India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

DISASTER CONTINUES ... (Page 14)

aish. IF-Sizzlerz
aish.
aish.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Thank you for being polite Koiza(: I like how our arguments are always in the limits.

I agree that she isn't a kid. But when being an actress, one becomes very conscious of their looks. When such a big movie producer keeps criticizing you, sometimes, your insecurity does make you take such horrible decisions. Vidyaa and Aishu are more mature and older. This new ugly wig are all her due to her insecurity issues.

That said and done, I can't stand her anymore.

Edited by Aishh. - 09 April 2013 at 12:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-koiza-

-koiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-koiza-
-koiza-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

i don't understand why these celebs even want standard features- full lips, defined nose! WHY! its so not original

your flaws make you perfect! especially when it comes to face- having a big nose or a not so defined face or small lips- it all adds so much to your self! its much better than having typical features

like bebo- she does not have a single feature which makes you go like wow! but hey put together on her face- she looks killer and all natural! 

ruky786

-koiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-koiza-
-koiza-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aishh.

Thank you for being polite Koiza(: I like how our arguments are always in the limits.

I agree that she isn't a kid. But when being an actress, one becomes very conscious of their looks. When such a big movie producer keeps criticizing you, sometimes, your insecurity does make you take such horrible decisions. Vidyaa and Aishu are more mature and older. This new ugly wig are all her due to her insecurity issues.

Hug

you were and will always remain one of my favorites here :D

and yeah i agree with what you said- she was 20 and entering in a whole new world- you can get carried away at times! 

:(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aish.ruky786

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Im sure now the blog report in Anu-him as some truth !! anu cant believe she did surgery 
wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
On other note just read through the thread and am shocked blaming her on the surgery.yes she should nit have but how she know it be bad.when other actresses had and made them look so much better 

Edited by wat_up - 09 April 2013 at 12:46pm

pakeezah

aish. IF-Sizzlerz
aish.
aish.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koiza.k

Originally posted by Aishh.

Hug

you were and will always remain one of my favorites here :D

and yeah i agree with what you said- she was 20 and entering in a whole new world- you can get carried away at times! 

:(

Awh thank youu so much!Hug Me loves youu, sacchi! :$

Exactly, along with teenage, early twenties are also a tough stage. Its sad though that things got so bad for her. I'm quite used to her face now, and I feel that if she gets her hairstyle right, she might look good.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-koiza-ruky786

-koiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-koiza-
-koiza-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by wat_up

On other note just read through the thread and am shocked blaming her on the surgery.yes she should nit have but how she know it be bad.when other actresses had and made them look so much better

no one is blaming her for the "surgery gone bad" ofcourse the results are not in her hands- we are just sad over her decision at the first place- she was amongst the last contenders who would ever be advised a PS! so natural and bubbly!

Edited by koiza.k - 09 April 2013 at 12:53pm
The-Voice IF-Sizzlerz
The-Voice
The-Voice

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
What has she done, guys? Why is everyone against her all of a sudden?

P. S.: I have never liked her from Day 1! Fake smile, fake accent, fake everything!

purple_shadoz

Go to top