Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

is jeevika justified? (Page 10)

Poll Question: is jeevika slapping manvi justified!

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
63 [48.09%]
68 [51.91%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

-Charu- IF-Dazzler
-Charu-
-Charu-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by copypaste

Originally posted by BaraniK

Originally posted by halloween

Wow wat a track!! Claps 4 the writer n cv. Younger sis send her husband in jail 2 save her elder sis nd elder sis slapping her younger sis coz she calld her husband murderer.

Any wife will not tolerate if some one call her husband muder.

Virat insulted Viren the bro who sacrificed his baby for saving her bro's love.Manvi doubting a man who is like father figure to her n to save her he sacrificed his baby.But what she do she doubt him.

Already ur dee in shock.In spite of consoling her ,saying ur husband his a murder.Fear of losing her husband made her to react this way.

She did not think what will happen to her if he shoot karan what will her viren ji do without her.All she thought of her sister safety.

i dn't frm whch cen u belongs to bt i lve in cen where people thnk partically any normal sis vl choose 20+ yrs relationshp over a 4 week foetus

OMG!
Do you call this practical?
Was this really practical!
She has a emotional bond with Manvi, I agree with khoon ka rishta and all but JEEVIKA DIDN'T THINK PRACTICALLY killing his baby! If she would have thought PRACTICALLY she would have let her sister died but saved HER OWN BABY and gave birth to that 4 WEEK FOETUS!
For your very kind information Miss. COPYPASTE, she emotionally thought and aborted the baby!
I wish she would have thought PRACTICALLy and given borth to the baby then we would have been spared from Manvi the dectective!!

Edited by Charucrazy - 09 April 2013 at 12:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BaraniKMarziiKays94

BaraniK Goldie
BaraniK
BaraniK

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:21am | IP Logged

Wow wat a track!! Claps 4 the writer n cv. Younger sis send her husband in jail 2 save her elder sis nd elder sis slapping her younger sis coz she calld her husband murderer.

Virat insulted Viren the bro who sacrificed his baby for saving her bro's love.Manvi doubting a man who is like father figure to her n to save her he sacrificed his baby.But what she do she doubt him.

Already ur dee in shock.In spite of consoling her ,saying ur husband his a murder.Fear of losing her husband made her to react this way.

She did not think what will happen to her if he shoot karan what will her viren ji do without her.All she thought of her sister safety.

i dn't frm whch cen u belongs to bt i lve in cen where people thnk partically any normal sis vl choose 20+ yrs relationshp over a 4 week foetus

Being a girl u does not understand what  a 4 weeks foetus mean to women.It is part of her body  a life inside life.Making fun of it .Show what kind of person u r.

-Charu-MarziiKays94

BaraniK Goldie
BaraniK
BaraniK

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kays94

gosh you should have seen how crazy people had gone when they heard rumors manvi was to be pregnant!!!

some people can never think of the big picture!!! what can we do besides laugh? Smile

Haha atleast we dn't cry we wnt baby we wnt baby nd try to spam on sid sir's wall bt due to mre virmanians woh post hide hojaate hai

Go n see sid sir wall no one spammed him they way u virmanias do .Once in a while only we post.U guys daily spam his page.

-Charu-MarziiKays94

-Charu- IF-Dazzler
-Charu-
-Charu-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged

Being a girl u does not understand what a 4 weeks foetus mean to women.It is part of her body a life inside life.Making fun of it .Show what kind of person u r.

Clap Yeah totally!
Don't you think you are totally engrossed in that Manvi character and you love her so much that you forgot what feelings a women has for her baby!
For a mother, even a 2 week foetus is the hope for living her life in future so better not talk about it!!

BaraniKMarziiKays94

..Gowri.. IF-Rockerz
..Gowri..
..Gowri..

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:29am | IP Logged
@Baranik : I suggest you read through all my comments before pouncing at me.  I was just thinking from Manvi's POV. I wud've felt terrible if my sister slapped me for any reason at all. Thankfully, I just've a brother & we share a normal relation,so he trusts me when I say something & Its my absolute belief in the love that we share, I can testify that he wud never have reacted violently if at all I was to tell him that I saw his wife murder someone. Its not that he wudnt be angry at me, Its just that he wudnt have hurt me physically fr hurting him mentally. Then again this is a show which's rather a maximised version of human emotions at any particular time, but the TM asked if Jeevika was right in slapping Manvi & I just answered that according to my mind, my persona. You can disgaree, ur choice.

And yeah, Since u urself has mentioned the past track where Manvi remains silent when Virat questions Viren & Jeevika trying to understand Virat's side of the matter, Let me suggest you to go through the culmination of the track wherein Manvi shifts the entire blame on Virat only & supports her Jeeju. She clearly says she sided virat only because she's a Bhartiya patni PinchPinch & that her principles matched entirely with Jeeju which ultimately resulted in Virat's enlightenment & the Maafi that followed. Then Y blame Manvi, eah? She supported her Jeeju at the crucial time then.

One more point to be noted is that the spoilers clearly says "Viren accepts the crime". So, Again, I suggest, Lets wait & see what Manvi 'Sees' & what makes Viren own up the crime & then make judgements.

Regards,
Gowri.

Edited by ..Gowri.. - 09 April 2013 at 12:32am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyanishal2..BlueBird..spreadingsmile.Anastasia.

.Anastasia. IF-Sizzlerz
.Anastasia.
.Anastasia.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charucrazy

OMG!
She has a emotional bond with Manvi, I agree with khoon ka rishta and all but JEEVIKA DIDN'T THINK PRACTICALLY killing his baby! If she would have thought PRACTICALLY she would have let her sister died but saved HER OWN BABY and gave birth to that 4 WEEK FOETUS!
For your very kind information Miss. COPYPASTE, she emotionally thought and aborted the baby!
I wish she would have thought PRACTICALLy and given borth to the baby then we would have been spared from Manvi the dectective!!
and thn show kab ka end hojata
.Anastasia. IF-Sizzlerz
.Anastasia.
.Anastasia.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged

Being a girl u does not understand what a 4 weeks foetus mean to women.It is part of her body a life inside life.Making fun of it .Show what kind of person u r.

Its non of ur buissness how i m it ws jst an foetus nd mre over whch sister concive wen her sis is abt to die
-Charu- IF-Dazzler
-Charu-
-Charu-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Charucrazy

OMG!
and thn show kab ka end hojata

And ending the show is better than this today?
Haha FOR ME NO!
I think Manvi doesn't even have something interesting in her life thats why she is the ONLY one to insert her nose in everyone's matter!
God SAY VIRAT TO KEEP HER BUSY DUDE!
SO THAT SHE LEAVES EVERYONE'S LIFE AND LET THEN LIVE BOYYY!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marzii

Go to top