Suggestions / Comments

India-Forums

Suggestions / Comments
Suggestions / Comments

Now fanbots on Dev Team?? Reply to a GM Page 16. (Page 12)

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..SheWolf..

the problem of having biased phankies as MOD goes way back to when shows like DMG and MJHT started.
Its not just about how a MOD back then released a members IP address in the CC section, there was another member who accused another of being a terrorist just b/c she dint kiss the ground on which kajen walked. And I guess there was this guy MOD who kinda stalked another fellow DT member to her personal blog and well he got her kicked out of the Dev team all together and something like that too. And the funny part is absolutely no action has been taken against any of them and they^ all of them are still very much on IF. Wacko

and I was a part of the IPK forum during the initial days and that forum was actually good! with sane people taking part in the discussions but as time passed it turned out to be shit! and well today its nothing but shit.

PS: I thought it was Jennifer Wingoat, but Piglet sounds good too LOL

ipk forum was one real good forum..man so much interesting activities nd hell so much fun ..seeing my fav forum turning to disaster i felt so bad .. its all because of excessive required nd un-required support for a particular fan group nd now only barun loonies own the forum .. i still get very mad thinking it..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

iria_luvsLindorOmnipotenceMiss CheriePentaminous.shewolf.neha-rockssruky786Faraan92bAkChOd.

Olive_Rose IF-Dazzler
Olive_Rose
Olive_Rose

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omnipotence

Oh puleeezeWacko. I'm sick of hearing that "Shifali" wasn't forced to step down bull crapPig. For the new ones, Shifali used to be a viewbie managing maniacs (Read Gober and Piglet Fans). The only "bad" thing about her was how she wasn't biased, much like others in her league. Of course, the Dev team couldn't make her leave for being "unbiased and objective". Instead, they started to question her moderation to an extent that she had no whatsoever interest left in moderation at all.Wacko 

It's quite funny how "A Cool Viewbie Who shall not be named" of Iss Shit Ko Kya Naam Doon Forum once asked us to leave the forum just because we left our two cents on the "Forum Closure" thread. Just recently, her fanbotic nerve was hit when I made a post. She trashed the topic like a loyal soaptea female bodyguard.Wacko

It's quite funny how " Sano88 " was effectively demoted from moderating CMG section to "Disney Channel".Pig

It's quite funny how " The Ultimate Fanbot Global Moderator" (Not Aaahana of course) always came up with the silliest excuse to Ban the members who took a diss at her favourite. I say Jennifer Piglet is a homewrecker. Ban me if ya could !Sleepy

You could of course find such 16 year old obsessive fangirls (along with the "moderator" tag)  in ISKKND's Forum Dev Team. IF's not a school ladies and you're no "monitor" here. I'm sure not being selected in the student council has made you upset but there's no bloody need to vent out your frustuation on the non fans. 

Why the f**k aren't such moderators held questionable?  I guess pleasing the fanbots (majority) and sucking up to them works here on IF.

Hola OmniLOL

I love this pig emoticon Pig!! Pig
Birds of a feather flock together
So do pigs and swinesPig Pig
Rats and mice will have their time
So will I have mine!!

I just love this nursery rhyme

Glad I got a chance the use it and also to use that pig thingyPig ROFL

Fanbot Moderator: One that likes to punish members for little or no reason, harasses members and then punishes them for harassing back or questioning them, or is biased in general to those around them, not including their suckup friends, who will respond to their power-abuse with: "lol", "leave the forum", or "this is ISKKND's forum". 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

iria_luvsLindorOmnipotenceSanzBarbieMiss Cherieshewolf.Pentaminous.

Omnipotence IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

iria_luvsLindorSanzBarbieMiss CheriePentaminous.shewolf.bAkChOd.

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zee_News

Originally posted by _dkmystery_

This is exactly why I stay away from IF now. I've wasted a lot of my precious time dealing with trolls and biased mods on the SB forum. There would be a different set of rules for those who were frnds with the mods, they had the freedom to do n say what they wanted.
Be it bashing fellow members, cropping the written updates by not covering the scenes of an actor they didn't like even if the scenes were important...

I've wasted my time reporting and reading the rules and trying to understand how IF had its own rules and the SB forum had another. Now can't be bothered by school kids who get a free ground on IF by becoming mods.

Not all mods are useless but we all know how some think they are on a higher level of the human race by being a mod.

People should remember every actor/character gets bashed and should be mature enough to be on a public platform and ignore what you don't like. Not everyone can be a blind fan and suck upto you.

Even I have my fav actors and don't give a damn if someone doesn't like them. It's just a matter of personal opinion. Just don't bash me and my friends, that's it. But at times the mods themselves forget that they are on duty and need to be neutral.

Which forum is SB?...

Saubha. of Life Ok, thankfully the show ended..
shewolf. IF-Sizzlerz
shewolf.
shewolf.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OnepoundChic

the problem of having biased phankies as MOD goes way back to when shows like DMG and MJHT started.
Its not just about how a MOD back then released a members IP address in the CC section, there was another member who accused another of being a terrorist just b/c she dint kiss the ground on which kajen walked. And I guess there was this guy MOD who kinda stalked another fellow DT member to her personal blog and well he got her kicked out of the Dev team all together and something like that too. And the funny part is absolutely no action has been taken against any of them and they^ all of them are still very much on IF. Wacko

and I was a part of the IPK forum during the initial days and that forum was actually good! with sane people taking part in the discussions but as time passed it turned out to be shit! and well today its nothing but shit.

PS: I thought it was Jennifer Wingoat, but Piglet sounds good too LOL

ipk forum was one real good forum..man so much interesting activities nd hell so much fun ..seeing my fav forum turning to disaster i felt so bad .. its all because of excessive required nd un-required support for a particular fan group nd now only barun loonies own the forum .. i still get very mad thinking it..

I remember being a silent member and that forum was indeed fun and positive until a wave of phankies washed down.
I  actually dont understand the logic of being his fan. He ain't that good looking in real, he can't act to save his life (he is just a directors toy, who says your wish is my command) then why so much of a craze for him? But in a way its good that his fans stay put in that forum only. I dread the day he signs another show. *oops* i don't think anyone will sign him up. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OmnipotenceMiss CheriePentaminous.

neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Intrestingly, that same member made a sickening comment about 9/11 too. Guess what? She's a Soaptea fanbot! I'm sure who ever has been part of the ISKKND forum knows her pretty well.

Who breeds such rabid fangirls? "Those who trash the topic and carry a Cool Viewbie, Moderator and Channel Moderator tag in ISKKND Dev team)

That psychopath goes by the name of *Unnati* 

I VERY WELL remember this incidence it was a friend Ruky who suffered;  is calling som1 A terrorist for not shipping a good for nothing  shitting lusty kapal FAIR?

I thought to avoid personal attacks was the first rule to be followed and here it was of the rank of being called a Terrorist Dead

Edited by neha-rockss - 09 April 2013 at 12:07pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Omnipotence-BreezyGirl-Miss Cherieshewolf.Pentaminous.

bAkChOd. IF-Stunnerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
indeed ISK is the second version of CMG forum

Omnipotence-BreezyGirl-Miss Cherieshewolf.Pentaminous.neha-rockss

bAkChOd. IF-Stunnerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha-rockss

Intrestingly, that same member made a sickening comment about 9/11 too. Guess what? She's a Soaptea fanbot! I'm sure who ever has been part of the ISKKND forum knows her pretty well.

Who breeds such rabid fangirls? "Those who trash the topic and carry a Cool Viewbie, Moderator and Channel Moderator tag in ISKKND Dev team)

That psychopath goes by the name of *Unnati* 

I VERY WELL remember this incidence it was a friend Ruly who suffered is calling som1 A terrorist for not shipping a good for nothign shitting lusty kapal FAIR?

I thought to avoid personal attacks was the first rule to be followed and here it was of the rank of being called a Terrorist Dead
and most important/hilarious thing about all this that the actors dont give a f**k to fanbots...
and even the lie saying i check IF...
why the hell a celeb will check IF  ? ...unke sare kaam kya mar gayye hain

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

OmnipotenceMiss Cherieshewolf.Pentaminous.neha-rockss

Go to top