Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Sultan-The story begins now and how! (Page 4)

SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
beautiful post!!!!!!  All your posts are always so nicely written and they actually make sense.LOL. 

Your right, this is the beginning of the Sulbala story and I Can't wait. They have totally captured my heart.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GirijaMmocking_birdmozart66ABBY_JERAN

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mocking_bird

Originally posted by bidz

Love your post suks.

I also cannot name this relationship. it is founded on trust. They are at peace with each other. They look out for each other, and want the best for each other. I think sultan will be Madhu's guardian angel. love can come later. Love them!

It all started when Madhu supposedly rescued Aryan in the jungle and later removed the bullet from Sultan. Twice she has come as their saviours.
I think,in very near future it will Sultan who will be Madhu's savoiur,from whom or what that I cannot say. But,it is my take. Remember,he told APdmini"aapki beti ne karz chadhaya hai mujh par,mujhe bachake".He is not a man who will accept obligation from any one, because it hangs the headSmile.
He will do his bit for Madhu and that incident will force each other to look at their relationship in a new light. 
As of now, Sultan is confused. He does not know what he is going to call his feelings for Madhu. But,it is true that he has started liking Madhu and with each passing day it will be only getting stronger.With little Aryan doing his bits.Smile
Fingers crossed.

Suks,
And to top it all, your posts give poetic justice to this beautiful relationship. your writing comes from your heart. Love it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GirijaMmocking_birdmozart66alovi_21ABBY_JERAN

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
loved your post you said beautiful , loving Sultaan char to the core, he is really sweet heart, less talk but still impressed alot to us, uske eyes n body language said alot, love for this post, Love story ka to pata nahi , but surely he will be strong pillar for MAdhu in future as MAdhu is in so much love with RK fisrt time loving gangster done with golden heart, ache wale bure, my hero wala bhai love him , MAdhu -Sultaaan scene really treat to watch

Edited by alovi_21 - 08 April 2013 at 7:43pm

GirijaMmocking_birdmozart66ABBY_JERANAbsoluv

GirijaM Senior Member
GirijaM
GirijaM

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Just wanted to say this is an exceptionally good post. I enjoyed reatding it. Avinesh is a really good actor and he is doing justice to the his role as Sultan. Madhu has slowly brought a change in him and it is nice to see him thinking about the beautiful moments when she puts color on his face and how she saves him from his bujang. He has seen time and again how fond she is of Aaryan and how attached he is to her. The fact that he is trusting his son who is his life to her in case anything should happen to him says volumes about his feelings for Madhu.
Cant wait for tonight's episode.

mocking_birdmozart66ABBY_JERANAbsoluv

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Wonderful post.Thumbs Up
Agree with each and every word of yours, I couldn't have said it better.
Even for me the REAL story has started NOW...post Sultan entry.
Such a strong character and Avi is perfect as Sultan

GirijaMmocking_birdmozart66ABBY_JERANAbsoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Ohhh WOWWW dear Suks...AWESOME post...SUPERBLY written ...so true that it is indeed a beginning of the EVERLASTIN & STRONG relationship between SULTAN & MADHU...Day Dreaming...I really wanna c more of them & their luv story...SULBALA rock...Heart

Edited by Absoluv - 08 April 2013 at 8:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mocking_birdmozart66ABBY_JERAN

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
what a beautiful writing! Smile  I felt the Alvida moment was poignant and has set something on fire between them unknowingly !.Sultaan who has perhaps never trusted anyone for long time has somehow developed a trusting bond with Madhubala. Both have suffered betrayals in life and inadvertently Aryan has become a healer for both of them.  Simply enjoying Sultaan presence in the show! 

mocking_birdRoshiniManeetmozart66ABBY_JERAN

mandygill IF-Dazzler
mandygill
mandygill

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
loving Avinash as sultan and his chemistry with madhubala is out of this world! and i have no words to explain how mature and beautiful ur writing is..this post has impressed me the most! most of the posts of this forum have been a bit childish, sorry no offense to anyone, but this is an exceptionClap!

Edited by mandygill - 08 April 2013 at 8:50pm

mocking_birdmozart66-Wanderer-ABBY_JERAN

Go to top