Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

is jeevika justified? (Page 3)

Poll Question: is jeevika slapping manvi justified!

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
63 [48.09%]
68 [51.91%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

lekharani_2k Senior Member
lekharani_2k
lekharani_2k

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
u ppl are seeing only in the view  of jeevika then u can say that manvi deserved a slap but see the point of manvi too how can she tolerate her jeju going to jail when her husband is jail does she overacted with any body seriously think abt it she might be bachi in the eyes of her di means manvi does not use brain at all she might be pampered by di, jiju, and her husband but its not that she does not know anything how to speak , or how to make her moves . please dont think that manvi ko akal nahi hai blah blah,blah etc . As we all knows in the begging of the serial only how manvi used to think better than jeevika, i am not against jeevika any time but this is not correct way how ppl are talking abt manvi's character     

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JeeMaanraju_skypreetipcspreadingsmile

Kays94 IF-Stunnerz
Kays94
Kays94

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lekharani_2k

u ppl are seeing only in the view  of jeevika then u can say that manvi deserved a slap but see the point of manvi too how can she tolerate her jeju going to jail when her husband is jail does she overacted with any body seriously think abt it she might be bachi in the eyes of her di means manvi does not use brain at all she might be pampered by di, jiju, and her husband but its not that she does not know anything how to speak , or how to make her moves . please dont think that manvi ko akal nahi hai blah blah,blah etc . As we all knows in the begging of the serial only how manvi used to think better than jeevika, i am not against jeevika any time but this is not correct way how ppl are talking abt manvi's character     

but going as far as accusation is definitely not correct!!! Manvi could not tolerate it when that mother brought the cops over to her house and she saved Virat... you think she would allow someone to accuse Virat? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BaraniKSaaraa.relentless.

..Gowri.. IF-Rockerz
..Gowri..
..Gowri..

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
@Kays94 : I seriously have no intentions of picking up a fight on this matter. I said Manvi deserved a slap, If u look at it carefully. Since Jeevika herself had disbelieved Manvi in many previous situations, it was certainly not advisable for Manvi to interfere here. But this being a behna show, requires the entanglement of all the siblings some way or the other & hence, Manvi had to nose dive. & Please, am talking about 'Like' situations where Manvi was mistrusted by Jeevika. So Lets Keep the talks limited to this, I mean the behna's, rather than going overboard with the abortion & career track. Thats out of tangent as far as my comment is concerned.

And I dont think even my 'normal' behen wud've slapped me if i said that I've seen her husband murdering some random woman & This is Ek Hazaron Mein Behna mistrusting her little one. My 'normal' behna wud've definitly tried to understand the situations which made me say so rather than slap me for accusing her husband. This kinda situations happens only in shows & Yeah, like usual, we can blame it on overstretched Cinematic liberties. 

But to arrive at a proper conclusion, I said, We are still to watch what Manvi 'watches'. Lets wait.

PS: I've kept my opinion without hurting anyone/bashing either KryAn/Virika. I expect the same in returnSmile

parulkinuraju_skypreetipcspreadingsmile

Kays94 IF-Stunnerz
Kays94
Kays94

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Gowri..

@Kays94 : I seriously have no intentions of picking up a fight on this matter. I said Manvi deserved a slap, If u look at it carefully. Since Jeevika herself had disbelieved Manvi in many previous situations, it was certainly not advisable for Manvi to interfere here. But this being a behna show, requires the entanglement of all the siblings some way or the other & hence, Manvi had to nose dive. & Please, am talking about 'Like' situations where Manvi was mistrusted by Jeevika. So Lets Keep the talks limited to this, I mean the behna's, rather than going overboard with the abortion & career track. Thats out of tangent as far as my comment is concerned.

And I dont think even my 'normal' behen wud've slapped me if i said that I've seen her husband murdering some random woman & This is Ek Hazaron Mein Behna mistrusting her little one. My 'normal' behna wud've definitly tried to understand the situations which made me say so rather than slap me for accusing her husband. This kinda situations happens only in shows & Yeah, like usual, we can blame it on overstretched Cinematic liberties. 

But to arrive at a proper conclusion, I said, We are still to watch what Manvi 'watches'. Lets wait.

PS: I've kept my opinion without hurting anyone/bashing either KryAn/Virika. I expect the same in returnSmile

Great to know that accusing of murder is alright!!! No harsh feeling you have your opinion and I have mine. Had this been vice versa we all know what people on this forum would be saying then Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BaraniKSaaraa.relentless.

..Gowri.. IF-Rockerz
..Gowri..
..Gowri..

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
@Kays 94: I dint quite get ur last line. Don't mind as I am done with this topic with a neat presentation of my opinion. And on the reversal part, what applies to u applies to the set of people who adore virman. Getting defensive of their favorites. Thats not some crime. Its just natural human tendency.

Nice talking to you. Gudnite
Smile

Edited by ..Gowri.. - 08 April 2013 at 10:16pm

parulkinuraju_skypreetipcspreadingsmile

.Anastasia. IF-Sizzlerz
.Anastasia.
.Anastasia.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
nothing cn be said untill nd unless we watch the scene we cn't judge on the base of article who is right nd who is wrong
Bt indeed slap is ott

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preetipc

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Oh yes!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kryan4ever

nani2630 Goldie
nani2630
nani2630

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
I have 5 sisters and when it comes to someone marriage life theres a limit of interfere but manvi does it every time its in her nature and when your jiju is in trouble you suport ur sister and be the shoulder to cry and my jijus are nothing like viren.

Ppl in this forum like to blame jeevika every time. when she took manvi hosp and virat asked her to leave everyone blamed jeevika for interfering but when it comes to manvi its ok coz she is straight forward

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha.SukuBaraniKMarziiKays94relentless.

Go to top