Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

is jeevika justified? (Page 6)

Poll Question: is jeevika slapping manvi justified!

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
63 [48.09%]
68 [51.91%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

ZufyFatma Senior Member
ZufyFatma
ZufyFatma

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Wow wat a track!! Claps 4 the writer n cv. Younger sis send her husband in jail 2 save her elder sis nd elder sis slapping her younger sis coz she calld her husband murderer.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ayu21spreadingsmile.Anastasia.

BaraniK Goldie
BaraniK
BaraniK

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Gowri..

Manvi's always been projected as a character who's restless. She's straightforward & says evrything on the face. 
Does she deserve the slap is the question. 
No, if u think along the lines of immense love which she has for her dii & Yes, for not caring enough for Virat & running behind Dii's problems always. But unfortunately, This is a behna show & 'Sister's love' comes first, than anything else. So Jeevika slapping Manvi's a complete No for me, having seen the 'immense' & 'soulful' love the behna's share.

It was jeevika who always run behind manvi .In spite of virat  insulting her husband not speaking with her with respect.Jeevika ran to help manvi when she had hand fracture n she disguised herself as a maid n went to help her sister.Which sister will do so.She sacrificed her child for her sis who she thinks as her child not sister.

Instead of consoling ur dee trying to convince her to accept that her husband his a murder.Which wife will take it.

Agree it is a sisters show n the bond .If u trust ur dee u should trust ur dee words also about her husband n her jiju who was like father figure to mannu .But for that u will believe ur sis blindly n say my husband is a killer pls hang him immediately .No wife would do so. 

Edited by BaraniK - 08 April 2013 at 11:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MarziiKays94

BaraniK Goldie
BaraniK
BaraniK

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kays94

Manvi's always been projected as a character who's restless. She's straightforward & says evrything on the face. 
No, if u think along the lines of immense love which she has for her dii & Yes, for not caring enough for Virat & running behind Dii's problems always. But unfortunately, This is a behna show & 'Sister's love' comes first, than anything else. So Jeevika slapping Manvi's a complete No for me, having seen the 'immense' & 'soulful' love the behna's share.

restless so she can say anything she wants!!! There;s a difference between being immature and being straightforward...

hatts off seriously!!!
Manvi watched and let Virat accuse Viren of so much crap and did Jeevika once not support Virat. No matter what she supported her devar when she didn't need to. But accusing your so called father of murder doesn't call for a slap? Great to know!!! 

Really wished it was Virat accused so I could see everyones reaction had Jeevika accused Manvi because we know how many posts would be made on that... 

When Virat was insulting viren .She understand the mind of virat why he is behaving like that .She did not say to manvi how dare ur husband speak to my husband like that.Jeevika understand in what dilemma virat is doing this .But manvi in spite of time jeevika saying don't think bad about ur Jiju she does it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marzii

BaraniK Goldie
BaraniK
BaraniK

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

restless so she can say anything she wants!!! There;s a difference between being immature and being straightforward...

hatts off seriously!!!
Manvi watched and let Virat accuse Viren of so much crap and did Jeevika once not support Virat. No matter what she supported her devar when she didn't need to. But accusing your so called father of murder doesn't call for a slap? Great to know!!! 

Really wished it was Virat accused so I could see everyones reaction had Jeevika accused Manvi because we know how many posts would be made on that... 

Superb reply Clap

Marzii

.Anastasia. IF-Sizzlerz
.Anastasia.
.Anastasia.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by halloween

Wow wat a track!! Claps 4 the writer n cv. Younger sis send her husband in jail 2 save her elder sis nd elder sis slapping her younger sis coz she calld her husband murderer.
so agree with u they didn't cre what vl b the consequences they jst did it
But still we should wait till epi air
BaraniK Goldie
BaraniK
BaraniK

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nani2630

Originally posted by AparajeetaOogur

No, I don't agree with her cause manvi is doing all this for her sister. So I'm in manvi side

Which part is it that Manvi is doing for her sister? Ooh yeah the part where she tels her sister your husband is a murder coz thats her sister needs not her sisters suport and shoulder to cry. she will be so happy her hubby in jail and will dance in the rain with her Mannu right,

Manvi deserve the slap and Im looking forward to that

I also wonder manvi  doing is this for her sister.She want to make her sister widow or separate her sis from her husband for long years .This how u help ur sister.Instead of consoling her making her beleive her husband is a killer.

Marzii

-Charu- IF-Dazzler
-Charu-
-Charu-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Its oviously a YES!
What do you expect Jeevika to do?
To patt Manvi's back, give her a rose and say "Thank You Sister, for giving me the precious information"?
Do you expect that?
Manvi faces this because she always say her thoughts to her sister and Virat amd even if she is CORRECT she is stated pountless and she is building a kind of mental state in the family members that she smells everything happening in her surronding fishy!
Thats the reason she got a SLAP!

BaraniKMarzii

BaraniK Goldie
BaraniK
BaraniK

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju_sky

Originally posted by raju_sky

jivika slap manvi, oh god...how can she do it...in article they saying viraman and jivika witnessed to viren pull riya, as we all know manvi is character which respond immediately...and she saying there wt she saw...thats not the criminal...and for this she slap her wt kind of justice is this?we all know how much trust jivika has for viren when that dhanno scene came...from my side no

you can't compare a fun and not-dramatic scene of dhanno with something so serious to murder! We all know Manvi speaks her mind, but she cannot be so insensitive to such an issue where her sister's world is about to end seeing her husband going behind bars. 
we all know that fun scene, did jivika trusted that time viren, she even doubted him more and more...and when manvi saw directly viren pulling riya from cliff so without thinking twice she telling thats it...and she is the girl who love her di jiju as her parents...

Jeevika's trust for viren only made her not to react the way usual wife react if they find their husband r flirting with other women.

She did not create drama.

-Charu-Marzii

Go to top