Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

is jeevika justified? (Page 9)

Poll Question: is jeevika slapping manvi justified!

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
63 [48.09%]
68 [51.91%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Kays94 IF-Stunnerz
Kays94
Kays94

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by copypaste

Originally posted by BaraniK

Originally posted by halloween

Wow wat a track!! Claps 4 the writer n cv. Younger sis send her husband in jail 2 save her elder sis nd elder sis slapping her younger sis coz she calld her husband murderer.

Any wife will not tolerate if some one call her husband muder.

Virat insulted Viren the bro who sacrificed his baby for saving her bro's love.Manvi doubting a man who is like father figure to her n to save her he sacrificed his baby.But what she do she doubt him.

Already ur dee in shock.In spite of consoling her ,saying ur husband his a murder.Fear of losing her husband made her to react this way.

She did not think what will happen to her if he shoot karan what will her viren ji do without her.All she thought of her sister safety.

i dn't frm whch cen u belongs to bt i lve in cen where people thnk partically any normal sis vl choose 20+ yrs relationshp over a 4 week foetus

gosh you should have seen how crazy people had gone when they heard rumors manvi was to be pregnant!!!

some people can never think of the big picture!!! what can we do besides laugh? Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BaraniK-Charu-MarziiDhoxi

.Anastasia. IF-Sizzlerz
.Anastasia.
.Anastasia.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kays94

eeks joke of the decade i ws inactive for 1 mnth maine koi post nhi banaya tha uss track par haha watever i dn't cre wat jeevika do i dn't gve her a shit bt she always do thngs which mke us belive she dn't worth to be called ek hazaaron waali behna

ROFL

you never fail to crack me up!!! Seriously
Clap

thanks!!! ek hazaaron mein meri behna is the one who supports her sister when she sees her devar insulting her husband! ek hazaaron mein meri behna hai is the who who kills her child to save her sister which I seriously dont like Jeevika for! LOL

not Manvi who can do nothing but be suspicious of everyone and anyone!!! LOL

Haha choosing 20+yrs relationshp over a 4 week foetus is nt a bigdeal haha ek hazaaro waali behna run frm her sis marriage ask her to get out of the house she need oath to belive her
Kays94 IF-Stunnerz
Kays94
Kays94

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:13am | IP Logged

eeks joke of the decade i ws inactive for 1 mnth maine koi post nhi banaya tha uss track par haha watever i dn't cre wat jeevika do i dn't gve her a shit bt she always do thngs which mke us belive she dn't worth to be called ek hazaaron waali behna

ROFL

Clap

thanks!!! ek hazaaron mein meri behna is the one who supports her sister when she sees her devar insulting her husband! ek hazaaron mein meri behna hai is the who who kills her child to save her sister which I seriously dont like Jeevika for! LOL

Haha choosing 20+yrs relationshp over a 4 week foetus is nt a bigdeal haha ek hazaaro waali behna run frm her sis marriage ask her to get out of the house she need oath to belive her

only if manvi had lost her child and given it up!!! 

see the big picture darling! i dont think you would have tolerated it then!

she couldn't even stop her husband from insulting her brother but you think manvi would have made a sacrifice like that even??? 

haha anyways im off!!! 

always great talking to you LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BaraniKMarzii

.Anastasia. IF-Sizzlerz
.Anastasia.
.Anastasia.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged

Wow wat a track!! Claps 4 the writer n cv. Younger sis send her husband in jail 2 save her elder sis nd elder sis slapping her younger sis coz she calld her husband murderer.

Virat insulted Viren the bro who sacrificed his baby for saving her bro's love.Manvi doubting a man who is like father figure to her n to save her he sacrificed his baby.But what she do she doubt him.

Already ur dee in shock.In spite of consoling her ,saying ur husband his a murder.Fear of losing her husband made her to react this way.

She did not think what will happen to her if he shoot karan what will her viren ji do without her.All she thought of her sister safety.

i dn't frm whch cen u belongs to bt i lve in cen where people thnk partically any normal sis vl choose 20+ yrs relationshp over a 4 week foetus

gosh you should have seen how crazy people had gone when they heard rumors manvi was to be pregnant!!!

some people can never think of the big picture!!! what can we do besides laugh? Smile

Haha atleast we dn't cry we wnt baby we wnt baby nd try to spam on sid sir's wall bt due to mre virmanians woh post hide hojaate hai
.Anastasia. IF-Sizzlerz
.Anastasia.
.Anastasia.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged

ROFL

Clap

only if manvi had lost her child and given it up!!!

see the big picture darling! i dont think you would have tolerated it then!

she couldn't even stop her husband from insulting her brother but you think manvi would have made a sacrifice like that even???

haha anyways im off!!!

always great talking to you LOL

Haha evn maanvi had dne tht it ws nt a bg deal it ws jst 4 week foetus
Lol go nd check the epi how viraat behave wth her when she tried to stop him
We all knw till wat extend maanvi cn go for her di
BaraniK Goldie
BaraniK
BaraniK

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged

thts wat she always do maanvi always focus on jeevika nd jeevika on her husband
Haha u mean u vl neglect if u c ur di's husband wth hs frnd's wife
At the end i bet when ria nd sambhav vl trap viren jeevika vl cme bck to maanvi as always happens "mannu u were right plz apni di ko maaf karde" y i cn't she belive her leave tht slap thng bt maanvi is gvg her warning smthng is fishy so cn't she use her little brain once

She in no way giving warning.Instead she want her dee to believe her husband is cheating n he is a murder.

It will be manvi who apologize to viren n also jeevika because she did not trust her jiju.

InduDFari_15-Charu-Marzii

Dhoxi IF-Sizzlerz
Dhoxi
Dhoxi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged

some people can never think of the big picture!!! what can we do besides laugh? Smile

Haha atleast we dn't cry we wnt baby we wnt baby nd try to spam on sid sir's wall bt due to mre virmanians woh post hide hojaate hai

LOL and yet you guys still don't get your virman scenes? haha the career track was just fab ROFL

atleast we get virika track so you can go on talking about our posts hiding Smile

BaraniK-Charu-MarziiKays94

BaraniK Goldie
BaraniK
BaraniK

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:19am | IP Logged

ROFL

Clap

thanks!!! ek hazaaron mein meri behna is the one who supports her sister when she sees her devar insulting her husband! ek hazaaron mein meri behna hai is the who who kills her child to save her sister which I seriously dont like Jeevika for! LOL 

not Manvi who can do nothing but be suspicious of everyone and anyone!!! LOL

well said Karina Clap

InduD-Charu-MarziiKays94

Go to top