Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: _innocent_

Shahi, like some other shows, in trying to satisfy online fans they will lose those giving them real trps and when the ratings come back they will be the biggest losers! But you know what they will deserve it.! 

I hope trps havent stopped, because i want to know whether the trp contributors really do enjoy humiliation of women or not.

But it stopped na for now.

So once it comes, by then they can amend what they did and by that time if they continue this way RK would be make as the villian, so a hero has to be brought na. Getting a positive hero after lot of heartbreak will work wonders for the show, especially Colors ones, eg BV. Who knows a reformed Sultan or another one.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ This is what I get for the way and the speed  they are destroying RK's character, there is no other explanation. And though online fans has this special glasses on,  TRP viewers won't.
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
About the episode: Sultan's casual entry in the chawl with his kid was completely out of character because he is shown as someone who never lets his guards down. What R.K did was expected and Madubala was re-living a moment and not creating a new one. 

I realized today we are letting what Mr.Producer on Twittter and RS said about a track dictating how we are watching the show. RS said, they are showing redemption and we are searching for that. Twitterman said, they going to change the DNA of the epic love story and we are trying to see signs of that epic love story. 

-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nlm4

shahi.sultan is not going anywhere,defo.aryan will call madhu and inform her and  rk will get a taste of madu's medicine. sultan is the spice and the new ingredient,like dipali was earlier,creating friction btw rishbala. mark my words.

Why should they show the new ingredient for now, when there is no TRP and only online fans to answer. They are giving the online fans what they want now. Sultan can be brought later.
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3527534#80247634

Go comment!
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Ashi, how you do know its been scrapped? I think Sultan will somehow be the reason why MB will step in the industry!! But then again seeing her lack to control I doubt my own predictionπŸ˜†

@Shahi, well! Thats disapointing because I wanted to rub the ratings in some faces! but khair that wont be happening And yesh RK is going beyong any redemption but he aint a typical hero nah, so he cant repent! Its good some are enjoying though I highly fail to see where VD is going with this in terms of exploring his talent since doing repetitive recycling scenes must get boring and similarly with DD!
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: an12345678

About the episode: Sultan's casual entry in the chawl with his kid was completely out of character because he is shown as someone who never lets his guards down. What R.K did was expected and Madubala was re-living a moment and not creating a new one. 

I realized today we are letting what Mr.Producer on Twittter and RS said about a track dictating how we are watching the show. RS said, they are showing redemption and we are searching for that. Twitterman said, they going to change the DNA of the epic love story and we are trying to see signs of that epic love story. 

😑🀒
Taiyo thumbnail
TRP audience do love the humiliation of women and once in blue moon, they protest and get the upper hand. So won't be surprised TRPs are high when humiliation is high. But, I doubt if they enjoy seeing a husband doing the duties of a Saas πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@An

That's why I was annoyed with Sultan more than RK . RK was being his old obnoxious self but sultans actions did not make sense to me at all .

And while I still understand Madhu and why she behaved te way she did , I wanna slap some sense into her for being a putty in RK 's hands . 😑
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
An, but it aint like RK is showing her his soft side for her to relive or melt at his touch! He is still acting like a psychopath so her reaction according to me is stupid and unexplainable *if thats a word*πŸ˜† This aint an epic love story from any angle! Poor real epic love stories for even being compared to this crap LOL

Agree about the casual walk thing!.

Taiyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

😑🀒

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜Š