Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
i will find out... missng veer aka nandish

kinny_ranvir Goldie
kinny_ranvir
kinny_ranvir

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessofkesar

equal screen space merry? i want her to quit this crap !
cvs have killed iccha for their own selfish reason as they want attisgarh track and it is not of any benefit to other leads.

leads should have strong character n good hero like megha n anandi
but after exit of yuvi mukta role is becoming just to increase the crowd in family scenes. except for few scenes in between wid her father n mom.
 see bv / ssk two leads two parallel tracks for them n two good leads opp to them

and see ut , what mukta has role? she is seen in 2min scenes where whole family is in shock crying sad and mukta is in one corner must be crying pining to someone or the other!

i watched  n liked mukta as charming challenging lead opp to  handsome yuvi , i liked her bonding wid her parents n iccha.
but cvs have spoiled everything srj quit , yuvi in jail iccha dead n sacrificed her life after that u can't expect rasya family happy moments in picnic or family outing [which anyways they have not shown yet]

now what? damini will go mad and meethi will be only hope to  save her so everyone will be meethi bachao mission only to be failed again and again, while you will have bulk of episode dedicated to attisgarh where meethi even after listening to taunts and going through their silly pranks will be busy  romancing wid akash. god will send her all hints that something is wrong but akash has to just lift her in his arm and sing ishq wala love, gone all doubts will fly away!
but they have to make ut fans watch this crap , so per day 2-3 min scenes of  other characters will be shown planing to rescue meethi, in that crowd i might notice mukta for 2-3 sec!

this will go on for  many weeks , finally cvs will think mukta is also lead na , lets give her hero , our kohinoor mr sankrant wid horrible makeover and worst acting.
i can understand mukta playing major role in meethi rescue mission , but what is the need to fall in love wid son  who belongs to psyco family ? is he suits your personality ! mukta's ambition was settle in remote village baking chapaties  for  her husband and helping washing dishes n cloths so she can help meethi  in household work and fail ekadashi in her revenge plan so meethi will have all time to sing ishq wala love wid her akash.?

wow and i will watch this crap and ask for screenspace merry? no ways!

mukta would have got  gud role if she was planned to help in yuccha union , if she was responsible for yuvi's reformation . i would have not minded yukta going to attisgarh  to save meethi and for yuthi union.
i would love egostic clashes betwen yuvi n rathore but yet their emmotional connection to eachother and taps n mukta helping them to clear misunderstanding, some gud veecha rasya secnes.

even if my yukta had romantic scene for 2min and some gud scenes wid veecha n rasya family 2-3 times per week even if they were of 2min i would have watched this crap!

but now i want sree to quit , in short span of 9 montns , even after less screen space and initally turning her neg illogically she hogs  apperciation from audience and gets love , if she gets lead role like bhoomi or bani o [best will be like kumud, anandi ]   it will better for her career.
atleast come as rukmini opp my srj in mahabharat , all yukta fans will watch it
but quit sreejita this crap , plz quit!

trulya agree...mukta is sidelined and gonna be opp to sankranth..then better quit her out or change her storyline...
Doremon_Selfie IF-Rockerz
Doremon_Selfie
Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
rupali guha...i wish success for u..om hanumante namah
merryface IF-Dazzler
merryface
merryface

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by colorsabhishek

lol...dear..pray to god to give her sadbudhhi...n quit her meethi obsession...n give equal screen time to all.d leads...coz a person whu has only tortured us fr 4 yrs.by being partial...if she is d winner..n keeps continuing with her evil plans...then it wud be evil wins over good...corruption wins over justice.she has hurt taps n mukku fans badly...ppl r waiting to see the downfall...coz most ppl r badly hurt n upset...can she give us back..wat she snatched away from us...can she bring nandish back n give us veer tapasya love story...which we all wanted...no...can she show tapasya never did any wrong...someone else did n its she whu suffered n was blamed...no...jo isne china hai woh yeh wapas de nahi sakti...hum jo chahte the use humse chin kar dusre ko de diya...how can we forget that..how can we ever give her good wishes...we want to see good wins over evil...n finally she shud be the loser...only then justice wud prevail...still hope some gud sense prevails n she changes hr thoughts...n ends  ut with dignity..not kicked n thrown out...
Doremon_Selfie
Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
ut complts 1100..wow
Doremon_Selfie
Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by merryface

Originally posted by colorsabhishek

lol...dear..pray to god to give her sadbudhhi...n quit her meethi obsession...n give equal screen time to all.d leads...coz a person whu has only tortured us fr 4 yrs.by being partial...if she is d winner..n keeps continuing with her evil plans...then it wud be evil wins over good...corruption wins over justice.she has hurt taps n mukku fans badly...ppl r waiting to see the downfall...coz most ppl r badly hurt n upset...can she give us back..wat she snatched away from us...can she bring nandish back n give us veer tapasya love story...which we all wanted...no...can she show tapasya never did any wrong...someone else did n its she whu suffered n was blamed...no...jo isne china hai woh yeh wapas de nahi sakti...hum jo chahte the use humse chin kar dusre ko de diya...how can we forget that..how can we ever give her good wishes...we want to see good wins over evil...n finally she shud be the loser...only then justice wud prevail...still hope some gud sense prevails n she changes hr thoughts...n ends  ut with dignity..not kicked n thrown out...
nw i will pray for her only
merryface IF-Dazzler
merryface
merryface

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
did the corrupt producers show tappu n mukku...today...??or again the same thing...dieing of insecurity...no wonder they spoiled yukta...n r sidelining mukta now...same formula again...hope mukku is not turned negetive...so that ppl start hating her...LOL..n see wat a fab hero they got fr her...so that no one can like the jodi...LOLfamous political tactics of uttaran...Wink

Go to top