Now fanbots on Dev Team?? Reply to a GM Page 16. - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by KEHKE...LUNGA

saale bekar ke log, pagal kahi ke.

inko kuch kaam dhanda nahi hain, bas aise post karte hain aur celebrities ko hate karte hain. tum sabke ke picchwade pe ek laath deni chahiye. saalo kuch kaam karo, kya hamesha rote rehte hain.

yede log, ab serious ho jaao. gadhe kahi he. ab phir se aise post kare toh aise zapad denge mod bhailog ki bas.

aa gaye barun sobti ka hate karnewale.

sudhar jaao. time hain abhi bhi.
Get Lost ! 😃 Han tou hate tujh se permission leke karen?? Ja I hate Soaptea ... Ju ukhar sakte ho ukhar lo ! 😃
Hi Friends,

Your queries (thread) has been forwarded to the admins, and we have requested them to address the issue.

In the meantime, we welcome members to share their opinion, however, please kindly do it in a constructive manner. 

As far as I understand the situation, our fellow teammate, Shifali, herself had opted for a Veteran Member status, which was very unfortunate.  If the question should remain, please kindly contact Shifali to verify.

Thank you. 
Originally posted by MP_Radha

Hi Friends,

Your queries (thread) has been forwarded to the admins, and we have requested them to address the issue.

In the meantime, we welcome members to share their opinion, however, please kindly do it in a constructive manner. 

As far as I understand the situation, our fellow teammate, Shifali, herself had opted for a Veteran Member status, which was very unfortunate.  If the question should remain, please kindly contact Shifali to verify.

Thank you. 

Kindly put my ID in search in IF and see the amount of the bashing the so called IPKKND forum did to me and they went too personally, the mods didn't trash these topics, but any say anything against their so called Barun super star they trash it, It shows how fair these so called mods in that disgusting forum... These mods are themselves are so blind fans and act as children...

I have quit posting in this forum, but wanted to give my one cent ..given my experience. 
The punishment does not fit the crimes most of the time..in this forum . Cyber bullying, name calling, slandering members will also get the same warning one would get who try to stand up for themselves in a civilized manner and trying  to keep one's dignity. 
How is this in any way a crime, to respond in a polite manner to a member who cross  all limits in terms of etiquettes of writing , since the anonymity gives them a false sense of power. We are supposed to hit the report button , which by the way does not get priority until 40 some pages would have reached with the lowest of derogatory language one can use in name calling and bullying members, who can't stoop that low. 

Edited by prabba - 10 years ago
Originally posted by KEHKE...LUNGA

saale bekar ke log, pagal kahi ke.

inko kuch kaam dhanda nahi hain, bas aise post karte hain aur celebrities ko hate karte hain. tum sabke ke picchwade pe ek laath deni chahiye. saalo kuch kaam karo, kya hamesha rote rehte hain.

yede log, ab serious ho jaao. gadhe kahi he. ab phir se aise post kare toh aise zapad denge mod bhailog ki bas.

aa gaye barun sobti ka hate karnewale.

sudhar jaao. time hain abhi bhi.
So you made a new ID just to say this?!👏

I challenge you to post the same thing with your original ID.😛

@bold- Let me remind you that the vile and atrocious language you have used here is not allowed on IF.

Kindly go and read the IF COC.

Ooh, I am so scared by your nonsensical and empty threats.😛

I am shaking in my boots.

And yeah, we will "hate" Barun Sobti all we want.

We don't need your permission.😉

And yeah. I reported your post.😳
Edited by Miss Cherie - 10 years ago
Oh and I am so rooting for Omni as a MOD.

You rock bro.

And I only say that about a selective bunch of people.⭐️
Edited by Miss Cherie - 10 years ago
Omni as mod will be hilarious!! Omni my vote goes to you!!

If Omni becomes a MOD then sarcasm will finally be appreciated.😆

This seems like an interesting thread 😆 I've only read up to page 3 cuz I'm kind of lazy and a bit tired. I just wanted to clarify something. A few you of are blaming KSG fans for Shifali not being part of the DT which isn't true. I mean sure there were moments on the forum and all but they weren't the reason for her leaving. As for them petitioning Vijay to kick her off the DT, not sure if that's true but I do know that he didn't kick her out or anything. She chose to take VM status herself and if you wanna know why, just go and ask her. If you wanna blame a fan base and look at forum issues, Shifali moderated 2 other forums as well. Just wanted to say that. Carry on discussing =)