Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

is jeevika justified? (Page 15)

Poll Question: is jeevika slapping manvi justified!

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
63 [48.09%]
68 [51.91%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

priyanishal2 Newbie
priyanishal2
priyanishal2

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charucrazy

Originally posted by copypaste

the day u people mde jeevika maanvi's mum tht day all mother were insulted

Yeah! Thats cool!
Yup!
Manvi should have died!
BEST!
Tum bhi khush!
Hum bhi khish with Virika's baby!
Yup!
Ye hui na baat!
I love you for this line!
Better that the detective turning Manvi would have died!
And Jeevika wouldn't even have given a s***t to it!! LOL

dont worry we will make it easy for u guys we will do the honor of killing the show 

Krazzy_Shweta IF-Sizzlerz
Krazzy_Shweta
Krazzy_Shweta

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged
I think she is right cause she love viren like noone n she understands him the best n lf someone says that your husband is the murderer than obiously anyone wud slap her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BaraniKMarzii

jinaku Senior Member
jinaku
jinaku

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:31am | IP Logged
A SLAP WOULD BE VERY HARSH STEP FRM JEEVIKA . I DNT AGREE

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayu21..BlueBird..

ChurriBurri IF-Rockerz
ChurriBurri
ChurriBurri

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Even though I am a Virmanian, and I think other Virmanians might hate me, but I do think Jeevika's slap is justified because Jeevika is not thinking straight at that moment. She is only thinking about getting Viren out of the mess. I also think Manvi is not intentionally trying to hurt Jeevika, Manvi would rather die than ever hurt her Di. I think Manvi tries to help Jeevika see things clearly and not emotionally since they all witness the crime. Also, I'm sure Jeevika's slap was not intentional either. Jeevika's emotions and fear for her husband makes her not think clearly as to what she is doing. As it is a behna show, I'm sure Manvi will be hurt from the slap, but hate herself for making things worse for her Di. Manvi for sure will apologize to her Di, and I'm sure Jeevika will also apologize to Manvi. I feel this discussion should not be about Virikians or Virmanians biased view but as to what would someone do at that moment. Nothing is done intentionally the situation makes other things seem complicated. This will also be the first time I think that Jeevika will be raising her hand on her Mannu. This track will for sure be test to all relationships. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ayu21kryanvirika05BaraniKMarzii-vish-relentless.

BaraniK Goldie
BaraniK
BaraniK

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Churri

Even though I am a Virmanian, and I think other Virmanians might hate me, but I do think Jeevika's slap is justified because Jeevika is not thinking straight at that moment. She is only thinking about getting Viren out of the mess. I also think Manvi is not intentionally trying to hurt Jeevika, Manvi would rather die than ever hurt her Di. I think Manvi tries to help Jeevika see things clearly and not emotionally since they all witness the crime. Also, I'm sure Jeevika's slap was not intentional either. Jeevika's emotions and fear for her husband makes her not think clearly as to what she is doing. As it is a behna show, I'm sure Manvi will be hurt from the slap, but hate herself for making things worse for her Di. Manvi for sure will apologize to her Di, and I'm sure Jeevika will also apologize to Manvi. I feel this discussion should not be about Virikians or Virmanians biased view but as to what would someone do at that moment. Nothing is done intentionally the situation makes other things seem complicated. This will also be the first time I think that Jeevika will be raising her hand on her Mannu. This track will for sure be test to all relationships. 

Very Rational Thinking  N Well Written .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Marzii-vish-relentless.

Kryan4ever Senior Member
Kryan4ever
Kryan4ever

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Wow.
Really @copypaste
I'm sorry , that was just plain rude and sick
The day jeevika became manvis mum , it insulted all of motherhood
Are you serious ?
Manvi called jeevika her mother
So really you just insulted manvi , your favourite
Sad right
If jeevika didn't kill her very own baby
And gave her BABY more importance than manvi that she calls her child
Your beloved manvi would have been dead
I'm sure you have a brain , please use it
And btw for a mother it's not a 4 week old feotus
It was her baby
And a sister doesn't concieve when her sister had cancer ??
Humans don't control that , if you know anything about it you would know it depends in the rate of fertilisation . God!
It was a baby ! That is why it was so hard to abort it for gods sake !
Just keep in mind , the emotions that go through ones mind when you say something so insensitive !
It's really just ego , try controlling it !

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rose_7kryanvirika05BaraniKMarzii-vish-

ChurriBurri IF-Rockerz
ChurriBurri
ChurriBurri

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged
I don't understand why fight about this...Please close this topic mods...this Virika are better than Virman or Virman are better than Virika is riduculous. YOU KNOW WHAT EHMMBH is the BEST!!! 

Such craziness...I guess know one really loves the show, if anyone did then this nonsense argument would not happen. No wonder our TRPs are not going anywhere. No wonder there are news about KT leaving. The fights REALLY need to end. 

Edited by Churri - 09 April 2013 at 7:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rose_7

kryanvirika05 Senior Member
kryanvirika05
kryanvirika05

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Churri

your reasoning is bang on!
it actually changed my view about the slap and manvi's actions!
Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BaraniK

Go to top