duly thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
She is so sensible and rational. Loved how she evaluated the situation and concluded that Meera must have been unaware of Anirrudh's marital status. Stands out in the family(other than Biji of course). Also I like the actress Richa Soni. She is doing justice to her role with apt expression and perfect dialogue delivery. Also she is so pretty and has a great figurešŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
me too, i like akhil too 
its sad that ammaji's children and family are so nice
refreshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
absolutely...shyama is rational and sensible. she remembered meera leaving on the first day after seeing nandini and atleast thought of the sequence of the events that took place. intelligent lady.
but nandini is also right on her place because she cannot think of this option as meera once told her ani talked about her...though we know meera said it with good intention to make nandini happy but nandini doesnt know it was a lie...she is thinking meera knew about marriage because of that. its a very difficult and complicated situation
mishikhan007 thumbnail
chaitanya we love u sooo much!!
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Mee too. Have liked Richa from Bhagyavidhata days. 
She's a good actress .. emotes well + good voice modulation. 
Plus I also like the character Shyama.

Same goes for Akhil / Chaitanya. Very good acting + well written character. Looking forward to seeing more of these two.
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Me too like her scene a lot. She lightens up the serious situation with her kind words and genuine care. The actor is simply amazing.