Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ankita24

no doubt An..dts the basic reason...he cant see madhu living her life happily without him whereas he cant...!

That is his Chi-Chi Character πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: an12345678

Devu: If you see the show from the revenge drama episodes, R.K's present state of mind and lunatic act make perfect sense. The problem for me is not showing enough of what Madhubala is going through. 

Her pain has been cleverly forgotten by the cV's..
Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Is he doing all this too soothe his ego again because it hurts his big, fat ego to see that Madhubala can actually move ahead and be happy.

Lol!!! An, i have never expected this from uπŸ˜† he is the Son of Ultimate Gayani S3RG...how could u suspected his pure intentionπŸ˜†
KittuPratzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† WOW! 

Ashi: Agree. They have trivialized the pain of Madhubala and are glorifying psycho behaviour.  

what pian madhu had gone thru??
dont u remember ishhh pahmouus dialogue...

woh ungli bhi nahin uthayi aur mein barbaad hogaya...so finally who got betrayal??RK...

who got pain??rk

who has lost mental balance?? rk

who is mahaan?? rk

who cannot see his pain and golden heart?? WE!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sunsetglow thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Devu: If you see the show from the revenge drama episodes, R.K's present state of mind and lunatic act make perfect sense. The problem for me is not showing enough of what Madhubala is going through. 

ah..well..apparently...we are supposed to feel the pain..get it over with..and move on..!😳
Taiyo thumbnail
Kittu: Yep, that can be one of his motives too: to prove that he is not a carbon copy of Deepali.  
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ Preethi- I always doubt some people from the CV's somehow read posts here in the forum or FB.

Cos there was lot of posts saying Madhu is despo and now they make the reason for her weakness as this. I am upset about that.

In normal circumstances a girl will flinch at a touch from a man who hurt her like that.
ankita24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shahisthi

Wish the opposite to happen. It will happen easily.

I mean it would be RK who will seduce Madhu. Just a touch of him and a breath near her Madhu seduced in this show. He doesn't have to do much at all. Now there is not even the charm he has when he was introduced as the SUper star.

He looks just like a normal grown up man who has a mind of a child. Not every appealing at all. But he just have to touch Madhu and she is turned on.

Unique show na.

exactly shahi dts wt we will keep getting post marriageπŸ˜†
and i hve a feeling we will get Rishbala doing comedy  too...πŸ˜†
n focus wl shift frm revenge to newly wed couple doing nok jhoks..πŸ˜†
KittuPratzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

DESPALI! mera NAAM! RK se MERA KAAM! (Pun intended)🀣

🀣🀣 @bold πŸ€£ oh gal...u remember wen he dreamed sultan??how despali hugged him πŸ˜†
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: devikamd

ah..well..apparently...we are supposed to feel the pain..get it over with..and move on..!😳

They have not handled it with the same seriousness and enthusiasm with which they wrote the revenge drama. Yes, it's a daily show and probably today, tomorrow or in the near future, they may make one of the characters talk about it.