Suggestions / Comments

A sincere Request.

Jammy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello to whoever is reading this.

I have a very simple and sincere request. I want you guys consider shutting down the IPKKND forum. I know there was a post regarding this in the forum itself but I wasn't around then. 
Look, all thats happening is plain simple ludicrous y... despite the efforts by the mods, its really not helping the issue at hand. The actors and the members are ridiculed to nothing. I am not pointing who is right and who is wrong, everyone has their opinion but somethings can't be helped.

For the fan fictions there is another forum.

There are chat clubs to discuss the episodes. I see, there is one thread where people come and discuss the episodes. They can be asked to shift to CC's. Apparently these are the only people interested in discussing the show.

There are fan clubs to share the love for the actor/actresses. 

I honestly dont see the point in allowing the forum to stay open and create and clean up a mess every single day. 

The show is over and the fandom has gone crazy. 

I am certainly not intending to take digs at members or groups here but honestly its time you guys actually shut down the forum. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheCuriousCase thumbnail
Jammy dear I agree there was so much of mess happening in the IPK forum

In the name of constructive criticism people are cyber bulling and strip teasing an celebrity in public forum. We are doing that only because he is a celebrity shows our mentality. Everyone has difference of opinion. We should respect. No one is asking to agree with the kind of love we have for someone or become fans of someone. Everyone are here in this so called site to give their opinions. No one is asking anyone to stop hating or disliking someone but it is their dignity which words they are using

Everyone can dislike someone's work and are in a very freedom forum where they can show their dislike towards their work publicly but the limit at which we are going in someone personal traits is in an alarming way. It is crossing every limit. Sometimes on someone English, sometimes on oily face, sometimes on his hair, sometimes his appearance. When did English became an integral part for becoming an actor. Where is the code written in such a way that English is compulsory for people? Now it came to body odour

Where in a god name are we be trained to hope for some one career to go to the drain. If we ask the samething people say were you there when lady has been bashed. I never participated in any bashing but still I question if some one did really bash anyone what is the need now to bash the actor because someone has bashed some other person at some other point of time. Then what is the difference between you and other person?

There are chatclubs to discuss the personal things. But now every new week we have some other post to get the attention.

Having said all the above things and venting my frustration I still feel IPK forum should not close jammy. Why should a forum close because bunch of crazy people are creating havoc. When some of the members are creating non-sense and nuisance we don't  close the company itself, rather we take away the people from the forum. Hopefully the nuisance creators from both the sides of fans and bashers should be made a point not to create such topics

I am no one to ask anyone to go away from forum like someone who wishes us to leave the forum but I feel some one better not to post such topics. If IPK is closed they search for other avenues to degrade the actor. They don't stop it so its better it is open. We shouldn't close the place we are connected because of bunch of people. This is purely my opinion
Edited by itsmadsera - 11 years ago
Jammy- thumbnail
Originally posted by: itsmadsera

Jammy dear I agree there was so much of mess happening in the IPK forum

In the name of constructive criticism people are cyber bulling and strip teasing an celebrity in public forum. We are doing that only because he is a celebrity shows our mentality. Everyone has difference of opinion. We should respect. No one is asking to agree with the kind of love we have for someone or become fans of someone. Everyone are here in this so called site to give their opinions. No one is asking anyone to stop hating or disliking someone but it is their dignity which words they are using

Everyone can dislike someone's work and are in a very freedom forum where they can show their dislike towards their work publicly but the limit at which we are going in someone personal traits is in an alarming way. It is crossing every limit. Sometimes on someone English, sometimes on oily face, sometimes on his hair, sometimes his appearance. When did English became an integral part for becoming an actor. Where is the code written in such a way that English is compulsory for people? Now it came to body odour

Where in a god name are we be trained to hope for some one career to go to the drain. If we ask the samething people say were you there when lady has been bashed. I never participated in any bashing but still I question if some one did really bash anyone what is the need now to bash the actor because someone has bashed some other person at some other point of time. Then what is the difference between you and other person?

There are chatclubs to discuss the personal things. But now every new week we have some other post to get the attention.

Having said all the above things and venting my frustration I still feel IPK forum should not close jammy. Why should a forum close because bunch of crazy people are creating havoc. When some of the members are creating non-sense and nuisance we don't  close the company itself, rather we take away the people from the forum. Hopefully the nuisance creators from both the sides of fans and bashers should be made a point not to create such topics

I am no one to ask anyone to go away from forum like someone who wishes us to leave the forum but I feel some one better not to post such topics. If IPK is closed they search for other avenues to degrade the actor. They don't stop it so its better it is open. We shouldn't close the place we are connected because of bunch of people. This is purely my opinion

I honestly don't know what or why is this happening. I don't have a problem with anyone hating Barun Sobti. You hate him, you like him its totally your business but why the hell are you hell bent on degrading him to nothing? you say anything to defend your stance and you are automatically name a pankhi! I don't care about the labelling, this has past that stage. Infact I care only how people are being treated here. The mods can do only so much. They can't be around 24/7 and I understand that, the thing is that when they do show up the damage has already been done. 

You dont' like someone, FINE! We are not asking you to like him or respect him but why wont they just leave him alone? No, I have it clear in my mind that Barun doesn't know who I am and neither do I care. It only disgusts me to witness people stoop so low just for the heck of it. 
I have been ignoring it for so long and I can only take it so much. I had to literally leave the forum for a while and now I am only here because of the Fics. Thats it, I dont find the need to go to the forum and simply dampen my mood.
Even the different solo fan groups, they respond to everything thats being said. I honestly dont understand why people need to even say anything to the people who are clearly doing anything to seek attention. Its what they want. You love Barun/ Sanaya cool, there is no need to defend him/her  in every ridiculous post they make. 
You know what he is. He knows what he is. He really doesn't need to prove himself to anyone because those people don't care about him at all, so whats the point?

As for my concern regarding the forum shutting down. I have seen only ONE thread discussing the episodes and actually discussing it in true sense. They can shift to a CC. People post old pics of Barun or Sanaya and that also becomes a war zone. So really whats the point?

win7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think the state of IPK forum is bettter now.
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I think I can understand your frustration to an extent. But this forum is one way of people to connect with show still. Yes show is gone and actors too have moved along but still people cherish good old memories and pass time..It is way to connect with IPK fans as whole. For few useless posts ,moderators are doing good job for keeping sanity. If you feel offended by any topic-report it .Closing the forum will surely break more hearts specially for those ppl who still relive IPK every day thru this forum...

I am a solo barun fan -it hurts me when i see ppl targetting him. I do my needful by reporting offensive comments.That is least I can do.. For Barun related stuff..we have FCs and CCs ..and similarly for other actors too...but for the show as whole - Cast and Crew involved there is just one forum...for Arshi there is one place..
crizal thumbnail
IPK forum is clean ...plus coz of dis many ppl r connected together .
Plz don't get offended by my comment..itz my view actually 😛
Edited by crizal - 11 years ago
DarkDesire12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i can understand ur frustration ...but IPK forum is now at clean state ...few people who created mess in the forum contiousnly doing on various part on IF ... they hate IPK and they hate Barun so they do cyber pulling anywhere on IF ... these handfull people want to close the forum long ago for this they created many fighting , mocking post threre...but now everything is fine in IPK forum ...i agree people can discuss various things on cc ...but its,  forum which unite whole IPK fandom toghther , where we can cherish our memories toghther...few people who mock Barun everywhere, they hve to do contiounsly on everywhere on IF , seriounsly i dnt care , these bunch of jobless haters...these people use cheap language in the name of freedome of speech...but IPK fans dnt go othres forum to do freedome of speech ...anyone has own choice to lke or dislike things...BS fans do nt go othres to like BS on the same way who r these people to raise question on BS fandom ...each has own ... 
FromTheAshes thumbnail
please
ipkknd forum is now clean..
no need to shut it
Jammy- thumbnail
Guys, I totally understand that the forum unites the fandom. But the times that I have visited that place, members are constantly mocking each other.
I love the show just as anyone else here...probably more. For the love I have for the actors,I'll not let anyone just abuse them just for the heck of it. Hence the request.

But anyways I had a request to make, I did. Whether to shut down or not it's for the MODS to decide.

Regards to all. :)