Suggestions / Comments

India-Forums

Suggestions / Comments
Suggestions / Comments

Now fanbots on Dev Team?? Reply to a GM Page 16. (Page 3)

-AarYaholic- IF-Rockerz
-AarYaholic-
-AarYaholic-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
I do have a point here...you open a topic that doesn't go down well with majority of the members of a forum..then, instead of getting involved in a virtual battle of words to defend their favorite actors, the members report the topic right away for the mods to look into it

And if the Moderator thinks that you are instigating majority of the people why would they allow such a post to be read by the same offended fans?

I believe rather than concluding that xx moderator is biased, why don't you guys accept that they're just paying heed to what a large group of people say

I have no idea what (still) keeps happening in the IPK Forum, but it never is easy for any person in-charge to do his job in a given framework, yet accept that a group of members would term you biased

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

illuminated.

Omnipotence IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

moomin4455Miss Cherieiria_luvsLindorSanzBarbieNusiSgshewolf.-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.

-AarYaholic- IF-Rockerz
-AarYaholic-
-AarYaholic-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Its wrong to go to such fierce levels and ask for a member to leave though...Ermm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

moomin4455Miss Cherieiria_luvsLindorOmnipotenceNusiSgshewolf.

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
I absolutely agree. I love Sano. I don't interact with her that much but she's a fair moderator. Also have respect for Aahaana. Why get moderators that are bias?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

moomin4455Miss CherieSanzBarbieiria_luvsLindorOmnipotencebaz786Pentaminous.NusiSgshewolf.Faraan92Tony_StraK786

Omnipotence IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

moomin4455Miss Cherieiria_luvsLindorSanzBarbieNusiSgshewolf.Faraan92ruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
I don't know about QH forum and don't want to know. But fact is, why do they only listen to the obsessed fans but don't listen to the ones who are sane?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

OmnipotenceSanzBarbieMiss Cherieshewolf.

canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Pikachu I choose you!

Seriously though, generally I am not the most active on forums but I agree some forums do have a problem with the way they are moderated. It's sad that one specific forum is constantly being complained about yet nothing has been done to solve the issue? Unfair much? Oh yes it is.

The dev team for each forum should be unbiased. Dev teams should comprise of people who do not watch that specific show so as to avoid any bias and known fans should be removed from a specific forum's dev team.

Frozen007 - Omni is right, some forums do have a heavily biased dev team, it's so glaringly obvious it is sad. Their mod notes on closed topics are right there to be seen as well as the pms they have sent out (only after they were pmed by the members in question). Many times people have been given WL raises without even being told of the reason and when asked for the reason it was something random and illogical. On top of that new rules are being made on the whim and forum specific rules already stated are not being followed by mods themselves.

Omni - I didn't know some mods were removed due to petitions. If I had known that were possible then I would love to add my name to petitions to remove some very very very biased, unfair mods.

Edited by canuck-umz - 08 April 2013 at 1:14pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

moomin4455boreddamselMiss CherieSanzBarbieiria_luvsLindorOmnipotencePentaminous.KookiemonsterNusiSgshewolf.Faraan92

Neetu_Unleashed IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

Miss CherieSanzBarbieiria_luvsLindorOmnipotenceNusiSgshewolf.KookiemonsterPentaminous.

Go to top