Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyanishal2 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Dhoxi

LOL and yet you guys still don't get your virman scenes? haha the career track was just fab 🤣

atleast we get virika track so you can go on talking about our posts hiding 😊

if we virmanians can save the show we can very well put an end to it your virika track could not fetch trps and SP stopped promoting and now wotever trps u got coz we virmanians used to watch for trps and use to tolerate virika agree cvs have stopped showing virman track and we guys r no more interested in the show n not even watching coz now we dont care we want the show to go offair 
priyanishal2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Charucrazy

Yeah! Thats cool!
Yup!
Manvi should have died!
BEST!
Tum bhi khush!
Hum bhi khish with Virika's baby!
Yup!
Ye hui na baat!
I love you for this line!
Better that the detective turning Manvi would have died!
And Jeevika wouldn't even have given a s***t to it!! 😆

dont worry we will make it easy for u guys we will do the honor of killing the show 
Krazzy_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I think she is right cause she love viren like noone n she understands him the best n lf someone says that your husband is the murderer than obiously anyone wud slap her
jinaku thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A SLAP WOULD BE VERY HARSH STEP FRM JEEVIKA . I DNT AGREE
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Even though I am a Virmanian, and I think other Virmanians might hate me, but I do think Jeevika's slap is justified because Jeevika is not thinking straight at that moment. She is only thinking about getting Viren out of the mess. I also think Manvi is not intentionally trying to hurt Jeevika, Manvi would rather die than ever hurt her Di. I think Manvi tries to help Jeevika see things clearly and not emotionally since they all witness the crime. Also, I'm sure Jeevika's slap was not intentional either. Jeevika's emotions and fear for her husband makes her not think clearly as to what she is doing. As it is a behna show, I'm sure Manvi will be hurt from the slap, but hate herself for making things worse for her Di. Manvi for sure will apologize to her Di, and I'm sure Jeevika will also apologize to Manvi. I feel this discussion should not be about Virikians or Virmanians biased view but as to what would someone do at that moment. Nothing is done intentionally the situation makes other things seem complicated. This will also be the first time I think that Jeevika will be raising her hand on her Mannu. This track will for sure be test to all relationships. 
BaraniK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Churri

Even though I am a Virmanian, and I think other Virmanians might hate me, but I do think Jeevika's slap is justified because Jeevika is not thinking straight at that moment. She is only thinking about getting Viren out of the mess. I also think Manvi is not intentionally trying to hurt Jeevika, Manvi would rather die than ever hurt her Di. I think Manvi tries to help Jeevika see things clearly and not emotionally since they all witness the crime. Also, I'm sure Jeevika's slap was not intentional either. Jeevika's emotions and fear for her husband makes her not think clearly as to what she is doing. As it is a behna show, I'm sure Manvi will be hurt from the slap, but hate herself for making things worse for her Di. Manvi for sure will apologize to her Di, and I'm sure Jeevika will also apologize to Manvi. I feel this discussion should not be about Virikians or Virmanians biased view but as to what would someone do at that moment. Nothing is done intentionally the situation makes other things seem complicated. This will also be the first time I think that Jeevika will be raising her hand on her Mannu. This track will for sure be test to all relationships. 

Very Rational Thinking  N Well Written .
Kryan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow.
Really @copypaste
I'm sorry , that was just plain rude and sick
The day jeevika became manvis mum , it insulted all of motherhood
Are you serious ?
Manvi called jeevika her mother
So really you just insulted manvi , your favourite
Sad right
If jeevika didn't kill her very own baby
And gave her BABY more importance than manvi that she calls her child
Your beloved manvi would have been dead
I'm sure you have a brain , please use it
And btw for a mother it's not a 4 week old feotus
It was her baby
And a sister doesn't concieve when her sister had cancer ??
Humans don't control that , if you know anything about it you would know it depends in the rate of fertilisation . God!
It was a baby ! That is why it was so hard to abort it for gods sake !
Just keep in mind , the emotions that go through ones mind when you say something so insensitive !
It's really just ego , try controlling it !
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't understand why fight about this...Please close this topic mods...this Virika are better than Virman or Virman are better than Virika is riduculous. YOU KNOW WHAT EHMMBH is the BEST!!! 

Such craziness...I guess know one really loves the show, if anyone did then this nonsense argument would not happen. No wonder our TRPs are not going anywhere. No wonder there are news about KT leaving. The fights REALLY need to end. Edited by Churri - 11 years ago
kryanvirika05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Churri

your reasoning is bang on!
it actually changed my view about the slap and manvi's actions!
👏
Krystlektacker thumbnail
i think jeevika s right even i could have slap manvi  if am in her place becz she is already in pain and shock