Suggestions / Comments

India-Forums

Suggestions / Comments
Suggestions / Comments

Now fanbots on Dev Team?? Reply to a GM Page 16. (Page 17)

nebuna IF-Sizzlerz
nebuna
nebuna

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

Originally posted by Zee_News

Originally posted by ruky786

It's ridiculous though. One time IPKKND wasn't THAT BAD but now it's been invaded by these maniacs who just sit down with the tongues sticking out and drooling over their ArHi. I did drool but I didn't exactly go to the extent of drooling over his body or even look at the episode where Sanaya's dress was put on the wrong way round. And fans actually said about her cleavage and whether Arnav was looking down I mean come on man...if they can go to that extent then I don't understand why it's an issue if we said something negative? Crazy people.

Which body to drool about? Barun is so thin and doesn't have the body to drool about Sleepy

They are crazy and psycho, coz they abuse members for celebs they don't even know personally and they hardly care about their existence...

Exactly! I used to drool over his shirts lolLOL but yeah I don't see what they say see...Confused

they drool over his eyes which are sleepy for ever
His hair which is never cut

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

iria_luvsLindorOmnipotenceMiss Cherieshewolf.Kookiemonsterruky786

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by XBitch_PleaseX

indeed ISK is the second version of CMG forum

What is CMG? Is it DMG?...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

iria_luvsLindorOmnipotenceMiss Cherieshewolf.Pentaminous.

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Nebuna...they even drool over his angry look, the way he's close to Khushi and stuff like thatROFL even drooled over him wearing a green t- shirt! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

iria_luvsLindorOmnipotenceMiss Cherieshewolf.nebunaKookiemonster

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

iria_luvsLindorOmnipotenceboreddamselMiss CheriePentaminous.shewolf.nebunaKookiemonsterruky786

nebuna IF-Sizzlerz
nebuna
nebuna

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hetal

There are rules and regulation to post and what to post in particular. We don't look at what few members want to post but we look at the whole picture and how it will impact other members too. Specially young members. Even if you don't like something about actors, there are better ways to express it. Don't forget there are silent members too and they report members when something is really going wrong.

Don't bash over who is doing their job or not! Simply send a PM to report that DT instead. For example, look at this thread and how it became battle instead discussion on an issue with DT.

hetal I have been in IF for quite some time and I started to visit IPK forum from NOV 2011
But even then Mods were never biased and people would agree and disagree and have sane discussions many would never agree but they choose to ignore now that was  place of discussions

But now no words Sleepy

I am sure many mods can be biased and enjoy pleasing the majority but very soon sane writers would be gone and IF can have all teens and obsessed members.

iria_luvsLindorOmnipotenceMiss CherieKookiemonsterruky786SecretKhabri420

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hetal

There are rules and regulation to post and what to post in particular. We don't look at what few members want to post but we look at the whole picture and how it will impact other members too. Specially young members. Even if you don't like something about actors, there are better ways to express it. Don't forget there are silent members too and they report members when something is really going wrong.

Don't bash over who is doing their job or not! Simply send a PM to report that DT instead. For example, look at this thread and how it became battle instead discussion on an issue with DT.

Bashing members is ok in IPKKND forum? Coz I don't see the mods close the topics of bashing members and abusing them, I was through this and they went personal too, but when any say anything against Barun that he can't act they jump over his or her head, it makes no sense... Is this responsibility of a moderator or a fanatic? Ur post make no sense...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

iria_luvsLindorOmnipotenceSanzBarbieMiss CherieKookiemonsternebunaPentaminous.ruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Tiya all I can say is that I don't see why your post was an issue? Because it wasn't offensive I find it funny. I swear man...people can't even take a jokePinch

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Tiyaliiria_luvsLindorOmnipotenceboreddamselMiss Cherieshewolf.nebunaKookiemonsterPentaminous.

iria_luvsLindor IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

TiyaliOmnipotenceMiss Cherie.Farzi.nebunaKookiemonsterPentaminous.ruky786

Go to top