Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asyavirman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
ðŸĪŠðŸĪĒðŸ˜ģ  hehe i was so shocked by the promo tht i was unable to write or say my emotions 😆 i was going like madd right now iam still in a shock  oh plz cvs aisay hi shock dia krooo jahanpanah did it ahh he stole my heart again and loved zoe's expression she is just like shockd how iam ðŸ˜ē
IIdewaaneII thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
OMG! 
This promo got me in so much trouble! ðŸ˜†
I was in my computer class and i finished my work so i decided to come on to the forum, And i saw this promo and screamed! My teacher had yelled at me, but it was so worth it 
The promo gives me chills man!
Its so fantasizing! 
sophie420 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
TFS!
I'm dying!!! 
Nawel thumbnail

Originally posted by: PhoenixRadar

Hahahahaha... I just love that GIF image!! Where'dya get that? Hehehehe... Aww... where do you live? As in the actual episode is telecast there at day time?

Haha, love it too. Sorry for the late reply. :-) well on tumblr, just put the hashtag "bollywood" then you will have a plenty of them. I live in Paris :-) and well around mmm 6/7pm I can watch the episode on youtube. 
TheDailyRush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
nautanki ðŸ˜†

Edited by Rushitaa - 11 years ago
A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hhaha Oh yess...I did...I was like "Wooohhuuu...Yeee...Muahaha..." And It was my brother that gave me a Look that said *Can I finally admit you in mental asylum* ðŸĪĢ LOL Edited by A.Hajnal - 11 years ago
jeetega thumbnail
I just saw the post. Can't stop my stupid grin. Try explaining it to ur mother-in-law. Oh my! Hope she doesn't turn around. Phew! Gosh, I think V R all going cRAzy.
I'm haPPyily going crazy n mad!. I just hope iss baar Asaad doesn't run off instead of Zoya! This is going to be fun.
SATD06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ha ha, in our house everyone screamed with excitement 😆 I couldn't believe it - my Mum was really excited by it and my Dad was like 'I knew they would get together' ðŸ˜ē