Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: CHAKKU_DAAYAN

But even RK told Sullu infront of Madhu that she is HIS BIWI and Madhu didn't say anything at that time. So Sultan should have understood that they only had a normal husband wife wali spat and nothing serious🤢

Chakku dear, tum yeh shayad bhul gaye ki wo Sultan hai. Sultan trusts Madhu means he trusts. no doubts on it. But where in the world u believed that he trusts RK, 

So far RK is no one to him and he doent believe in what he does or speaks. I guess he only knows that RK did something which hurted Madhubala thats all he knows.

Originally posted by: dilnasheen

@bold ...Agree whole-heartedly..

agree with u both of u such a shame
ennishet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mishtyDD

try to remind u something. rk never married MB. she is not a married women. according to hindu law seven pheras are necessary for marriage to be legal. MB is as free as an any other unmarried girl.

Sorry, I disagree. They're legally married ... someone wrote a very informative, lengthy post on this ... will post here if I manage to find it. And you don't need seven pheras to be married in the eyes of law.

Originally posted by: vmpy

v true deeppak.disgusting wat was he doing.i was like just go to hell.jab madhu issay reality dikaigi tu sultan ko samajh aajai gi.and she is rks biwi even madhu still loves him a lot and it was qt evident from her convo with rk in drunken state,her expressions in holi and nw da precap.she is hurt dat another point but she loves only and only rk

he is so cheap men

Originally posted by: nidu_dsena

🤣 bhai is not sharmwala like Rk 🤣
madhu toh Rk ki biwi hai phir b isne kuch nahi kiya 🤣 par bhai toh parayi aurat pe nazre daaling 🤣

rk will give his sharm back

Originally posted by: Sanna14

Agree deepak..bhai eyeing on Rk's wife..chi chi..he saw hw close dey both were during dance and Rk said dat she is his biwi too and remember during car scene whn Rk wz drunk..he spoke out all his feelings wth bhai so despite the fact wht madhu said bhai himself hv many proofs indicating der relation has nt ended yet..and ek hafte mein bhai ko pyar ho gya?

seriously sanna disgusting
Heartless_Freak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mishtyDD

try to remind u something. rk never married MB. she is not a married women. according to hindu law seven pheras are necessary for marriage to be legal. MB is as free as an any other unmarried girl.

but let me remind u something in case u forgot dat der is something called contract..so legally she is RK's wife n she can't break d marriage untill she pays him 40 lakhs..
saijahnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

deepak awsome post yaar...

Originally posted by: sidu

same goes to deepz also atleast he is not eying his bhabhi🤣...also crushing,touching,seducing himself with bhabhiji🤣

he insults her maybe u live in dreamlend thnx for cmmntng
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am sorry but is Sultan or avi had paid you all to come and defend Sultan- If some of you disagree with tm pov then best thing I say ignore the post and let us all leave happily. Edited by emptyworld - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: love.abhay

but let me remind u something in case u forgot dat der is something called contract..so legally she is RK's wife n she can't break d marriage untill she pays him 40 lakhs..

i also mentioned it in my post
chirpyhapibird thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina2010

I see this is your first long wala post. 😊

and by the way Sultan ko dhamkiyon ki zaroorat nahi hai shayad. He understands by one word and gesture. 
If he knows that she is still RK wife, he will not cross the fence. It was Madhu who cleared Sultan that he is not her husband anymore and nothing to her. What sultan knows is only to believe Madhu words so far becoz he trusts her so much.

Aur yeh kaisa title hai post ka. 😃

one  that  you  will  not  get
she  is  madhubala  rishab  kundra
an  will  remain  so  forever