Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

is jeevika justified? (Page 4)

Poll Question: is jeevika slapping manvi justified!

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
63 [48.09%]
68 [51.91%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

.Anastasia. IF-Sizzlerz
.Anastasia.
.Anastasia.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nani2630

I have 5 sisters and when it comes to someone marriage life theres a limit of interfere but manvi does it every time its in her nature and when your jiju is in trouble you suport ur sister and be the shoulder to cry and my jijus are nothing like viren.

Ppl in this forum like to blame jeevika every time. when she took manvi hosp and virat asked her to leave everyone blamed jeevika for interfering but when it comes to manvi its ok coz she is straight forward

We r jst against slap belive me we also dn't wnt maanvi to interfer in evry matter

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

parulkinulekharani_2kNIVILOVraju_sky..Gowri..

Kryan4ever Senior Member
Kryan4ever
Kryan4ever

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=..Gowri..]Manvi's always been projected as a character who's restless. She's straightforward & says evrything on the face. 
Does she deserve the slap is the question. 
No, if u think along the lines of immense love which she has for her dii & Yes, for not caring enough for Virat & running behind Dii's problems always. But unfortunately, This is a behna show & 'Sister's love' comes first, than anything else. So Jeevika slapping Manvi's a complete No for me, having seen the 'immense' & 'soulful' love the behna's share.

[/QUOTE

but if her love for her sister is do immeense , how can she say that when obviously jeevika would be stressed and scared of losing hr husband and then manvi comes out and says virens a murderer , i think the slap is comletely justified , even though its a restless charecter , she should have that much sense to atleat console her sister in such a time rather that making it worse.

Neha.SukuBaraniKMarziiKays94relentless.

Dhoxi IF-Sizzlerz
Dhoxi
Dhoxi

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Was that a question madhu ROFL

obviously yes Cool

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha.SukuBaraniKrelentless.Kays94

Kryan4ever Senior Member
Kryan4ever
Kryan4ever

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
it really depends on the situation , and in this one , i think its completel justified and really not "OTT"
i mean manvi has given jeevika tha right on herself , jeevika has a right to show manvi the consequences when she says something completely out of order in such a time , 
i mean someone has to completely insensitive to say that her sisters husband is a murderer when the person is already in so much stress and tensed about her hisband pottentially leaving her and getting arrested for his whole life in this case.And even vice versa a person has to be a completely patient saint to not slap someone if they are accusing their husband of murder when even you know the truth. 
and being that much of a saint is completely inhumane in this genaration 
 even is its jeevika the ek hazaron mein behna 
shes not perfect , just like no body is 
shes still human and she has every right to slap manvi . Period.

Neha.SukuBaraniKMarziiKays94relentless.

AparajeetaOogur Newbie
AparajeetaOogur
AparajeetaOogur

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
No, I don't agree with her cause manvi is doing all this for her sister. So I'm in manvi side

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lekharani_2kraju_skyspreadingsmile

nani2630 Goldie
nani2630
nani2630

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AparajeetaOogur

No, I don't agree with her cause manvi is doing all this for her sister. So I'm in manvi side

Which part is it that Manvi is doing for her sister? Ooh yeah the part where she tels her sister your husband is a murder coz thats her sister needs not her sisters suport and shoulder to cry. she will be so happy her hubby in jail and will dance in the rain with her Mannu right,

Manvi deserve the slap and Im looking forward to that

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kryan4everBaraniKMarzii

NIVILOV Goldie
NIVILOV
NIVILOV

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Totally agree i m d madeest fanz of virman so i hate jeeren so main chahate hu ki us jeveka aunty ko sabak melain jab us k so-caled housbend verin g jail jay aur us jeveka aunty ko akal ayee ki mere mannu ne jo v kiya us jeveka aunty ka suhag ko bachane k liye kiya akhir hain mere mannu ek adersh behain hi na apni ne aheshan faramosh jeveka dd k liye kuch jage lov u manvi ur d true sister
..Gowri.. IF-Rockerz
..Gowri..
..Gowri..

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
@Kryan4ever : Read through my comment carefully. I said she doesnt deserve a slap when we think about the immense love she has for her sister which even reflected in the past track where she misses her sister more, rather than caring for her husband who was in a total emotional dilemma regarding his career & family. And Yeah, She deserves a slap because, sans her nature which's restless & straightforward, she should've at least thought that the Dii who did not believe/rather needed a pledge to believe her suspicions on the 'not so honest looking' Karan Shekhawat, will never ever believe her dispositions especially when it comes to her own husband. 
And Believe me, This 'Detective' Manvi is annoying me too as much as it annoys you. For a character which won 'Desh ki Dhadkan', this is nothing short of disastrous when the CV's decide to portray her so. But, Yeah I still cant help thinking from Manvi's POV simply because I like the character despite the shortcomings.

Edited by ..Gowri.. - 08 April 2013 at 9:27pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ndp102pree8714nikki1211raju_skypreetipc.Anastasia.

Go to top