Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: likarsh

Sorry if this has been mentioned within the pages. I can't go through them right now.

I just want to know.  Who is Biru? ðŸ˜†

Ranbir.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ohhh, I see it now. Ranbir, biru.  ðŸ˜†

Thanks.
pakeezah thumbnail
Originally posted by: gamla_

So tired of these plastic posts. This is cyber bullying and once in while its okay but same rhetoric every other day has become irritating and annoying. There is limit of harsh comments made about PC, Anu and other celebrities. Most surprising thing is that most of the IF members are living outside India and still pursue such narrow attitude... since Botox and surgeries are quite common in west...

happy to see this post. it was so badly needed to be said. this is what fazes me.

most  IF people live outside USA and yet theyre quacking the loudest about 

something which has become common now and talking low self esteem.

Honestly i find nothing wrong with Akshay Kumar, Ash, Sri, Hema, Deepika

im pretty sure she tweaked to get that perfect look, Sushant, Siddharth,

Aamir Khan Raveena Kajol the whole caboodle of them. pretty confident

people all. no 'low self esteem' issues here.
Originally posted by: PlasticChopra

You call this okay? ðŸ˜²ðŸ¤¢

She looks hot.  
throughmyvains thumbnail
I agree that the topics about her looks are slowly becoming yawn... how many more threads will be opened? people are so exaggerating, like srsly comparing her with that other woman who had tons of surgery? Umm okay. Anyone can pick out the worst pic of an actress and then be like eww she's so ugly, she's this and that... Get real, man.. I even find it immature, to be honest but oh well thats just my opinion.

So what if she's done a bit surgery... it's not gonna stay forever, right? She is talented, she works hard, she is young and its a tough industry, she has insecurities and needs to get confident... Wow big deal, huh? Every actress has insecurities. I'm sure even bebo had them when she was in her age.
And as if she's gonna be like that for the rest of her life, come on, man... her looks will change from time to time. Shes clearly going through a low phase in her private life.

Move on, girls. Find another hot topic to discuss. *yawn*.Edited by mukherjeebabe - 11 years ago