Now fanbots on Dev Team?? Reply to a GM Page 16. - Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Roshan-

I agree, Ruky. I once dared to watch IPKKND and guess what? Barun Sobti haunted my dreams (err, nightmares) for three days straight (that included weekend too).

πŸ˜† he can't be that bad if the nightmares lasted only three days.πŸ˜›πŸ˜† on second thoughts, maybe that's bad, very badπŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Tiyali

THANK-YOU. This mod couldnt and wouldnt. She then brought up issues from previous threads and used that to justify her behavior. Btw, all those threads are locked and closed. πŸ€ͺ She went on to threaten me  with a ban as well. ( as if that has worked for anyone. )

I want to know- what is the selection process to become a mod? Is it like anyone who loves a show just blindly becomes a fan? Is there an age limit, cuz some of them sound like they are twelve.

I've addressed your question on Page 16. Infact, the GM herself made that pretty apparent. Suck up to the fanbase(Majority) and kiss their virtual toes, there you go with the "Moderator/Viewbie/Channel Moderator/CoolViewbie" tag. πŸ˜³
Originally posted by: Zee_News

Not only IPKKND, I got even a PM from a psycho Gurmeet-Debina fan making fan of Gurmeet-Drashti's fan who died coz of cancer, How can anybody step so low just coz of fanatic nonsense to make fun of death and illness? No wonder, Debina is rude in real life, so is her fans... 

Ugh! there was a member in IPK forum as well. A member made a RIP thread and she wrote nasty stuff about the dead lady, doubting her friend (who made the thread)  and shocked all of us. TO my knowledge, this member isnt banned.

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Zee_News

Not only IPKKND, I got even a PM from a psycho fan, she is Gurmeet-Debina's fan making fan of Gurmeet-Drashti's fan who died coz of cancer, How can anybody step so low just coz of fanatic nonsense to make fun of death and illness? No wonder, Debina is rude in real life, so is her fans... 

And yet Debina fans think she's some kind of sati savitri womanπŸ₯±

OMG. A Gurmeet-Drashti fan died of cancer? OMG. May they RIP.
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I want to know- what is the selection process to become a mod? Is it like anyone who loves a show just blindly becomes a fan? Is there an age limit, cuz some of them sound like they are twelve.

I actually looked this up today.
It seems you need to be a coolbie/viewbie and then do good work to impress the DT .. and then they invite you to be on DT! 

LOL .. I see Omni explained it above! πŸ˜†
Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruky786

Nebuna...they even drool over his angry look, the way he's close to Khushi and stuff like that🀣 even drooled over him wearing a green t- shirt! 🀣

Most funny thing was that guy dressed up in yellow tee and pink pants and was giving weird looks
These phankies were drooling on thta
I was like thank God I have good taste in men πŸ˜†
BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: iria_luvsLindor

Thats quite possible.
Apparently, the producer of his second film is a phangurl.

look you can't blame them. They are a little light between the ears after allπŸ˜†. and in yearsπŸ˜†
Edited by BirdieNumNum - 11 years ago
Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Ugh! there was a member in IPK forum as well. A member made a RIP thread and she wrote nasty stuff about the dead lady, doubting her friend (who made the thread)  and shocked all of us. TO my knowledge, this member isnt banned.

A lady from IPKKND's forum died kya?...

How can ppl make fun of death? It's not game, once a death came to anyone, serials or celebs never matter... Pagal log...

Instead of mods closing topics of anyone saying against a celeb by freedom of speech they should shut these stupid phankas who r making fun of death and illness, which r serious and sensitive matters...

Ridiculous...

Edited by Zee_News - 11 years ago
Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

THANK-YOU. This mod couldnt and wouldnt. She then brought up issues from previous threads and used that to justify her behavior. Btw, all those threads are locked and closed. πŸ€ͺ She went on to threaten me  with a ban as well. ( as if that has worked for anyone. )

Okay I want Omni and Tiya for MODS.

BAS

KEHDIYA.

And Bhangan as well.πŸ˜†

Can we have more Tadka Plzz ?

I will buy you Frootiez and get you tanda tanda Paani.πŸ˜›