she is a good hearted person
i am dying for more agasthya and meera scenes

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

beingloved*KT*~Lakshya*starsanjanaKhatamKahani

rhtpkcm Senior Member
rhtpkcm
rhtpkcm

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
both nandini and meera are kind hearted women, but situations are setting them apart, if nandini knew about the truth she wouldnt react like this, she is in shock...she loved ani, and feels betrayed!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

forever.youngKhatamKahani

starsanjana IF-Rockerz
starsanjana
starsanjana

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rhtpkcm

both nandini and meera are kind hearted women, but situations are setting them apart, if nandini knew about the truth she wouldnt react like this, she is in shock...she loved ani, and feels betrayed!!

ur right no matter how nice the 'other' woman is nandini will always remember her husband's betrayal!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taani_20KhatamKahani

taani_20 Senior Member
taani_20
taani_20

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
No doubt Meera is a good-hearted person, which is why it didn't take her long to forget her pain about being cheated by Ani and feel and sympathize with Nandini's pain. But it doesn't matter how nice the "other woman" is.. that doesn't make Nandini lucky in any way.

As far as shutting Nandini up and getting rights for her kid, I disagree on that. What rights? Meera is pregnant out of wedlock. To me, there is nothing wrong in that. I have no right to make judgements on premarital sex and getting pregnant without marriage. That is a personal choice. But if a girl chooses that way, then I don't see what rights she should be fighting for now. The Aasthna last name? Or the Aasthna wealth? I don't think Meera has the right to claim any of that for her child. She chose to have unprotected premarital sex with a guy who was refusing to introduce her to his family, and who clearly gave signs of never marrying her (from his conversation about marriage being for old-fashioned girls). This was a choice she made, so I think she should be strong, stand by her decision of keeping the baby, and support her baby herself. Of coarse we all know Balraj won't let that happen since he wants his heir. 

Yes, Meera does have a heart of gold, but that doesn't make Nandini any luckier. It doesn't change the fact that Nandini is now going to have to watch Meera take over the only relationships and family she had left to call her own, and all this will happen in the house that belongs to her! 

I guess Meera being so kind makes Nandini lucky in the sense that eventually these two are going to become friends, support each other, fight for each other's rights, and I'm sure the two women will build a lifelong friendship.

Just my 2 cents on the topic! Embarrassed I just really feel we can't undermine Nandini's pain. She's following widow rituals for a guy who was cheating her in their marriage, she lost the baby which was probably her biggest support to live after Ani's death.. what's there to be lucky about now with Meera in the picture pregnant with Ani's child, even though Meera is such a sweetheart and kind soul. It doesn't make the situation better for Nandini. Even if Meera was mean and shut her up like you said, Nandini's loss would still be the same, and she still would really have no sign of happiness in her life, just like she doesn't have right now.

100% with you on your last line though. I'm also hoping for more Agasthya-Meera scenes! Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

athenasarwale-raiAasma-forever.young

forever.young IF-Sizzlerz
forever.young
forever.young

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged
they both are so kind hearted person...and both are in pain and now nandini lost her child and now she knew that ani had affair she feels like cheated no matter how kind hearted meera is but for nandini she is the "other women"..

I like meera and agasthya as well
ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:56am | IP Logged
For nandini she will always be the other woman
But she will be the other woman for meera too
Meera didn't know about her
If meera was evil , she would on the first day announce her pregnancy and stay in the house
After all , Asthanas are rich enough
The other women in other people's lives are never hoping for the wife's welfare
Meera has made a terrible mistake by getting pregnant out of wedlock , agreed
But she had the heart to not inform nandini about the marriage
And she is the one feeling guilty
It's not her fault but she is a good person
And she deserves happiness
I really hope agasthya stands by her
yehdil028 Goldie
yehdil028
yehdil028

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:24am | IP Logged
i luv meera i luv her character i agree she is a kind hearted girl who cares to feel for others she is someone who'll give somebody else feelings priority too. 

you have to see nandini is not at fault. nandini is not in a position to feel lucky as nobody deserves betrayal, both nandini and meera are caring people but they cant feel lucky of having the other person as the thought of the man you loved cheated on you is painful 

but i hope a day comes when meera and nandini feel lucky to have each other as friends moving on from the anirrudh zone it will take a lot of time like a lot of time but hope it happens 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top