Frequent Posters

ornella_mg thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Beautifully written post!

suniks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
But RK will not wait , he will  end Sultan's  story with Madhu even before it starts. Thats RK !! 
bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Love your post suks.

I also cannot name this relationship. it is founded on trust. They are at peace with each other. They look out for each other, and want the best for each other. I think sultan will be Madhu's guardian angel. love can come later. Love them!
munny2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
One sensible post after 4 or 5 pages of same rantings ,good that I didn't give up otherwise would have missed a wonderful piece of analysis. About the post ,that's how I feel about sultan aka Avi his eyes speak volumes , and his voice modulation and the subtle expressions ..all in all he is a treat  to watch.

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
there was REALLY no need of the disclaimer abt NOT liking ur post 

coz doesnt matter which fangrp one belongs to 

UR POSTS R EPIC jus to read

n my prob is ...urs r the only post which i cant cum to comment b4 reading at least thrice

MUJHE TERI POSTS KI LAAT LAGI HAI...lolzzz

cuming to the POST...BANG ON GAL

the way u described sultans journey n his characters ...issshhh

maaza aa gaaya

n i m falling for avinesh everyday more n more...HE IS TREMENDOUS as sultan...not to mention the boy playing aryan...

e talk abt sulbala n sryabala chem

but there is a VERY CUTE CHEM between sultan aryan as well which i LUVED LIKE HELL frm day 1.be it the cute ones like 2day or even when sultan scolds him...

enuf of blabbering...going to read the post again

KIYUNKI YEH DIL ABHI BHAARA NAHIN..lolzzz

gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Did I tell I love ure posts from the bottom of my heart.👏

Yeah the sultan's story begins now.And after his traumatic childhood of never seeing his dad and the only recollection he has of him is him being kidnapped by goons cos of his dads loans and his mom being shot cos of that,then at the tender age of 8,he has to steal money to light her pyre.
Still he had the principal to work in a tea shop and return the stolen money.
Yes,he made a conscious decision to enter the world of crime yet at his own terms,cos he the ways of the world didnt fit with his ideals.
He realised he had to become powerful,but only to use the power to help the downtrodden.
He built his own building which according to him was perfect,and wanted to teach his son what he learnt by himself to survive in this world.Now i understand why hetied Aryan up in the middle of the night,to make him fearless,not to fear death.
Like he said,he has only had the misfortune of meeting bad people in his life,and madhu and fly are the good people and he does not know hot to behave with them.
Yes,along with Aryan he also has lived his life those 2 days.And now he wants to give life another chance,thanks to madhu's words.
Loved AR today,all his expressions and vulnerability ,so well brought thru.

Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The story is going to begin now and you have given a good explanation for it. 

Whether MB has any romantic feelings for Sultan or not the bond of trust that seems to emanate between them will last a long time.

MB needs a relationship that does not drain her emotionally all the time.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Jugliji

The story is going to begin now and you have given a good explanation for it. 

Whether MB has any romantic feelings for Sultan or not the bond of trust that seems to emanate between them will last a long time.

MB needs a relationship that does not drain her emotionally all the time.

👏
👏

Ms.Cheeni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Very well written. ..loved ur post!Edited by Ms.Cheeni - 11 years ago
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
today sultan bit was so so beautiful .. i was blushing during the phone bit .. awesome .. hope to see more like this ..

beautiful post ..