Qubool Hai

Good Boy, Bad Girl SS (Page 13)

Roslyn1991 Goldie
Roslyn1991
Roslyn1991

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovesick

Wow!! That was amazing!!!

Your sister sent me a scrap!! And i'm glad sheds otherwise where would i read such an amazing story hehe

Omg you have to continue sooon!!! That was FANTABULOUS!! Haha i cant wait to reead more!!!

Please add me to you pm list xx

Hehehe. She did?

Will be updating soon dear.

Glad you loved it.

Thanks for ur comment.

Roslyn1991 Goldie
Roslyn1991
Roslyn1991

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sophie420

Lovely Start,
Continue soon!
~Sophie :)

Thanks Big smile
Roslyn1991 Goldie
Roslyn1991
Roslyn1991

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asyalover

great start ...plzz update soon...and pm me too 

Thanks Smile
Roslyn1991 Goldie
Roslyn1991
Roslyn1991

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged

Part 2

Well guys the sole reason for me to write and continue this SS is my sister Miley (her user ID is enrique). Thanks a lot sis for making me write this SS. Here you go with the update.

I slipped back into my SUV and started the engine. I tried my level best to focus on the road this time. It was really her. She has changed so much in these two years, but still her anger was still the same. It's been two long years but still anybody or even I don't know the reason for her this anger. When she first joined the college she was so sweet and good but that night. . . . .

My thoughts left my mind in the middle when I reached the office. It was time for the interview. I was just on time. As soon as I stepped on the first step of the office building my heart started pounding badly again.

Oh god! Not again! Now what? When ever this heart of mine pounds up something happens.

My breath increased up for a minute and I continued walking.

"Over there Mr. Khan". The receptionist said to me pointing towards waiting chairs outside the cabin.

I sat next to three men. The door opened up and a man walked out.

"Oh man she is so rude and strict". The man said.

Oh god! The interviewer was a woman. It will be easy to give this interview.

I thought that I had to wait for an hour or two to give my interview but my turn came soon enough like in half an hour. What was the woman doing? Was she even taking interview or just rejecting them for fun.

Huh! My turn came up and I walked in.

As soon as I walked in my rsum file got dropped from my hands in shock. My mouth hung down as I gasped.

It was her. It was her again. What was she doing here? Don't say me that she owes this company.

"Minus one point for you Mr. Khan". She said me without even looking up at me.

How did she know it was me? Oh yeah! The receptionist.

My mind returned towards her again.

"Uh! May I ask why minus one"? I blurted out.

"For dropping your rsum file. This shows that you are not confident". She said with any attitude.

"Uh! That doesn't make any sense". I blurted out again. Ugh! Asad you have already left your earlier job and now you can't leave this one. Where are you stuck.

"You are here for your job interview and not making senses Mr. khan". She replied with a bit of rage.

"Don't you dare talk to me in that tone". I gritted back.

"Let's not mix profession with personal life". She said.

Well some where she was right.

"Have a seat". She said and I quickly sat on the chair before she says anything else.

"So Mr. Khan what's your education qualification"? She asked me as if she haven't read my resume.

"Looks like your lost somewhere Mr. Khan". She said. Here comes the angry Zoya again.

"What's your problem Zoya why are you behaving so rudely"? I asked here irritatingly.

"Sorry!? I told you not to mix professional life with personal". She spat back.

"Yes you did but why are you talking with so much aggression". I reminded her, her attitude.

"Well then how am I suppose to react to the man who has few hours ago has crushed my BMW with his stupid Maruti 800"? She insulted my car again.

"Uh well Miss its not Maruti 800 it's my brand new SUV". I corrected her.

"Whatever it may be but still it looks like Maruti only". She was irritating me now.

"Don't insult my car". I said with anger. She knew I how much I loved my car.

"Oh ya, sorry..." She said and I interrupted.

"It's ok". I said interrupting.

"Well it's not a Maruti 800, by looks and model it looks like its an autorickshaw". She insulted more.

O now this was the limit for me.

"Not a word more about my car Miss Soya". I said, as we were Rivals in college I used to always tease her with this name. I used to call her Soya instead of Zoya.

Her face turned to red with anger. Whoa! I've hit the jackpot. She suddenly stood up from her place. Uh oh! This is not going to turn out good.

"Well Mr. Hazard Khan next time you come in front of me with your stupid autorickshaw I'm gonna make sure I crush it with my BMW". She said hitting her one fist in her other palm.

"Miss Soya first learn to drive". I mocked.

"Yeah! Look whose saying me to learn to drive". She mocked me back. Well she still had the strength to argue with me.

"Yeah! Looking. Its me who's saying you to learn driving before you get somebody killed". I teased.

She started to move towards me to hit me. Uh oh! I'm dead.

The moment she was about to pounce on me she twisted her ankle and was about to fall. Suddenly my reflexes kicked me in and I caught her from falling. Her eyes were moist, she was sad about something. Her lips were trembling, and she was feeling uncomfortable. Her presence was still the same. It still pounded my heart million times in one moment.

I will not deny the fact that before we became rivals I used to secretly like her. She was my first crush. But after that strange incident we never talked, well atleast in a good way. But before I could say her my feelings everything turned upside down and we turned into rivals. That one moment on that night of farewell party changed everything. Wish I would have never gone to that party.

She suddenly to up and jerked me away. She turned her back towards me looked away. Her hand moved up to her face. It felt like she was crying. I was about to call her when someone opened up the door.

"Good morning ma'am. I'd like to introduce Mr. Khan to you, he is our new manager". The other man introduced me.

Without saying anything she nodded and pointed towards the door. The other man lead me out.

Why was she so quiet? She didn't even reacted to the news that I was the manager. Her rival was the manager and she responded so coolly. What was wrong with her?

"Mr. Khan, Miss Zoya is the owner of this company. And you've been selected as the manager of this company. I hope you don't disappoint our ma'am because you see she is very strict and want perfect results, she wont take average or approximate results". The other guy who I guess was her secretary said. I can already see where this job is gonna go. Its gonna be difficult for both of us to survive together in this company. She was somewhere still the same. Somewhere she was still my Miss Soya.

Hope you all liked the update. Well you all know what you have to do if you need a scrape for the update. Hit like and or comment.

Thanks. Smile

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

iliveyoujaasz_2500RKASam_VeenSajilishabutterfly7irock321Jahnavi_KRASGayatriJethaniasya04sophie420AsyaloverFireNIceLost_Somewhererads73937HR-DMG4life-Shormi-enriqueLoveAsYa222LittleDhampir.viya.mallik4evaMILII_BAKSHIKesha_H.Angel13-RohitMaxwell-Linsie

enrique IF-Rockerz
enrique
enrique

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Ress

Unres

Miss soya ...oyeee hoyeee my soya

Loved the update

Even she have some feeling even she liked him somewhere in her heart

Brilliant as always

Lovel thanks dat u continued coz of my saying

Love you