Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Shahisthi

Preethi- Madhu went to the toilet asking RK to wait she will come for the next session.

🤣
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Rolz, why are you irrked off? This is what you call love! Being abused and well proclaiming to be some self attained sacrificer in the form of RK! Whilst MB is there to allow her body and soul to be violated 247😛
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

Editing! HORRIBLE!😡

First break ke pehle Rish-bala were together and suddenly he had her phone!😡 YIKES!

yeah.. correct..

I don't like the episode..

boring with the song.. got irritated watching them together..
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

Editing! HORRIBLE!😡

First break ke pehle Rish-bala were together and suddenly he had her phone!😡 YIKES!

Arey its not the only Haq for CVs... 😆
Editing department ka bhi Haq hey kuch horrible karne ka...
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@shahi -  I am unable to even put a smily that smiles... The precap really put to off! Am just hell pissed..😭🤢

Lost any bit of feelings for RK🤢
ankita24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: anji64

No epic love dear..

only junoon is there..

its not even junoon in epic/dark love stories..i only see one dirty picture😳
Scarlett.. thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣who is hero and who is villian of this show asked by nani🤣
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ankita24

thumb up Shahi...i agree completely..👍🏼
6th big twist madhu getting preggy
7th big twist rishbala kid wl play cupid to bring them closer n officially properly marriage...!!

Should I laugh at this or should i shocked...🤔
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
For me this is the end of Rishbala and I will not watch the show for any jodi from now on, to be disappointed later. 

I have a feeling this PH is taking lessons from IPK closure and didn't want the show to be a hit because of any jodi. So they have destroyed Rishbala jodi completely  and there is no coming back, at least for me this is the END of Rishbala.

I am going to watch for the individual characters from now on.

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I liked neither RK nor Sultan today . Dare I say sultan pissed me off even more .

I read some 'chi chi' posts yesterday and strongly disagreed with them because I do not think it's sultans fault if he falls for Madhu or gets attracted to her after spending some time with her . Some people even said that it was so morally wrong and besharam because he's falling in love after witnessing he intimate moment between Madhu and RK . Again , disagree . These things cannot stop you from falling in love . They only tell you (under normal circumstances ) that the woman/man is off limits . However acting upon the attraction/feelings is wrong . I did not like sultan going to the chawl to meet Madhu . He knows he brought trouble there and left precisely for the same reason . Now he casually picks up a picnic basket and strolls into the chawl as if nothing happened and chawlwaasis will be happy to see him back ? Idiot !

I don't want to comment on RK right now because I'm tired of saying the same thing . I don't know why the cvs arnt tired of giving him the same scenes and same dialogues .