Devil's Paradise#74: Method to Madness Modnote pg21 - Page 71

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by _MGArti_

This is very contradictory newz bcoz as we know she loves to talk so much and cant sit chup chap all the timeπŸ˜•
I think this is the track effect b'coz she has to be cry and show anger all time and even intially when she was doing Geet that time too she got depress b'coz of the Rone Dhone wala track and she had mentioned this thing one of her interview..

Agree... addition to that she not even getting enough time sleep tooo...
Originally posted by angelanki

i think madhu now will always give it back to rk :)

Even i am hoping so... it been long time... this time if she is gonna stay in RK Mansion then she is gonna Rule there... fingers crossed...
This is all PH's fault!

They promised DD something else, but making her do something else.

DD isn't the kind of person who can do something which she doesn't like doing & that's the reason she took so much time accepting MB while ignoring taking other Saas Bahu roles/shows.

She always prefer doing something she loves doing than going for a show which will have trp raiser shows.

HERE PH for the sake of trps, Still haven't given DD what she was promised with. For how long she can continue doing something she doesn't like & on top with no break??????

I am surprised she still has survived & she isn't the kind of girl who will complaint to PH guessing from her last show. She isn't the same in interviews like she really is. Where is the bubbly girl? Her real personality? NOWADAYS she is quite & all look tired!

Some are saying VD enjoys his character etc, well, obviously he will when he is getting to do what he was promised with & even way more than he was promised with.

And DD hates doing crying scenes. It depresses her...I hope Mr ST think about this all! -__-
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3527469

one of the best posts i have crossed recently!!! and Julez and ninad comments are awesome!!!
Originally posted by Cutieee1992

This is all PH's fault!

They promised DD something else, but making her do something else.

DD isn't the kind of person who can do something which she doesn't like doing & that's the reason she took so much time accepting MB while ignoring taking other Saas Bahu roles/shows.

She always prefer doing something she loves doing than going for a show which will have trp raiser shows.

HERE PH for the sake of trps, Still haven't given DD what she was promised with. For how long she can continue doing something she doesn't like & on top with no break??????

I am surprised she still has survived & she isn't the kind of girl who will complaint to PH guessing from her last show. She isn't the same in interviews like she really is. Where is the bubbly girl? Her real personality? NOWADAYS she is quite & all look tired!

Some are saying VD enjoys his character etc, well, obviously he will when he is getting to do what he was promised with & even way more than he was promised with.

And DD hates doing crying scenes. It depresses her...I hope Mr ST think about this all! -__-

Completely agree .

If I were in DD 's shoes i would seriously consider quitting the show . I have been screaming about this that DD has been given a raw deal . She was promised one thing in her contract and she has been doing something else completely . What a pity .. Yet she carries on like a true professional ..!

What's worse is that despite all this age gets shit thrown at her Tht she's unprofessional .. Really ..?

I seriously hope DD quits this crappy show now . She deserves way better and everyone will be happy including .Both sides of fans .
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

Hot news on sbs - DD doesn't talk to anyone on the sets .

Dont know whether to believe or not.

Very contradictory to what everyone says about her . Even Arti puri keeps tweeting that she , DD and Pallavi are always together and have a great time .

On the other hand , she's beginning to look very tired and bored off late so could be true .

ashi- It is not that. Even in IF video the reporter politely asked her why she is so quiet that day when shooting. So she said she is very tired and didn't even sleep that is why. So she gave the reason for her quietness. So maybe in this track she might be quiet on the set and some might be using this to  make news. Imagine she has been shooting non-stop all these days and most of it were outdoor runing carrying a child (Aryan was not so light). And she is still continuing shooting with VD once he is back. I am sure VD must be having fun cos he took a good break and DD might be keeping quiet. So maybe people are notcing this and making news.

But SBS people might use this as their advantage cos DD don;t give them much bhaav na, like some other actor/actresses.
Anku..now u r stalking!! come out!! 
Originally posted by KittuPratzz

Anku..now u r stalking!! come out!! 

how you know.. who is stalking whom...πŸ˜•
Madz & Ashi- People are pointing fingers on DD, when she is doing the show without a single break for almost one yer, just because she was quiet on the set one day. Disgusting.
😑😑😑
She also needs a break once in a while and they are shooting without even sleeping. She has been giving more than 200% and this is what she gets just becasue she doesn't waster her tie on doing PDA and attending parties and functions and give the required gossips to media.

I really feel  more than boredom, it is the hectic shooting which is getting to DD. And media people will expect whenever they visit DD to come and chat with them and smile and have fun with them, which no one can do. She is also human na and these crying scenes must be affecting her health too.

And the kid in the show must be around 4 or 5 years old, to be minimum. It would be quite tiring for her to carry a kid that age and on top of that she was running carrying him.

colors has banned SBS? Is that the reason they are bad mouthing colors's actors?😲