Devil's Paradise#74: Method to Madness Modnote pg21 - Page 69

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ankita24

pennu cold war is already there...bt madhu is awared only abt RK
Aryan n kakaji plying cupid for sulbala
bittuji and radhaji for rishbala...πŸ€”
So on one side it is Radhaji and Bittuji's who will take decisions for Madhu and on the other Aryan and Kaka.

This girl Madhu is so also human and she has her own brain, why can;t she make her own decision and if there is need for any one else, First Paddy, Shammu, Trishna, Roma. all these people should come before anyone else.

Yea! Of course she has been offered & dd wants to do it, but MB PH is taking time to fix the schedule for her also because they don't want their show to get effected I heard!

They should come here & see what online audience is saying. RK brings trps, so why are PH so worried about dd's taking jdj? They should be okay with it & give her long break.

I want DD to relax! She too deserve a break. Since Her entry in this show, she hasn't have her any break.

Even I think she has been offered. But why PH is taking so much time to give her some free time to do this. She has been in the show for 11 months since it aired and before that I am sure their shoot muct have started. So almost a year. And this is the first time she would be asking some free time, that also not completely a leave. She would be shooting everyday and will ask for some free time to practice na.
Originally posted by KittuPratzz

am i being sadist or psycho jerry?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

its OK..
we are not God and we are not Animal we are Humans... we too have little bit of RK in us...πŸ˜†

Edited by pennu - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Shahisthi

So on one side it is Radhaji and Bittuji's who will take decisions for Madhu and on the other Aryan and Kaka.

This girl Madhu is so also human and she has her own brain, why can;t she make her own decision and if there is need for any one else, First Paddy, Shammu, Trishna, Roma. all these people should come before anyone else.

No Shahi.. Radhaji-Bittuji and Kakka-Aaryan are not taking decision for Madhu.. but they will influence her in taking decisions.. but i don't think MAdhu will be influenced by them... Ofcourse she will listen to them.. but the end decision will be her... she will have her own reasons...

heheheπŸ˜†i dont think ...u will love the Apppyyy news!! w8 ill pm u

PM me too!! πŸ˜›
Originally posted by pennu

its OK..
we are not God and we are not Animal we are Humans... we too have little bit of RK in us...πŸ˜†

@ bold πŸ€£ no plz...spare me!!! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Cutieee1992

PM me too!! πŸ˜›
this wud be my 20th pm now!!! oh my!!! πŸ˜† 
DD in hot newz - SBS
Segment yet to come

this wud be my 20th pm now!!! oh my!!!πŸ˜†

Aww ! πŸ€— πŸ˜†
Originally posted by _MGArti_

DD in hot newz - SBS
Segment yet to come

reporter said DD hardly speaks offscreen n saves energy for dialogues onscreen...