Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

MB's request to both R.K.and Sultan

Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 MB had asked R.K. to think with his "Heart" and maybe then he would come to a good conclusion.

She has requested of Sultan to take the second chance, life is giving him and make a better life for himself and his son.

We have seen till now that R.K. is very slow in getting that advice and now we have to see if Sultan will do something to change his life around. 

We have seen Sultan already softening his behaviour with Aryan now to see if a change will come in his profession.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yes,right..i too expect change in profession but not soon
NERMINE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's normal, SULTAN is more mature than RK so he understands quickly.
Don't misunderstand me I like RK but it's a fact.
DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
but Bhujanf is still alive! Even if he wants to turn a new leaf, Bhujang's bound to come for him and Aryan (and now Madhubala) eventually! What then? :S
sultanbala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sultan profession will change i sure of it .. trust cvs 😊
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DushtDanaf.

but Bhujanf is still alive! Even if he wants to turn a new leaf, Bhujang's bound to come for him and Aryan (and now Madhubala) eventually! What then? :S

Bhujung being an evil villain I am sure the writers will have a just end for him.

Bhujung is there to stretch the story line and I am sure he is going to create more trouble but I am sure he cannot really harm the main leads. 
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
yaar abhi bhujang ka khatra hai, MMadhu too quick learner she learn gave same dialog to Sultaan by saying mujhe alvida kahna nahi ata kabhi kaha nahi I was ha ha ha , wo RK ko bhi RK ke style main jawab deti thi now sultaan, I love that part in Sultaan he has acceptance for his fault n used to listen carefully, like always gave her chance to speak while he too was little rude to madhu ,thats why may be he found what she said was good n try accept it, jab tak insaan ko galti ka ehsaas nahi hoga wo use sudharega kaise buthere they shown He used to realize his mistake , when Madhu scold him for breaking RK glass n gave her trouble that time also he came n say sorry that time I said wow yaar rough n tough man gags but still how quickly he realize he did mistake. he is become Soft to Sultaan is really adorable the man went though alot but so many good thing still present in him that is really challenge and single parent specially for daddy's is not easy work. 

till now best part the cvs shown ,usne apne mana ke sanskaar ke liye money churaya ( was too touching) but then use lautaya bhi wow msachi an I was got fida on it. this thing show if uski life main bura nahi hua hota to how good he was, man of principle. cvs has shown so much good quality ye sab dekhne ke baad how ppl can not fall in love with this man.