Bhai kuch sharm kar (Page 23)

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepak148

Originally posted by .Shiva.

<font color="#990099">awesome post deepakClap

BANG ON! looking at another man wife is cheap and ultra cheap. agree madhu has said no matter what she will love rk and this marriage is not fake for her, nothing is fake for her. even till today she knows rk loves her and was pushing, pulling him to tell her he loves her. like seriously this people are hell bent on making madhu a cheap character by saying this dude is good for her. is she made for EMA. if dip is sick for eyeing rk then this dude is extra cheap for even thinking he has a chance. this character needs to go this, it makes me sick man.</font>

seriously even dipz is better than this bhai. This bhai already knows they r hubby wife rk cleared him still eyeing other wife shame on my gender and pls hit like

lol dips she has her own fault. she left rk and she suffer for that and this dude ew! he is eyeing rk's biwi even after him saying she is his biwiDead

DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
honestly, despite being a Rishbala fan the reason i never bashed Sultan's character was because he wasn't doing anything unwarranted. but after watching today's episode, W*F was that? Confused they did a complete 180 with his character. He all of a sudden decides to be a father, and then decides to have romantic inclinations towards Madhubala. Not to mention what an idiot he's been thus far, looks like he's decided to completely forget all the things RK said to him when he was drunk. And not to mention what he said to him most recently: BIWI HAI MERI 

all in all this has been the first time I've been annoyed by Sultan's character; and if he doesn't fix his act up, it's going to just get worse. the whole bit with him and Aryan was so disturbing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Forever_KomalLaters.Baby

Forever_Komal IF-Sizzlerz
Forever_Komal
Forever_Komal

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

honestly, despite being a Rishbala fan the reason i never bashed Sultan's character was because he wasn't doing anything unwarranted. but after watching today's episode, W*F was that?Confusedthey did a complete 180 with his character. He all of a sudden decides to be a father, and then decides to have romantic inclinations towards Madhubala. Not to mention what an idiot he's been thus far, looks like he's decided to completely forget all the things RK said to him when he was drunk. And not to mention what he said to him most recently: BIWI HAI MERI

all in all this has been the first time I've been annoyed by Sultan's character; and if he doesn't fix his act up, it's going to just get worse. the whole bit with him and Aryan was so disturbing.

I agree. cVs are playing around with his character so much it doesn't fit the story. Sultan will say something and then the next week he will say the completely opposite

He wanted to teach aryan to be able to take care of himself and has never acted fatherly towards him and today it's like a new sultan woke up. He told Madhu she isn't Aryan's mom and he doesn't need anyone taking care of his son and now he has made Madhu first in line as guardian. Too many holes in his character and thinking about it makes komals head hurt Dead Cry

Waiting for this track to be over soon!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Midnight-DushtDanaf.Laters.Baby

Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
At this point, are they even really married? Phele 4 pheres phir unwedding aur I forgot about that contract. We need a pakkawala proof now; proper shaadi, 7 phere ke saath.
Forever_Komal IF-Sizzlerz
Forever_Komal
Forever_Komal

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shas3

<font color="#009966">At this point, are they even really married? Phele 4 pheres phir unwedding aur I forgot about that contract. We need a pakkawala proof now; proper shaadi, 7 phere ke saath. </font>

They are still legally married. They signed contract saying that until Madhu pays RK back 40 Lakhs they will remain husband and wife. They were just separated, living apart but are still married until they sign official speeration papers nullifying the first contract.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Midnight-Shas3Laters.Baby

deepak148 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
deepak148 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

deepak148 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

Go to top