Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Sultan-The story begins now and how! (Page 6)

4ever4love IF-Dazzler
4ever4love
4ever4love

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
excellent post.  I am looking forward to see what happens next.  But i was surprised to see Sultan's feelings change so soon.  I thought it would take time.  

Oh well.  Still happy.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mocking_birdmozart66ABBY_JERANAbsoluv

Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Well said! I totally agree. This is just the beginning of Sultan in Madhu's life. Eager to see how this will play off that too with RK and Madhu 'back together'.
What I love about it is that Madhu and Sultan are two very different people but can share a bond over the pain they have endured in their life. Not just some fly by night relationship.

mocking_birdmozart66ABBY_JERANAbsoluv

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Beautiful post!!! Loved it! Every word is true!

Avinesh just excelled himself yesterday!! His eyes are so sharp and clear that you can look into the soul! He used them to his advantage to portray the character of Sultan and gave it a whole new dimension!! Sultan-Madhu relationship is calm and peaceful! Madhu and Sultan both enjoyed being with each other and the bond that they shared! It is a bond of a friendship, admiration, respect and is moving fast towards Love. But a love of a different type right now! A serene, calming and lasting force!! Their bond does not need the physical proximity right now! Even on the phone when both were rendered speechless to find the other one on the phone, they said so much!! Just love this evolving relationship!! Aryan no doubt plays a catalyst here but he is not the only binding force now! Trust has already seeped in to their relationship! Trust - first step towards love! Respect - growing manifold day-by-day! Hope CVs don't disappoint us with their characters! To show the purity of this relationship, you need dark clouds around in the form of RK-Madhu!

Edited by mozart66 - 09 April 2013 at 1:12am

RoshiniManeetShas3ABBY_JERANAbsoluv

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged
very well said dear...even b4 sultan's entry I loved it but thought that I will like him as a character n not as a pair with Madhu coz I was deeply in live with RishBala n I want RK to go through he'll b4 getting back Madhu...

but from day one I started loving sulbala who without even a strong romantic scene striked well... n he seems more human n sensitive to b gangster..all he was shown till now is killing bad guy, having morals b it in his business or with common things, respect towards women ..Madhu paddy n even Trish...he may b a bit rude to Madhu sometimes but quickly recognized n corrected his mistakes n not a single rude word towards paddy ..

all that makes him more of a hero like a hero gangster in movies who fight for right things n their survival...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mocking_birdmozart66ABBY_JERAN

sultanbala Goldie
sultanbala
sultanbala

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:35am | IP Logged
loving sultan alotWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ABBY_JERAN

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mozart66

Beautiful post!!! Loved it! Every word is true!

Avinesh just excelled himself yesterday!! His eyes are so sharp and clear that you can look into the soul! He used them to his advantage to portray the character of Sultan and gave it a whole new dimension!! Sultan-Madhu relationship is calm and peaceful! Madhu and Sultan both enjoyed being with each other and the bond that they shared! It is a bond of a friendship, admiration, respect and is moving fast towards Love. But a love of a different type right now! A serene, calming and lasting force!! Their bond does not need the physical proximity right now! Even on the phone when both were rendered speechless to find the other one on the phone, they said so much!! Just love this evolving relationship!! Aryan no doubt plays a catalyst here but he is not the only binding force now! Trust has already seeped in to their relationship! Trust - first step towards love! Respect - growing manifold day-by-day! Hope CVs don't disappoint us with their characters! To show the purity of this relationship, you need dark clouds around in the form of RK-Madhu!

omggg

what a writing

u shud mk posts of ur own yaar

mocking_birdRoshiniManeetmozart66

BaraniK Goldie
BaraniK
BaraniK

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged
ClapClap Clap Clap Clap Clap  Very well written post.Completely agree with U.

The way u defined the color remaining on sultan face is too good.

He respect women that is what i like in most.Madhu-Sultan relationship taking a new dimension .He trust madhu .

AR rock as Sultan.He speak through his eyes superbly.DD N AR both express n speak through their eyes superbly .

Waiting to see how CV's make Sulbala relation travel n Aryan playing cupid.

Edited by BaraniK - 09 April 2013 at 4:14am

Sandy-Naz IF-Stunnerz
Sandy-Naz
Sandy-Naz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:27am | IP Logged
                    awesome post once again..
i love sultan,aryan and madhu scenes..love them

Go to top