Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

is jeevika justified? (Page 11)

Poll Question: is jeevika slapping manvi justified!

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
63 [48.09%]
68 [51.91%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

.Anastasia. IF-Sizzlerz
.Anastasia.
.Anastasia.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged
jst the way u all didn't understand it ws nia who ws playing the role of cancer paitent who jst lost her hair nd she ws nt well too bt still u blamed her for spoiling the iv

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..BlueBird..

-Charu- IF-Dazzler
-Charu-
-Charu-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by copypaste

Originally posted by BaraniK

Originally posted by BaraniK

Originally posted by halloween

Wow wat a track!! Claps 4 the writer n cv. Younger sis send her husband in jail 2 save her elder sis nd elder sis slapping her younger sis coz she calld her husband murderer.

Any wife will not tolerate if some one call her husband muder.

Virat insulted Viren the bro who sacrificed his baby for saving her bro's love.Manvi doubting a man who is like father figure to her n to save her he sacrificed his baby.But what she do she doubt him.

Already ur dee in shock.In spite of consoling her ,saying ur husband his a murder.Fear of losing her husband made her to react this way.

She did not think what will happen to her if he shoot karan what will her viren ji do without her.All she thought of her sister safety.

i dn't frm whch cen u belongs to bt i lve in cen where people thnk partically any normal sis vl choose 20+ yrs relationshp over a 4 week foetus

Being a girl u does not understand what a 4 weeks foetus mean to women.It is part of her body a life inside life.Making fun of it .Show what kind of person u r.

Its non of ur buissness how i m it ws jst an foetus nd mre over whch sister concive wen her sis is abt to die

And it non of your business too!
You don' have any right to question Jeevika about her life for her your named 4 WEEK FOETUS!!
.Anastasia. IF-Sizzlerz
.Anastasia.
.Anastasia.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged
only u thng so bt audience majority watch for maanvi ask the people in ur surrounding evn sid sir thnk maanvi is the bst character of the shw nd whole nation tabhi she got desh ki dhadkan award

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..BlueBird..

-Charu- IF-Dazzler
-Charu-
-Charu-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:44am | IP Logged

jst the way u all didn't understand it ws nia who ws playing the role of cancer paitent who jst lost her hair nd she ws nt well too bt still u blamed her for spoiling the iv

Remember you are bringing Nia here!
Here the convo is about the character of MANVI NOT NIA in her real life!
So you better see what you are typing!
And Nia didnot loose her hair in real!
She had a blad cap only for a day, then she covered it with the cloths!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BaraniKMarziiKays94

BaraniK Goldie
BaraniK
BaraniK

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Gowri..

@Baranik : I suggest you read through all my comments before pouncing at me.  I was just thinking from Manvi's POV. I wud've felt terrible if my sister slapped me for any reason at all. Thankfully, I just've a brother & we share a normal relation,so he trusts me when I say something & Its my absolute belief in the love that we share, I can testify that he wud never have reacted violently if at all I was to tell him that I saw his wife murder someone. Its not that he wudnt be angry at me, Its just that he wudnt have hurt me physically fr hurting him mentally. Then again this is a show which's rather a maximised version of human emotions at any particular time, but the TM asked if Jeevika was right in slapping Manvi & I just answered that according to my mind, my persona. You can disgaree, ur choice.

And yeah, Since u urself has mentioned the past track where Manvi remains silent when Virat questions Viren & Jeevika trying to understand Virat's side of the matter, Let me suggest you to go through the culmination of the track wherein Manvi shifts the entire blame on Virat only & supports her Jeeju. She clearly says she sided virat only because she's a Bhartiya patni PinchPinch & that her principles matched entirely with Jeeju which ultimately resulted in Virat's enlightenment & the Maafi that followed. Then Y blame Manvi, eah? She supported her Jeeju at the crucial time then.

One more point to be noted is that the spoilers clearly says "Viren accepts the crime". So, Again, I suggest, Lets wait & see what Manvi 'Sees' & what makes Viren own up the crime & then make judgements.

Regards,
Gowri.

I still stand by Jeevika.

Manvis supporting viren during insult track is good.But saying him murder is not good.Viren accepted the truth may be he felt like that.

When ur husband feel that he is murder that time saying to  ur dee pls believe ur husband is a murder .No wife will take it.

Lest see what cv's has in stores.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Charu-Marzii

spreadingsmile IF-Sizzlerz
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
  ts so funny how u all rkeeping on justyfing jeevi action to every reply over here ..u rgoing to reason here but wata bout the general viewer who will watch that slap scene..as it is just going to shock and surprise for them seeing jeevi slapping manvi..its like we dont even need to say it will completely completely ruined her character from top to bottem..slap to anyone is just not acceptable and main point here toh its ek hazaron mein meri behna hein no ek hazaron mein mera pati hein..general viewers they r not going to think in ur way why did she did that...slap is enough to ruin her character .
u can thing jeevi action justify just from ur favorites view ,,and wat if viren itself accepts it he has done crime ,,then wat ru going to say ..we dont even know exactly wat is going to happen and here people jump over anything and evrything ,,grt dont even follow rules na ..good going guys...
id ont understand why si these poll even amde when u guys r just justifying and reasoning eacha nd every comment here against jeevi

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

priyanishal2ayu21..BlueBird....Gowri..-LumosMaxima-

.Anastasia. IF-Sizzlerz
.Anastasia.
.Anastasia.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
haha y u dn't hve answer for tht
Kays94 IF-Stunnerz
Kays94
Kays94

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spreadingsmile

ts so funny how u all rkeeping on justyfing jeevi action to every reply over here ..u rgoing to reason here but wata bout the general viewer who will watch that slap scene..as it is just going to shock and surprise for them seeing jeevi slapping manvi..its like we dont even need to say it will completely completely ruined her character from top to bottem..slap to anyone is just not acceptable and main point here toh its ek hazaron mein meri behna hein no ek hazaron mein mera pati hein..general viewers they r not going to think in ur way why did she did that...slap is enough to ruin her character .
u can thing jeevi action justify just from ur favorites view ,,and wat if viren itself accepts it he has done crime ,,then wat ru going to say ..we dont even know exactly wat is going to happen and here people jump over anything and evrything ,,grt dont even follow rules na ..good going guys...
id ont understand why si these poll even amde when u guys r just justifying and reasoning eacha nd every comment here against jeevi

and can you justify every single action of manvi?

butting in every single problem when she doesn't need to at all?
And you too are here to justify Manvi so I don't really see the difference between you and the others here... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BaraniK-Charu-Marzii

Go to top