Suggestions / Comments

India-Forums

Suggestions / Comments
Suggestions / Comments

Now fanbots on Dev Team?? Reply to a GM Page 16. (Page 13)

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..SheWolf..

Originally posted by OnepoundChic

the problem of having biased phankies as MOD goes way back to when shows like DMG and MJHT started.
Its not just about how a MOD back then released a members IP address in the CC section, there was another member who accused another of being a terrorist just b/c she dint kiss the ground on which kajen walked. And I guess there was this guy MOD who kinda stalked another fellow DT member to her personal blog and well he got her kicked out of the Dev team all together and something like that too. And the funny part is absolutely no action has been taken against any of them and they^ all of them are still very much on IF. Wacko

and I was a part of the IPK forum during the initial days and that forum was actually good! with sane people taking part in the discussions but as time passed it turned out to be shit! and well today its nothing but shit.

PS: I thought it was Jennifer Wingoat, but Piglet sounds good too LOL

ipk forum was one real good forum..man so much interesting activities nd hell so much fun ..seeing my fav forum turning to disaster i felt so bad .. its all because of excessive required nd un-required support for a particular fan group nd now only barun loonies own the forum .. i still get very mad thinking it..

I remember being a silent member and that forum was indeed fun and positive until a wave of phankies washed down.
I  actually dont understand the logic of being his fan. He ain't that good looking in real, he can't act to save his life (he is just a directors toy, who says your wish is my command) then why so much of a craze for him? But in a way its good that his fans stay put in that forum only. I dread the day he signs another show. *oops* i don't think anyone will sign him up. LOL

well i cant say about that y they are crazy for him but frankly i too was one of his fans for the way he portrayed ASR through out, minus last 4,5 months ..but after all the off screen mess he created i cant stand as his fan any more nd i cant stand his pankhees either LOL. .. they are blood sucking at (all)the times .. except abusing threatening targeting the families they nd their silly annoying plans to keep him at the top nd to make others's rank downSleepy .. pathetic m so fed up !!

Edited by OnepoundChic - 09 April 2013 at 12:14pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

OmnipotenceMiss Cherieshewolf.Pentaminous.

neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by XBitch_PleaseX

indeed ISK is the second version of CMG forum

umm thankfully no homewrecking and womanising stuffs happend on IPK sets LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

theloupgarouxMiss CherieOmnipotence-BreezyGirl-shewolf.Pentaminous.bAkChOd.Tony_StraK786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Most of these TV forums are messed up. Glad I don't post sooo much. DMG I only posted because of KaSh but since this is over...I don't bother going on that forum that much...smh...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Omnipotence-BreezyGirl-Miss Cherieshewolf.Pentaminous.The-Voiceneha-rockss

ANNMT. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

OmnipotenceMiss Cherieshewolf.OnepoundChicPentaminous.ruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
The worst part is that these obsessed maniacs even send hate PM's...even bring down your family and stuff, start swearing in Urdu/Hindi language...disgusting and cheap! 13 pages and still no one has said anything...I'm guessing "bias" mods don't have anything to say because they know it's the truthGeek

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

iria_luvsLindorOmnipotenceANNMT.theloupgarouxMiss CheriePentaminous.neha-rockss

shewolf. IF-Sizzlerz
shewolf.
shewolf.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omnipotence

the problem of having biased phankies as MOD goes way back to when shows like DMG and MJHT started.
Its not just about how a MOD back then released a members IP address in the CC section, there was another member who accused another of being a terrorist just b/c she dint kiss the ground on which kajen walked. And I guess there was this guy MOD who kinda stalked another fellow DT member to her personal blog and well he got her kicked out of the Dev team all together and something like that too. And the funny part is absolutely no action has been taken against any of them and they^ all of them are still very much on IF. Wacko

Intrestingly, that same member made a sickening comment about 9/11 too. Guess what? She's a Soaptea fanbot! I'm sure who ever has been part of the ISKKND forum knows her pretty well.

Who breeds such rabid fangirls? "Those who trash the topic and carry a Cool Viewbie, Moderator and Channel Moderator tag in ISKKND Dev team)

That psychopath goes by the name of *Unnati* 

and the worst part is even after pulling up such a sensitive issue for a very silly reason she's still very much on IF. There wasn't even a warning issued against her Wacko
and maybe if you check further you might just find more people of the same breed!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SanzBarbieMiss CherieOmnipotencePentaminous.neha-rockss

neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

Most of these TV forums are messed up. Glad I don't post sooo much. DMG I only posted because of KaSh but since this is over...I don't bother going on that forum that much...smh...

Ruky Hug 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

OmnipotenceMiss CheriePentaminous.ruky786

The-Voice IF-Sizzlerz
The-Voice
The-Voice

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

I agree, Ruky. I once dared to watch IPKKND and guess what? Ouch Barun Sobti haunted my dreams (err, nightmares) for three days straight (that included weekend too). Ouch

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

BirdieNumNumSanzBarbietheloupgarouxMiss CherieOmnipotencePentaminous.shewolf.ruky786bAkChOd.

Go to top