India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Sultan-The story begins now and how!

mocking_bird Goldie
mocking_bird
mocking_bird

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged

"Lagta hai ye rang zindagi bhar ke liye laga gaya hai" So innocent yet so poignant this remark. And this remark unfolds the future action in this show.

Many were worried and many rejoiced that Sultan track is coming to an end.  But, he is here to stay and is going to be instrumental in the twists and turns that the story is going to take place in future.

Sultan has been mind blowing. Reserved, honest, a man true to his words.  He always exuded confidence and he knew where to use power and against whom. That distinction is rarely found in men who are into the business of the underworld.

While taking leave of Padmini he had said his son has lived these two days enjoying his childhood. I feel, even he,Sultan lived his life in these two days.  What Madhu asked of him, that he should grab at the chances that life offers  him, must have seeped into his conscience.

A man becomes utterly lonely when he does not have any one to call his own, any one with whom he shares his triumphs and failures. Being a don,it is not easy for him to trust any one. He did not trust Madhu initially but, while leaving he asked for her help in case any thing goes wrong with him.Will she take care of Aryan? That is a huge change in this man as far as trust quotient is concerned.

Todays' episode has brought forth another dimension altogether in Madhu-Sultan relationship.  It is developing into something far more strong and deep . From trust, it is moving towards something more interesting and more lasting. And this is the first time I saw Sultan restless.  

Love is a strange feeling. It knocks on your heart when you are least prepared for it. It knocks you down when you least expect it. But, it teaches you to nurture relationships, to respect others views ,to accept changes into your life unknowingly.  

Sultan sleeping beside his son was that change. Being with Madhu taught him to nurture this fragile relationship that he shares with his son, he respects her view of bringing up a child and surely his own life is heading towards a change, a change for the better.

It was the color of life which was missing and when it has been applied it has to stay through out his life. Sultan and Madhu are surely heading for a more meaningful and more heartwarming relationship. The story begins now.

Avi has excelled as Sultan. His eyes convey so much what words fail to express.  He says so less, always restrained , he understands the value of words so does not waste them.  This is what we call "brevity is the soul of wit".

PS:-Those who do not like,may not comment. Thanks.

Edited by mocking_bird - 08 April 2013 at 11:28am

The following 85 member(s) liked the above post:

payakadipzz12motherof2gogilitiababesmunny2Zindayalwinniepoohmj0511ginny_2kusum21aminakhansakadafiniya_srs272coolgal49apricityDazlingdivyanishsweetsRoopakishoreGirijaMzahrazarsnowy72msleeGirl54keerthi93Anshi7amar5000Sub_RamsultanbalaBaraniKSiMi615RJ2012Zorica_BgdMs.Cheeni-Siaa-TaranaGeetrosalineakstressreliefulakminiornella_mgRoshiniManeetSATHYA88-Misek-bidzmandygillMFarah13Sophroniarusha4003alovi_21Shas3mozart66eminentravenheart-Wanderer-SunriseGreenarnav4ever4ever4love..Sujith1001..swati1975usTiyalininandMonyPgennyM-Veritaserum-vampires-lover-anoshka-_Darling_ABBY_JERANkrockRolzzutopia88AbsoluvBasiliskGodhuliLogonKhatamKahani-Nightingale-bhanu_rekhagpiya-Manonidz--Udhay--Sandy-NazSHERLOCKed_undisclosed.Umsasl.

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Nice analysis! Yep Avinesh is a great actor! I'm loving the Madhubala and Sultan scenes.  Thumbs Up

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

gogilitiababessakadafizahrazarstressreliefRJ2012arnav4everShas3gennyMAbsoluvABBY_JERAN

piya- IF-Stunnerz
piya-
piya-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Great post I agree the actual sulbala story begins now Big smile it will head to a strong relationship based on trust, respect and friendship 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gogilitiababeszahrazarsakadafi-Siaa-RJ2012mocking_birdMFarah13gennyMABBY_JERAN

ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
I liked every bit of this post. and I love every bit of Sultan. Avinesh, with his eyes, and his expressions , his grace and reserve has given so much to Sultan that its impossible to imagine the story now without him.

There is a firmness about him, and a vulnerability.. and it came about so touchingly, and so gradually ,as he learns Madhu , and finds her to be stronger and more loyal than anyone he has met. 

She has gone so under his skin without even trying.. I already feel an ache so deep, and now with his eyes reluctantly dreaming, it only worsens.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

dipzz12motherof2gogilitiababeszahrazarsakadafiapricitycoolgal49SATHYA88ornella_mgmocking_bird-Siaa-RJ2012eminentgennyMkrockAbsoluvABBY_JERAN

sultanbala Goldie
sultanbala
sultanbala

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
avinesh portrait sultan  really  well ... want more sulbala scenesWink

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

gogilitiababesananthi.shankarzahrazarRJ2012mocking_birdgennyMAbsoluvABBY_JERAN

-anoshka- IF-Rockerz
-anoshka-
-anoshka-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
At this point of the show, I'm not too sure if get to see sultan-madhu two sided love story but looks like there is going to be a very strong and different sort of relationship...madhus got a strong pillar to lean on, rock solid friend I'm sureTongue

Seriously, by each passing day I'm finding him sooo dashing!! Oh myan!!LOLBlushing

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tiababeszahrazarmocking_birdeminentgennyM_Darling_ABBY_JERAN

Barbiedoll_sona IF-Sizzlerz
Barbiedoll_sona
Barbiedoll_sona

Yup you are right this is the start of true sulbala

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gogilitiababeszahrazarmocking_birdgennyMABBY_JERANAbsoluv

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

I like your title...I felt the show started for me with Sultan's entry...and the evolution of his character has been worth watching for me...they can make a great story just on his story alone...but the added delight comes from this wonderful bond that him and his son share with madhu...great post!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

gogilitiababeszahrazarapricity-Siaa-ornella_mgmocking_birdrusha4003eminentMFarah13gennyM..Sujith1001..ABBY_JERANAbsoluv

Go to top