Good Boy, Bad Girl SS

Posted: 10 years ago

Hey guys this is my first try on SS in this forum. Here is my new and first SS on Asya. Please do give it a read and reply me how is it?

Author's note: In this SS Asad's dad is with him only and there is no role of Shirin and her family except Siddiqui, Razia, and Humera.

Asad is a jolly guy with full of life, what ever he does he never regrets. He loves living his life to the fullest and is a great prankster. Zoya on the other hand is a mysterious kind of person. (Well stay connect with the SS to know about Zoya. Coz I have something new for you all)

PART 1 is below.

PROLOGUE

I combed my hairs, tightened up my tie and was getting ready. There was a strange feeling rushing in me. All the while I just tried to gather up my confidence. I wanted everything to be perfect. I rehearsed it once again.

"Asad. . . Come for the breakfast dear its ready." called out my Ammi.

"Yes Ammi." I replied back.

I quickly grabbed my resume file and started rushing down the stairs.

"Asad are you ready for this?" Ammi asked me.

"Yes Ammi I'm ready for my new job interview." I replied.

Today I had to go for an interview for a new job whose offer I got few days back. It was for the post of manager. If one side I was excited then I was nervous too. I've been waiting too long for this new job and finally I've got it.

"Ok Ammi I gotta go. We'll talk later. Love you, bye." I bid mom goodbye and left for office.

As soon as I sat in my car my heart started pounding up loudly. It felt like something bad is going to happen. But what? I brushed away all the negative thoughts from my mind and started up the engine and drove away.

On my way I check up for all the things I would be needing for the interview. I have given so many interviews in college campus recruitment and later for other jobs too but I was still feeling nervous for the first time.

While on my way I had a strange flashback.

The sound of the anklets, the chiming of the bangles,  dangling earrings, flying duppata, black hairs, the slap and that scream.

"Whoa, whoa I'm not suppose to think about that anymore. Its long gone and over." I said to myself. my mood suddenly turned up a bit sad because of the flashback.

All my flashbacks evaporated and I was back into reality when my car suddenly hit. I met with an accident. I tried a lot to balance up and somehow managed to hit the brakes. I was fine but didn't knew about the other one. Whom did I hit? Well atleast I knew it was my mistake.

I got out of the car to check out whom did I hit and was the person okay?

PART 1

I got down from my car to see whom I've dashed into.

OMG! It was someone's brand new BMW X6. I am so freaking dead now. I already started practicing apology speech in my mind. How would I begin?

Sorry sir I was lost into my thoughts. Urgh... What am I saying? Will he take the excuse of getting lost inox the thoughts and banging his car? No! No way.

I would say 'Uh sorry sir I couldn't see you coming.' Uhhh but that would sound like as if I'm blind.

Oh God! What will I say?

I started walking towards car as the person still didn't come out of the car. Did he die? Oh God no!!!

As I was just few steps away from the car the door opened. I closed my eyes in horror. After few seconds I opened up my one eye to peep who it was. Someone stepped down their foot and I could see stilettos. Oh! So it was a girl. Well I could already see me winning the argument. The next moment someone put their hand on the gate and slowly came out of the car.

The moment I saw her my heart skipped several beats and then started pounding again just the way it did in the morning.

It was her! I couldn't believe my eyes. It was her! It was really her! A faint and blunt smile appeared on my face. Her hairs were more black and silky, her face was more fairer and was glowing, she was looking so beautiful. She was wearing a short knee length dress of black and royal blue, goggles on, and beautiful pink lipstick. She was wearing Chanel no 5 perfume which was still her favourite.

And then suddenly all the flashbacks returned, her entry, the fights, that scream, tears, the slap, betrayal.

"You?" She asked shockingly pointing her finger towards me.

"You????" I asked back. And then continued "Yeah it's me". I replied back.

"Are you blind? I should have known it was you the moment you hit my car." Zoya screamed.

Yes she was Zoya my college rival.

The moment she screamed I came out of the trance and yelled back.

"You!!!! I didn't hit your car it was your fault. You were driving like maniac not me". I replied back rudely.

"Excuse me????!!!!" She said.

"Ok excused". I spat back.

"What??? Look I am really not interested in talking to you, you are so sick. You dashed my brand new BMW. Do you have any idea about it?" She said with ego in her tone.

"Sorry! You see I'm a creative person I have lots of ideas but why should I say them to you?" I replied sarcastically.

"Do you even know how much did it cost? How much expensive my car is which you have recently dashed it with your stupid maruti 800 like truck". She said angrily.

"Uh. . . Well it's not maruti 800 it's SUV." I replied coolly.

"Urghhh. . . . U r insane. Well why am I even talking to you, even till this day you are impossible, mean and selfish just the way you were in college". She replied angrily. Her eyes reddened a bit at the corners and were a bit moist. She was upset about something. The moment she said in college all my memories took me into past and all the flashbacks returned.  The screams, the tears, fights, the slap.

We were the biggest rival in college. Every lecturer knew about our enmity. And the reason behind all this was still hidden. Neither one of us ever tried to solve our issues. I guess she had serious issues related to our fights.

Before I could reply anything she left from there making me completely speechless. The moment she made me remember back those days I got a bit emotional. There were lots of things hidden in our past apart from our fights.

Well guys how is it????

Please don't throw stuff at me.

If you guys liked it and want to know more about the next part just hit like or drop in the comment for my SS and I'll scrap you when I write it's next part.  😳

Edited by Rozyln - 10 years ago

Hey Di 😃 after so long time u gave a superb work 

Humm seems interesting 

Looking forward for this story 

And hey guys who ever read this comment plz read and get glued to the story she is my sissy rose ...

And hope u no me ...

Love maggie 😳 
Edited by enrique - 10 years ago
wow this is amazing and sounds different 👍🏼

do write more
Originally posted by -Yaariyan-

wow this is amazing and sounds different 👍🏼

do write more

Thanks a lot yaari.
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

fun it is

Thanks dear.
Originally posted by enrique

Hey Di 😃 after so long time u gave a superb work 

Humm seems interesting 

Looking forward for this story 

And hey guys who ever read this comment plz read and get glued to the story she is my sissy rose ...

And hope u no me ...

Love maggie 😳 

Hey Thanks Maggie for reading my story.
Hope to write the same magic like i did before.
Amazing..:)
do write more..👍🏼
Originally posted by _-NeHa-_

Amazing..:)
do write more..👍🏼

Thanks dear.
Yup I'll surely do continue.
gud to see a awap in de character.. nt dat i lik zoya as good gal.. bt very keen in seeing dat asad is de bechara kind of a guy..
i guess zoya n asad hve meet befre becuz he goes back into flashback mode is it?
oops i seriously dnt noe ur name.. bt nyways waitng for de updte..

Originally posted by Anjinie

Interesting

Thanks dear.