India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Saazish!!!!

raneeb IF-Stunnerz
raneeb
raneeb

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
How is it NOONE - not Rashid, not Ayaan,not Badibi, not Zoya, not Dilshad nor Asad trying to find out anything more about the Gudiya factory saazish--- almost as if it does not matter anymore! Rashid is out of jail and everthing is honky dory in the two households! The murderer is still at large and how strange was it Rashid being let off because there was no proof... and if he is not guilty then who is? How come Ayaan does not talk to Asad about what his problem is?
Everyione in Asad's household is busy with Tanveer plotting about Zoya leaving or not and in Ayaan's house about Razia  plotttin his marriage to Humeira! The others are behaving as if everything is normal.
Quite weird dont you think- everything that happened earlier is brushed under the carpet like it is waiting to explode when the rug is pulled out from under Tanveer or Razia's feet!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

souleraserIIdewaaneIIasya04kankabhor-jawaria-viya.mallik4evaGroverAddict-RohitMaxwell-

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up
sanjana39 Senior Member
sanjana39
sanjana39

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranz

How is it NOONE - not Rashid, not Ayaan,not Badibi, not Zoya, not Dilshad nor Asad trying to find out anything more about the Gudiya factory saazish--- almost as if it does not matter anymore! Rashid is out of jail and everthing is honky dory in the two households! The murderer is still at large and how strange was it Rashid being let off because there was no proof... and if he is not guilty then who is? How come Ayaan does not talk to Asad about what his problem is?
Everyione in Asad's household is busy with Tanveer plotting about Zoya leaving or not and in Ayaan's house about Razia  plotttin his marriage to Humeira! The others are behaving as if everything is normal.
Quite weird dont you think- everything that happened earlier is brushed under the carpet like it is waiting to explode when the rug is pulled out from under Tanveer or Razia's feet!

I agree with you...but to get thru the saazish again...zoya needs to be in india...once its final that she will be in india...then this track would definitely start at the right time...now i guess it our time to enjoy cute asya moments...i some how love tanveer b***h too...just bcoz of her we are getting to see different shades of asad ahmed khan and love blossoming between 2 ego heads asad n zoya...BOSS...I'm tho loving it Big smile
-jawaria- IF-Sizzlerz
-jawaria-
-jawaria-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
agree with  you
IIdewaaneII Goldie
IIdewaaneII
IIdewaaneII

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
RES
Un res (Sorry I was at school) 
I know! Im kinda confused why they had not continued with the track of the saazish. 
Though I also think that with the unfolding of the saazish can happen when the true face of Tanveer is exposed! 

Edited by IIdewaaneII - 08 April 2013 at 2:15pm
viya.mallik4eva IF-Sizzlerz
viya.mallik4eva
viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Haha...if everyone still is behind the raaz, you will be the first one to get bored LOL so they are giving it a break.
But valid point!!!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top