Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Shahisthi

Anji- In this second innings there will be SR, for sure.

Is this your prediction?

but seriously.. I am not interested in  SR  now..

Edited by anji64 - 11 years ago
-Ratzz- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

I liked neither RK nor Sultan today . Dare I say sultan pissed me off even more .

I read some 'chi chi' posts yesterday and strongly disagreed with them because I do not think it's sultans fault if he falls for Madhu or gets attracted to her after spending some time with her . Some people even said that it was so morally wrong and besharam because he's falling in love after witnessing he intimate moment between Madhu and RK . Again , disagree . These things cannot stop you from falling in love . They only tell you (under normal circumstances ) that the woman/man is off limits . However acting upon the attraction/feelings is wrong . I did not like sultan going to the chawl to
meet Madhu . He knows he brought trouble there and left precisely for the same reason . Now he casually picks up a picnic basket and strolls into the chawl as if nothing happened and chawlwaasis will be happy to see him back ? Idiot !

I don't want to comment on RK right now because I'm tired of saying the same thing . I don't know why the cvs arnt tired of giving him the same scenes and same dialogues .

totally agree
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _MGArti_

I am super happy today, finally i havent watched the episode and no plan to catch repeat😊

MB Rocks without Shocks😎

🤣
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Ashi, I conquer with what you have stated in the previous page! Quite frankly, I dont get how the actors are not getting bored of the same monotonous scenes! Though DD has made it clear she is not enjoying it! And if she aint enjoying it, its no surprise majority of the audience aint either. 

Sultan knows he cannot give MB a good life with his background, and he was shown to be aware of that earlier but now acting the way he is, is not gelling with me. But I can excuse it as his character has not been butchered as much as the leads themselves.  And plus, am sure the phonecall will ensure he backs off, until MB comes to him herself in her so called shock state,especially with Padmini gone, and RK back to his lunatic antics.
ankita24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

For me this is the end of Rishbala and I will not watch the show for any jodi from now on, to be disappointed later. 

I have a feeling this PH is taking lessons from IPK closure and didn't want the show to be a hit because of any jodi. So they have destroyed Rishbala jodi completely  and there is no coming back, at least for me this is the END of Rishbala.

I am going to watch for the individual characters from now on.

same feeling here...Rishbala illogical patchup the most unrealistic thing happening
madhu doesnt even remember her words said in courtroom...
i wish cvs had skipped dt drama to make this ishq ang junoon litle bit more intense..
is Madhu dt helpless in front of RK dt she is ready to live wd him in same room ..in same bed..without getting properly married or proper redemption atleast...??

-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I liked neither RK nor Sultan today . Dare I say sultan pissed me off even more .

I read some 'chi chi' posts yesterday and strongly disagreed with them because I do not think it's sultans fault if he falls for Madhu or gets attracted to her after spending some time with her . Some people even said that it was so morally wrong and besharam because he's falling in love after witnessing he intimate moment between Madhu and RK . Again , disagree . These things cannot stop you from falling in love . They only tell you (under normal circumstances ) that the woman/man is off limits . However acting upon the attraction/feelings is wrong . I did not like sultan going to the chawl to meet Madhu . He knows he brought trouble there and left precisely for the same reason . Now he casually picks up a picnic basket and strolls into the chawl as if nothing happened and chawlwaasis will be happy to see him back ? Idiot !

I don't want to comment on RK right now because I'm tired of saying the same thing . I don't know why the cvs arnt tired of giving him the same scenes and same dialogues .

For some reason they are trying to make Sultan involve in this track.  Or I just hope he takes Aryan away and go somewhere, cos Madhu doesn't need his help. Anyways better he doesn't involve his son in this couple's strange personal problems.

I wonder who is writing these scenes now. I have a feeling sudden entry of GH to twitter, he might be the culprit here.

Why do I have a feeling they get this track because there is no TRP now. By the time it comes, RK charatcer will be destroyed so much, atleast TRP viewers will be asking for Sultan Madhu by then and they can give that. For now no TRP means they have to handle online fans. So they are giving Rishbala for online fans, that also with the spice they want and that is Madhu as a puppet crying RK torturing her.

pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I read some 'chi chi' posts yesterday and strongly disagreed with them because I do not think it's sultans fault if he falls for Madhu or gets attracted to her after spending some time with her . Some people even said that it was so morally wrong and besharam because he's falling in love after witnessing he intimate moment between Madhu and RK . Again , disagree . These things cannot stop you from falling in love . They only tell you (under normal circumstances ) that the woman/man is off limits . However acting upon the attraction/feelings is wrong . I did not like sultan going to the chawl to meet Madhu . He knows he brought trouble there and left precisely for the same reason . Now he casually picks up a picnic basket and strolls into the chawl as if nothing happened and chawlwaasis will be happy to see him back ? Idiot !

I second to each and every line you said today about both Sultan and RK...
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ankita24

the episode ws damn boring...and super disgusting..!!

the only thing i liked was Aryan..!!

I liked Aryan when he was describing how to eat Chappati with Bindi... otherwise Surprisingly i didn't like Aaryan too... so forget about others...
ankita24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Where is Sultan in any of this??

He should be there. I am not rooting for all characters of the show.

If she gets preggy, RK will say it is not his child and dump her. So that could be next twist.

by then bhujang must have shot sultan and madhu wl take care of Aryan and her little baby girl..and wl run frm mumbai to sm new place...then the girl wl grow n become new madhubala...whereas dips and RK's baby wl become new RK and new love story wl start😊
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: _innocent_

Ashi, I conquer with what you have stated in the previous page! Quite frankly, I dont get how the actors are not getting bored of the same monotonous scenes! Though DD has made it clear she is not enjoying it! And if she aint enjoying it, its no surprise majority of the audience aint either. 

Sultan knows he cannot give MB a good life with his background, and he was shown to be aware of that earlier but now acting the way he is, is not gelling with me. But I can excuse it as his character has not been butchered as much as the leads themselves.  And plus, am sure the phonecall will ensure he backs off, until MB comes to him herself in her so called shock state,especially with Padmini gone, and RK back to his lunatic antics.

I think Sultan will also not be seen from now on and it will be Rishbala and RK mansion members from now on and the set people.

They always have certain amount of characters at one time on screen. So from now on it will be Radhaji, Sikki, Dipali, Bittuji and Rishbala and set people.

even Trishna and Padmini too was given off.