Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: iria_luvsLindor

I got a hate mail recently for taking digs at Soaptea 😆
But atleast, mine wasn't as nasty as the one's my friends received. ...I loathe phangurls who retort to such cheap antics using an MID.

Have you seen some of Sobti's recent pics? He looks frickin weird....I guess the longish breaks are not doing him any good .😆

I also got a loving PM from a Hairun Phan. 
The language was more colourful than that  pink trouser and yellow T-shirt Soaptea wore in Birmingham😆
I would have posted it but LUX already dealt with that offender!

-HEAVEN- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
phankis r gone case!!!! Once i said bs isnt good lookin... a phanki told me... m jealous of him...i bash him coz i wanna b lik him!!!!

Lol... but i luv myself too much to b lik him!!!
Biased mod also closed that post!!! Iskknd forum=soaptea shrine! 🤣 🤣
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
i just came to know one of my friend got banned becoz she called piglet a piglet

Jennifer Piglet Jennifer Piglet Jennifer Piglet Jennifer Piglet Jennifer Piglet Jennifer Piglet Jennifer Piglet Jennifer Piglet Jennifer Piglet Jennifer Piglet Jennifer Piglet Jennifer Piglet Jennifer Piglet 

Why?...becoz f**k u thats why...
and ya BAN me :P :P

Originally posted by: ..SheWolf..

If you go through a few forums you'll find even more samples, who wish for your death, call you terrorist and things and mind you none of them get a warning for this let alone being banned!

Disgusting. VJ bhaiyya needs to stop taking trips to Universal studios (dont ask me how I know that) and start cleaning up his website. And, no, that doesnt mean, post a bunch of useless rules. 
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ..SheWolf..

If you go through a few forums you'll find even more samples, who wish for your death, call you terrorist and things and mind you none of them get a warning for this let alone being banned!

Last I heard, bashing Barun was worse than the holocaust..! 
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
If you go to BW forum, we have ridiculous names given to celebs as well but doesn't mean the members have been banned. BW Forum is Masha Allah a safer place. Yeah we have the odd fights fan wars but still at least the mods are neutral!
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Zee_News

I know well Debina's rangele history, so they better shut up... She is the worst celeb I ever came across ðŸ¥±, total fake...

aha...putting piglet on the top
Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruky786

Perhaps I should drool over the way he sleeps🤣 and even hear his tiny little snores🤣🤣🤣

Yeah seriously I so agree with the bold part!

Yeah even I have read posts which says Soaptea is cute when he sleeps
Oh no cute is a word used for female and not male
They drool over his scar near his eyebrows have you heard of anything crazy like this
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yes, phacking reunion.. where T and Kookie ignore BD. So BD is off.. 'coz her work awaits! 
Keep rocking, Omni! Hopefully the post will still be open next time I stop by! ðŸ˜Š