Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: an12345678

🤗🤗🤗

Yep, serious discussions daily don't excite me much, I am not a ATs person and some posters I wanted to completely avoid, Pennu was here and I am a little biased towards DD, so I landed here ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

I got to know Manonids is the founder of this thread and I am going to write a letter of request to ban Ami ðŸ˜† It's always interesting to know how a thread came into being. ðŸ˜Š

And you know what An.. Its Anj who introduced me here...😳
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pennu

And you know what An.. Its Anj who introduced me here...😳

Cool ðŸ˜Š She had mentioned that she used to stalk Den and I think even posted at the fag end of the show. 

And I love that animation but you gonna be soon in red hot curry 
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chinki_onlyme

IS it safe to make post on RK's second chance ???😛

Whenever someone posts like this , I crack up . Is it safe to do this , is it safe to venture out ? Is it safe to say this / do that ..? 😆 Itna darr and restrictions Taliban rule mein bhi nahin 😆
pennu thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Whenever someone posts like this , I crack up . Is it safe to do this , is it safe to venture out ? Is it safe to say this / do that ..? 😆 Itna darr and restrictions Taliban rule mein bhi nahin 😆

🤣
-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

😆😆
pennu thumbnail
What ever they showed today in the name of Rishbala..and what ever is celebrating outside in the name of rishbala.. I can't enjoy that... and can't go for its repeats... but will surely look for its After effects... 😃
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
good night   all..
pennu  take care of your feet..

don't run  ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†  
missed suj .. nidzz today..
bye
pennu thumbnail
Originally posted by: an12345678

In the main forum? Yes ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

He has the right to second chance, according to me. Fictional characters have a right to everything but then there is a line that cannot be crossed in the fictional world too because viewers view everything from their real world perception. 

@red.. and the  funny part is...  Line differ to each person..
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Just watching the repeat. the dialogue RK was saying, without him shown on screen is very poorly delivered according to me.  It sound very fake. Maybe becasue he ahs to deliver it without Madhu/DD infront.

DD in JDJ- Just because people hate and having the fear of not winning is not a reason for her not to participate I feel. Also as her fans we shouldn;t also wish she didn't participate because of that. If those calls were made to her mom, then DD must have experienced a lot which other actressess didn't see and handled. So she must be strong to handle all this. So I am sure she will do just well in JDJ too if she participates.

To some extent her fans helped in her bro and bhabhi in NB too to bring them to even finals beating even SP popular actors. So we never know she won't get support. What I know is after 11 months of doing MB, with not much development in her character and what was promised to her was not delivered so far, she needs this as a break if not for anything.

I was in JDJ forum that post where she was bashed. First time I happen to enter a post like that. Ewww those people were just too much. Madam V was the first one I think started and some VD fans joined there and bashed DD. That post was the root of the biggest division we are seeing in this forum now.
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Shahisthi

Just watching the repeat. the dialogue RK was saying, without him shown on screen is very poorly delivered according to me.  It sound very fake. Maybe becasue he ahs to deliver it without Madhu/DD infront.

DD in JDJ- Just because people hate and having the fear of not winning is not a reason for her not to participate I feel. Also as her fans we shouldn;t also wish she didn't participate because of that. If those calls were made to her mom, then DD must have experienced a lot which other actressess didn't see and handled. So she must be strong to handle all this. So I am sure she will do just well in JDJ too if she participates.

To some extent her fans helped in her bro and bhabhi in NB too to bring them to even finals beating even SP popular actors. So we never know she won't get support. What I know is after 11 months of doing MB, with not much development in her character and what was promised to her was not delivered so far, she needs this as a break if not for anything.

I was in JDJ forum that post where she was bashed. First time I happen to enter a post like that. Ewww those people were just too much. Madam V was the first one I think started and some VD fans joined there and bashed DD. That post was the root of the biggest division we are seeing in this forum now.

are you talking about last season of JDJ