Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Devil's Paradise#74: Method to Madness Modnote pg21 - Page 81

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: chinki_onlyme

Julez he knows Deepali is more or less similar to him & she's not emotional fool so he's torturing her in different way ๐Ÿ˜† And I was thinking few days back Deepali's love for RK is true love too...๐Ÿ˜› Did she ever bother abt what her hubby or MIL think abt her ??Did she ever doubt RK ?? Did she ever stop following RK even after so much humiliations ?? 

Answer is big "NO"

I know someone will give an excuse of money & fame but even if she's not RK's wife or GF she's his family & getting enough money to live luxurious life...So all she wants is RK's love๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Now don't u agree she deserve second chance??

She tortures Madhubala to get attention from RK...She gives new new ideas to RK...poor Dips is the first one who deserves second chance๐Ÿ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -Madhubala-

they have never shown her remember that C grade movie till date...both Madhubala RK had missed a night in their life...which only we remember๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†They are trying hard to erase that scene! but other than fanatics, no sane viewers are agreeing to that๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Aree I agree with you saying MB is weak! I am disapointed in her character! I mean everyone is saying she was reliving that special moment that she once had, but how come she doesnt think about the wedding scene where RK literally called her a piece of garbage who is not worth anything! ANyways, it dont matter! I was just amazed at how RK proclaims to be some strong person when in essence he cant even tackle one woman๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† he should keep his mouth shut when he decides to threaten someone next time.

How can it be a beautiful moment when she know how it ended and what it was all about. She should feel disgust for that and not relive those again.

RK is the weakest person in the show and this was confirmed by RS, the writer himself.

And what is this I'm hearing MB lied to Paddy again?? So they are completely butchering her character too. And Sultan was shown as so strong and impressive, but maybe because of the popularity he was getting, CV"s are trying to make him like Mukku too.
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Double post

Edited by Shahisthi - 11 years ago
-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: _innocent_

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†They are trying hard to erase that scene! but other than fanatics, no sane viewers are agreeing to that๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Give them harry Potter's watch so they can go back in time and erase that scene๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=b3dBi3hcS5I[/YOUTUBE]
Scarlett.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Madhubala-

She tortures Madhubala to get attention from RK...She gives new new ideas to RK...poor Dips is the first one who deserves second chance๐Ÿ˜›

right...why CVS not understand this Tongue who really deserve 2nd chance๐Ÿ˜Š
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">DMGDDFAN! Edit your comments! But thanks for letting me know who it is๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Ashi, yesssh I shall remain unamazed๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Arti, RK is a dumb character, his flaws oups layers aint covering that anymore๐Ÿ˜›</font>

How dare you call him dumb ? I will tweet (go crying )to ST ...
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
DMGDDFAN! Whats your name?๐Ÿ˜ณ 

@Shahi, yep! So those who bashed her for lying because of Sultan, should bash her again right?๐Ÿ˜† Sultan will not lose fans regardless of what cvs do! but then again if he becomes a pyscho likeRK, am not supporting him๐Ÿ˜†  I dont understand why she cant tell padmini the truth๐Ÿ˜• wasnt her mother there for her when she most needed her when rk betrayed her, so why not confine in her!๐Ÿ˜• maybe she is planning something and before padmini comes back, she will succeed and leave RK๐Ÿ˜•

-brokensoul- thumbnail

And they are trying to ruin Sultan character too now, cos of U know ...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰