dipali      and  sultan  are  alike
sultali  will  be  perfect
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Sagar21

deepak awesome post 🤣 sala dusaro ke maal par haat dalata hai 🤣

sahi kaha
This content was originally posted by: naina2010

This is what is equal equation here, when it comes to heart they get more concerned for their loved ones. . Aryan is everything to Sultan like RK is everything to Madhu.

but he is bad eyeing madhu. Sahi mein sadakchap gangster
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CHAKKU_DAAYAN

But even RK told Sullu infront of Madhu that she is HIS BIWI and Madhu didn't say anything at that time. So Sultan should have understood that they only had a normal husband wife wali spat and nothing serious🤢

exactly
rk  and  madhu  were  doing  coochi  coo
and  this  sultan  is  equal  to  dipali
sultali   are  perfect  jodi
This content was originally posted by: kendra

🤣deepak u sure gave bhai a piece of mind !!

lol for sure
thnx dear

This content was originally posted by: LSPD

So true . What is wrong with the cvs . Pls koi inko kuch dava do

trp hai na kadwi dawai
cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
 I was also disgusted by Sultan's character today! It took him 2 days to fall for Madhu.. It's okay to admire her personality as she did a lot for him n his son.. I mentioned earlier that in the morning he was reminiscing his wife's memories and by evening he was head over heals in love with her..

'Must say the golden hearted don carries his heart on his sleeves.' No matter how kameena the 
'right Krazy' is, his psycho heart still beats for Madhu..

I think introducing Sultan makes RK look quite redeemable.. CVs did it... Yay!! I was wondering how on this world can RK resurrect his image in our eyes.. 

Initially after the unwedding, I thought that the revenge was fake.. But by the time I realized it was real, I just started to hate RK and they introduced Sultan and made Madhu go crazy!! I believe it's too early for RK to be forgiven, but I will rather have it over the gangster track..

If sultan expresses his love for Madhu, he will further degrade his character in our eyes.. 

Ps: Aryan needs to play his age.. I like a 5 year old sweet little  kid, but not too sure about a 5 year old playing Cupid. CVs don't even spare a single character. They have to make everyone do something annoying to us..
Sagar21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: naina2010

This is what is equal equation here, when it comes to heart they get more concerned for their lovenes. . Aryan is everything to Sultan like RK is everything to Madhu.

nainaji ye sab to thik hai lekin sultan ki buri nazar madhu pe hai . .uska kya 🤣 sultan ko pta hai na madhu kiski biwi hai . .firbhi madhu pe buri nazar dalata hai 🤣
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: suniks

Seriously I cant understand this Sultan. The guy is still being chased by Bhujang and goons. He and his kid's lives are in great danger. Instead of securing his kid's live atleast from danger the guy is wasting valuable time day dreaming about someone else's wife. Atleast he has noticed by now that there is an unfinished relation still between Madhu and RK. But nothing seems to stop him from eyeing Madhu. What a jerk !

so  well  said

sultan  is  so  selfish  he   cant  protect  himself 
was  hiding  in   madhu's  pallu
and  now  thinking  about  rk's  wife
wat  a  shame
he  will  get  killed  one  day

and  make  madhu  widow