else can we expect from him that too this soon!!!!

when Rk said why shd i apologise, it was just a nok jok - it showed how RK trivialized the whole issue. this guy has a looonnnggg way to go in realizing his mistake. madhu's reaction for this ws good. she'll surely ensure that he realizes his mistake.

i did like the episode for it was dramatic. and all d leads were wonderful in their acting. poor VD had to cart DD all over the place. nice exercise!!!!  sultan's comment seem to be for himself not aryan!!!

In my earlier show i had put up with crap scenes where i didn't even get to see d leads but some stupid actors taking centrestage n leads becoming support actors. i had to put up with becos i loved d leads. so i dont' mind seeing this show becos i am still getting to see my fav leads with interesting storyline which i still don't know what will happen  next epi.

does that make me regressive???? i don't think so!!!
Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
For My Lovely DPians😊

No Risk No GainπŸ˜†
No Brain No Pain🀣
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Guys, this is being said by everyone! RK being portrayed similarly to SRK's character in Daar! Haha, I love this predictionπŸ˜† 
Sunsetglow thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Loquacious_Aash

Lol Devu πŸ˜†

I know...i just went through my comment..
that example is pathetic..!!🀣
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: an12345678

She will come soon with her bag-full of gyaan.

I wouldn't be surprised if she gives gyaan to Madhu to give her BECHARA, PAST KE BOJ KA MARA RISHU another chance πŸ˜†