Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Sultan-The story begins now and how! (Page 3)

gennyM IF-Rockerz
gennyM
gennyM

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Did I tell I love ure posts from the bottom of my heart.Clap

Yeah the sultan's story begins now.And after his traumatic childhood of never seeing his dad and the only recollection he has of him is him being kidnapped by goons cos of his dads loans and his mom being shot cos of that,then at the tender age of 8,he has to steal money to light her pyre.
Still he had the principal to work in a tea shop and return the stolen money.
Yes,he made a conscious decision to enter the world of crime yet at his own terms,cos he the ways of the world didnt fit with his ideals.
He realised he had to become powerful,but only to use the power to help the downtrodden.
He built his own building which according to him was perfect,and wanted to teach his son what he learnt by himself to survive in this world.Now i understand why hetied Aryan up in the middle of the night,to make him fearless,not to fear death.
Like he said,he has only had the misfortune of meeting bad people in his life,and madhu and fly are the good people and he does not know hot to behave with them.
Yes,along with Aryan he also has lived his life those 2 days.And now he wants to give life another chance,thanks to madhu's words.
Loved AR today,all his expressions and vulnerability ,so well brought thru.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mocking_bird-Wanderer-ninandABBY_JERANGodhuliLogon

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
The story is going to begin now and you have given a good explanation for it. 

Whether MB has any romantic feelings for Sultan or not the bond of trust that seems to emanate between them will last a long time.

MB needs a relationship that does not drain her emotionally all the time.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mocking_birdMFarah13GodhuliLogonABBY_JERAN

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jugliji

The story is going to begin now and you have given a good explanation for it. 

Whether MB has any romantic feelings for Sultan or not the bond of trust that seems to emanate between them will last a long time.

MB needs a relationship that does not drain her emotionally all the time.

Clap
Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mocking_bird

Ms.Cheeni Goldie
Ms.Cheeni
Ms.Cheeni

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Very well written. ..loved ur post!

Edited by Ms.Cheeni - 08 April 2013 at 5:11pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mocking_birdABBY_JERAN

GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
today sultan bit was so so beautiful .. i was blushing during the phone bit .. awesome .. hope to see more like this ..

beautiful post ..

mocking_birdABBY_JERAN

mocking_bird Goldie
mocking_bird
mocking_bird

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninand

I liked every bit of this post. and I love every bit of Sultan. Avinesh, with his eyes, and his expressions , his grace and reserve has given so much to Sultan that its impossible to imagine the story now without him.

There is a firmness about him, and a vulnerability.. and it came about so touchingly, and so gradually ,as he learns Madhu , and finds her to be stronger and more loyal than anyone he has met. 

She has gone so under his skin without even trying.. I already feel an ache so deep, and now with his eyes reluctantly dreaming, it only worsens.

@red,yes. Even for me it was a bitter sweet moment. The man has so much self control. The slight changes that his character is taking is very appealing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ABBY_JERAN

-Wanderer- IF-Dazzler
-Wanderer-
-Wanderer-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Very well said. I found many vital changes in Sultan. He is becoming softer and remiving the cold mask. It was worth noting how he now trusts more and expresses his feelings more.Allso he is developing feelings for Madhu which was mainly noticible while his driving. Her voice made him change his ways. I am looking forward to see more development in this equation.

mocking_birdABBY_JERAN

mocking_bird Goldie
mocking_bird
mocking_bird

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bidz

Love your post suks.

I also cannot name this relationship. it is founded on trust. They are at peace with each other. They look out for each other, and want the best for each other. I think sultan will be Madhu's guardian angel. love can come later. Love them!

It all started when Madhu supposedly rescued Aryan in the jungle and later removed the bullet from Sultan. Twice she has come as their saviours.
I think,in very near future it will Sultan who will be Madhu's savoiur,from whom or what that I cannot say. But,it is my take. Remember,he told APdmini"aapki beti ne karz chadhaya hai mujh par,mujhe bachake".He is not a man who will accept obligation from any one, because it hangs the headSmile.
He will do his bit for Madhu and that incident will force each other to look at their relationship in a new light. 
As of now, Sultan is confused. He does not know what he is going to call his feelings for Madhu. But,it is true that he has started liking Madhu and with each passing day it will be only getting stronger.With little Aryan doing his bits.Smile
Fingers crossed.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentbidzABBY_JERAN

Go to top