Holy Smokes, I am elated and screaming like crazy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PhoenixRadar

blueflames IF-Rockerz
blueflames
blueflames

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
My reaction

Facepalm Oh Lord!!!! This is *************** ******* ohhh Asad i loveee youu.. rok hi lia app ne zoya ko n ring bhi in aadvance banawa li.. wah wah sagai announcement in Zille illahi style LOL

PhoenixRadar

PhoenixRadar IF-Rockerz
PhoenixRadar
PhoenixRadar

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nihamrm

well i always my trade mark reaction that is to jump on the bed when i see such things 
but today for a change i was drinking coke and then when i saw this i just couldn't believe my eyes and lagta hai brain mein bhi gadbad hogayi wrong signal bhej diya muh ko 
which ultimately led to me spitting out the coke on my laptop :( 
but then i forgot all about that and continued with my regular reaction
nothing insane just have a stupid ear to ear grin plastered on my face 

Oh you've got a trademark reaction? Nice yaar!Thumbs Up

Well, I was apparently doubling over something else, and I skipped the advertisements to surf through the channels, as I was lying down. Damn this laziness!! LOL I was already having tears in my eyes after laughing so much. But when this came, I could feel my eyes filling up, as I laughed even louder at the screen.ROFL

Hahahahaha...ROFL Damn! How's your laptop eh? Am not a big fan of coke, but I sure like apple juice. And thank god, I wasn't having it then! ROFL
Yeah, nothing insane of course! That would be a reaction when something else happens and you know what!Wink ROFL

I am still grinning ear to ear too!Big smile Hahahahaha... I had to narrate the whole thing to mom, since she was busy with work! XDLOL
fathima85 Senior Member
fathima85
fathima85

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
i was jumping on my sofa like anything, laughing madlyROFL, dancing happilyDancing

dunno wat to do in enjoyment Party

if something happens like tht i will go crazyDay Dreaming

confession issey kehte miss farooqiCool

PhoenixRadar

PhoenixRadar IF-Rockerz
PhoenixRadar
PhoenixRadar

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nawel

I was so tired, just back from university.  I was like that : Stern Smile

Then :

Hahahahaha... I just love that GIF image!! Where'dya get that? Hehehehe... Aww... where do you live? As in the actual episode is telecast there at day time?
PhoenixRadar IF-Rockerz
PhoenixRadar
PhoenixRadar

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by StonerGirL

I was half awake in bed...and since i hv a sore throat i cudnt even scream..my mouth was open..and i jus sounded like a dying donkey...struggling to scream...followed by an insaner version of zoyas victory dance...uncontrollable emotions...grin ear to ear yet tears of happpiness...racing heart...i still cant figure out how to tame my happiness..sit stand cry laugh...Dancing  SOOO FN EXCITED!! and happy of course!! want to see a road trip badly too!!

Jeez! I've never even heard a donkey 'Hee-haw' properly!! ROFL Now hearing a dying donkey is far fetched! BUT... nice of you to mention the animal! Man, I was missing my mimicry!! Heehee... The Donkey Hee-Haws are back with a BANG!Wink

Hahahaha... You okay right? Have you any fever?
Aha! I remember Zoya dancing like crazy after trying to re-enact  the Rain sequence outside of Asad's room. ROFL

Yeah! I want that Road Trip thing to actually happen! You know, they could all go together, and have so much fun! Like after getting engaged, IF it'll happen!

Hey hey! Don't go all ape on me! I am just trying to be a bit realistic here too! I pray that this isn't any "D-R-E-A-M" here!! Ya Allah! Just please make it as real as possible on-screen and not any dream that Zoya's or Asad's over-active minds are weaving!!
PhoenixRadar IF-Rockerz
PhoenixRadar
PhoenixRadar

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drea_QH1fan

I cant wait i cant wait i cant wait Dancing
NOTHING better not go wrong this time!!

same here! *sigh* these promos are sometimes misleading too.. I mean, they show stuff that actually are a part of a dream or something when aired in an episode... Ouch

Go to top