Suggestions / Comments

India-Forums

Suggestions / Comments
Suggestions / Comments

Now fanbots on Dev Team?? Reply to a GM Page 16. (Page 20)

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tiyali

Originally posted by ruky786

Tiya all I can say is that I don't see why your post was an issue? Because it wasn't offensive I find it funny. I swear man...people can't even take a jokePinch

THANK-YOU. This mod couldnt and wouldnt. She then brought up issues from previous threads and used that to justify her behavior. Btw, all those threads are locked and closed. Silly She went on to threaten me  with a ban as well. ( as if that has worked for anyone. )

I want to know- what is the selection process to become a mod? Is it like anyone who loves a show just blindly becomes a fan? Is there an age limit, cuz some of them sound like they are twelve.

Okay I want Omni and Tiya for MODS.

BAS

KEHDIYA.

And Bhangan as well.LOL

Can we have more Tadka Plzz ?

I will buy you Frootiez and get you tanda tanda Paani.Tongue

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Tiyaliiria_luvsLindorOmnipotencenebunaSanzBarbieboreddamselMiss Cherieshewolf.ruky786

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Hug OMG! 

It's in your name, darling.. it's the Olive Rose that gets you the warning level, not what you say! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

iria_luvsLindorOmnipotenceMiss CherieKookiemonsterruky786

bAkChOd. IF-Stunnerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omnipotence

Originally posted by hetal

There are rules and regulation to post and what to post in particular. We don't look at what few members want to post but we look at the whole picture and how it will impact other members too. Specially young members. Even if you don't like something about actors, there are better ways to express it. Don't forget there are silent members too and they report members when something is really going wrong.

Don't bash over who is doing their job or not! Simply send a PM to report that DT instead. For example, look at this thread and how it became battle instead discussion on an issue with DT.

Clap

A perfect reply by a "GM". Clap Don't ya see that's the purpose of this thread? Sleepy 

Please the majority (who are mostly the sickening potty mouth droolers) on the expense of the minority. Keep the fanbots happy and get yourself in the good books. A key for a promotion here on IF.Pig

Simply send a PM? That's quite amusing ya see. As per the IF's rule book and going by the rules my lord, a viewbie (whether fanbot or a non fan) should have the decency to have a word with the tm via pm before trashing a topic! Sadly, what you preach is not what you practice. Pig

Better ways to express it? The last i checked, nicknaming a celeb wasn't an indictable offence. Is there a virtual death penalty for calling Sobti, a Soaptea? More specifically, calling a winget, a home-wrecker?Sleepy

Talk about freedom of speech. Jai India Forums.Sleepy

c'mon omni...atleast hetal replied ...must be a great day...we should celebrate...an incredible and impossible thing have happened and u r not even realizing it ? Shocked

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

iria_luvsLindorOmnipotenceMiss Cherieshewolf.Kookiemonsterruky786

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Originally posted by Zee_News

Not only IPKKND, I got even a PM from a psycho fan, she is Gurmeet-Debina's fan making fan of Gurmeet-Drashti's fan who died coz of cancer, How can anybody step so low just coz of fanatic nonsense to make fun of death and illness? No wonder, Debina is rude in real life, so is her fans... 

And yet Debina fans think she's some kind of sati savitri womanSleepy

OMG. A Gurmeet-Drashti fan died of cancer? OMG. May they RIP.Ouch

I know well Debina's rangele history, so they better shut up... She is the worst celeb I ever came across Sleepy, total fake...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Originally posted by nebuna

Nebuna...they even drool over his angry look, the way he's close to Khushi and stuff like thatROFL even drooled over him wearing a green t- shirt! ROFL

Most funny thing was that guy dressed up in yellow tee and pink pants and was giving weird looks
These phankies were drooling on thta
I was like thank God I have good taste in men LOL

Perhaps I should drool over the way he sleepsROFL and even hear his tiny little snoresROFLROFLROFL

Yeah seriously I so agree with the bold part!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iria_luvsLindorOmnipotencenebuna

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

I'm with you Kookie. Hug
I say we start a pantition and spam DTs to make Omni and Tiya the mods! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

iria_luvsLindorOmnipotencenebunaMiss CherieKookiemonsterPentaminous.ruky786

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamselMiss Cherieiria_luvsLindorOmnipotencenebunaSanzBarbieKookiemonsterruky786

shewolf. IF-Sizzlerz
shewolf.
shewolf.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tiyali

Originally posted by Zee_News

Not only IPKKND, I got even a PM from a psycho Gurmeet-Debina fan making fan of Gurmeet-Drashti's fan who died coz of cancer, How can anybody step so low just coz of fanatic nonsense to make fun of death and illness? No wonder, Debina is rude in real life, so is her fans... 

Ugh! there was a member in IPK forum as well. A member made a RIP thread and she wrote nasty stuff about the dead lady, doubting her friend (who made the thread)  and shocked all of us. TO my knowledge, this member isnt banned.

If you go through a few forums you'll find even more samples, who wish for your death, call you terrorist and things and mind you none of them get a warning for this let alone being banned!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Tiyaliiria_luvsLindorOmnipotenceboreddamselANNMT.Miss CherieKookiemonsterPentaminous.ruky786

Go to top