Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Welcome to the Forum! love ur username...๐Ÿ˜‰

Looking forward to be driven mad by u! ๐Ÿ˜›
MrMrsAsyaKhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Drea_QH1fan

Hey join the club! I recently started dreaming of them too. And they're all i talk about. So much my mom is giving me weird looks!๐Ÿ˜†
Of course we're awesome!! We're QH FANS!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Anyway welcome to the forum๐Ÿ˜ŠYou'll get the hang of everything pretty soon enough :)

They've been haunting my dreams since october, kSG ahhh *drools* i've written stuff on them based on my dreams... I think i'm losing it you know, need a psychiatrist asap! I'm on my phone all day reading fan fictions, my new found love to this discovery is crazy! Aww bless my mum is gonna kill me soon lool, My weekends are not dull anymore though! Aha, thanks for the thumbs up lovely, appreciate it... I don't even know how to reply to stuff properly :/ ahhh thanks again :) xoxo
MrMrsAsyaKhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: jawria123

welcome dear๐Ÿค—

love your user name๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you so much lovely... Aha, the name reflects my thoughts, they're driving me mad these days ;) xoxo
MrMrsAsyaKhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: purvibahri

Welcome to the Forum! love ur username...๐Ÿ˜‰

Looking forward to be driven mad by u!๐Ÿ˜›

Thank you lovely.. Ahaha the username will become a reality soonish i'm praying ;) aww that's sweet, will be posting FF's soon as i figure out how to post them :/ aha, thanks again :) xoxox
..vidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
welcome dear...we all are sailing in the same boat:-)
hope u have a gud tym on this forum...
MrMrsAsyaKhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..vidhi..

welcome dear...we all are sailing in the same boat:-)
hope u have a gud tym on this forum...

Thank you lovely :) and it's good to know we're in the same situation xox
PhoenixRadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yello Mojo!
And welcome to Qubool Hai Forum!
Aha! So you've written stuff too? *rubbing my hands in delight* Now you gotta put 'em up, coz we are greedy for fictions out here! And we spare no one!! Post 'em soon!

Don't hesitate to ask us for help and yeah we do have a Help Desk. Our very own that too. You can find the link in the Forum of Qubool Hai.
The rules and regulations thread is on the same page!

Annie
MrMrsAsyaKhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: twinkle_heart

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3"><font color="#6600ff">H</font><font color="#ff3300">i</font> <font color="#339933">M</font><font color="#ff0000">o</font><font color="#3300cc">j</font><font color="#cc0099">o</font><font color="#3333ff">!</font></font>๐Ÿ˜Š

Aww thank you lovely :)
MrMrsAsyaKhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: PhoenixRadar

Yello Mojo!

And welcome to Qubool Hai Forum!
Aha! So you've written stuff too? *rubbing my hands in delight* Now you gotta put 'em up, coz we are greedy for fictions out here! And we spare no one!! Post 'em soon!

Don't hesitate to ask us for help and yeah we do have a Help Desk. Our very own that too. You can find the link in the Forum of Qubool Hai.
The rules and regulations thread is on the same page!

Annie

Aww thank you for such a warm welcome... Yeah i've started writing some stuff, the stuff i've been dreaming about, it's so weird I think i'm losing it you know... It's nothing compared to the stuff you guys write, it's actually really bad none of the descriptive stuff written on this forum... Will post them soon as i figure things out, thanks for the thumbs up lovely!

First of all wanted to ask if i'm replying to everyone in the right way? There's no reply buttons anywhere! Thank you so much for the info, much appreciated :) xoxox